Skin Care Tips – Tips Clear Lifestyle Information
- 1 Skin Care Tips – Tips Clear Lifestyle Information
- 1.1 HOW MANY TYPES OF SKIN
- 1.2 Normal skin has
- 1.3 Dry skin
- 1.4 Extreme dry skin
- 1.5 Oily skin
- 1.6 Combination skin
- 1.7 WHAT ARE THE NORMAL SKIN PROBLEMS WE SUFFER FROM
- 1.8 WHAT ARE THE FACTORS WHICH AFFECT SKIN
- 1.9 What are the best Skincare products
- 1.10 HOME REMEDIES FOR SKIN CARE TIPS
- 1.11 Turmeric
- 1.12 Aloe vera
- 1.13 Honey lemon and turmeric
- 1.14 Fruit face pack
- 1.15 Sandalwood rose water and cucumber
- 1.16 Eggs whites, lemon and rose water
- 1.17 Baking soda lemon juice
- 1.18 Ayurvedic face pack
- 1.19 Other skin care tips to remember
Skin Care Tips: Our skin is made up of several cellular layers. It guards underlying bones, muscles, ligaments, and internal organs. It is like other organs of our body, which needs to be kept healthy and nourished. Our skin is so delicate that when exposed to excessive sun rays, chemicals, and pollution, it gets damaged easily. Stressful lifestyle, lack of proper sleep, lack of nutrition in meal, smoking, and drinking alcohol are other factors which contribute to unhealthy skin.
A proper skincare regime should be followed to take great care of our skin to avoid skin related problems. In a race to look good than others, we are exposing our skin to cosmetics which contain harmful chemicals. All the bad habits, living a stressful life, and not taking care of skin can lead to so many problems. Which can cause so much damage to our overall health?
Several infections initially start from out skin when it gets in contact with harmful chemicals, pollution, and bacterias. To stop all these problems on an initial stage, we must follow a healthy skincare routine. And how do we start a skincare regime?
The first thing is that we must find out our skin type then only we can begin any treatment or Home remedy for skincare. If you are unaware or misinformed about your skin type, you may develop skin irritation, inflammation, acne, premature aging, or it may even imbalance natural skin balance. Though the skin of men is thicker than what is of women, the basic skincare rules remain the same for both genders.
HOW MANY TYPES OF SKIN
- Normal skin – Normal skin is well balanced, neither too dry nor too oily. The scientific term for healthy skin is eudermic. This type of skin is easy to maintain without many cosmetics of remedies. The T- zone (forehead, chin, and nose) may be a bit oily, but the sebum production is well balanced. Normal skin can turn dry with the age if not maintained properly.
Normal skin has
– Fine pores
– No blemishes
– Soft, smooth texture
– Not prone to sensitivity
- Dry skin – Dry skin produces less sebum compared to normal skin type. The dry skin has fewer lipids that help store moisture and build a protective shield against external influences. Dry skin feels tight and rough. A white most upper layer seems coming out. The skin itches a lot. About 40% of the problems reported are related to dry skin. Dry skin ranges between a little more drier to extreme dried skin
-Feels tight and rough, looks dull and less elastic.
Very dry skin
– Mild scaling in patches.
– Rough appearance.
– More sensitive to itchiness and redness.
Extreme dry skin
– Certain areas of hand, feet, elbow, knee are rough.
– Visible cracks in the skin.
– Very dehydrated areas.
- Oily skin – As the name states, we can see some oil on the face, wide-open pores and shiny surface is present. There is more than needed sebum production is known as seborrhea. Oily skin is the most acne-prone skin as the dirt or pollution attracted by oil can clog the pores, which results in acne development.
– Have large & visible pores.
– Shiny surface.
– Thick, pale skin.
– Prone to acne, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Combination skin – As the name itself says, combination skin is a mix of all skin types. Skin types vary between T-zone and the cheeks in combination skin. This type of skin is too hard to handle as there are some parts which can be dry and some other remains oily.
– An oily t-zone.
– Enlarged pores in this area with some impurities.
– Normal to dry cheeks.
Skincare products should be used only after determining the type of skin you have.
WHAT ARE THE NORMAL SKIN PROBLEMS WE SUFFER FROM
- Acne – Acne is a condition where oil glands become clogged, forming spots, pimples, and sometimes cysts.
- Blemishes – These are same as acne. It happens due to hormonal factors and enlarged oil glands.
- Dark spots – Excessive exposure under the sun causes dark spots.
- Skin tanning – Excessive time spend under harmful UV rays can cause sunburn and skin tanning.
- Skin sensitivity – We develop skin sensitivity due to some allergic reaction of chemicals and sun exposure.
- Discoloration – Discolouration of the skin happens due to different melanin level in the skin.
- Abnormal sebum & sweat production – over-production of sebum can lead to oily, acne-prone skin. The perspiratory gland in the skin produces sweat to help the body to maintain its normal temperature. Abnormal production of sweat can result in skin damage.
WHAT ARE THE FACTORS WHICH AFFECT SKIN
Skin condition depends on various factors from smoking to cosmetics you use on your skin.
- Stress – Stress can indirectly affect the skin. Studies have shown that an individual’s wellbeing is vital for healthy skin.
- Diet – Seafood, caffeine, smoking, alcohol, spicy & fried foods should be avoided for healthy skin. Protein and other essential vitamins should be consumed for healthy skin.
- Climate – Cold, dry climates causes the skin to dry out severely. The hot and humid climate contributes to acne development.
- Environment – Pollution and dust present in our surrounding can damage our skin very severely.
- Cosmetics – When used improperly skincare products can cause skin damage. There may be harmful chemicals present in cosmetics which can alleviate skin problems.
- 6. Sun exposure – Excessive and unprotected exposure under the sun can lead to tanning, cancer, and hyperpigmentation.
What are the best Skincare products
- Sunscreen – Make a strict rule to apply a good broad-spectrum sunscreen whenever you step outside. Choose SPF 30+. Reapply it after every 2 hours. Even if its cloudy day you must apply the sunscreen regularly.
- Exfoliators – To remove dead skin for fresh skin to appear a good exfoliator according to your skin type should be used twice a week. Exfoliation does remove not only dead skin but also improves blood circulation, which helps you to get a healthy glowing skin.
- Facewash – Use a good face wash according to your skin type, apply twice a day to cleanse the skin deeply. A facewash’s job is to remove deeper seated debris and also cleanse pores.
- 4. Cleanser – Use a skin cleanser according to your skin type. A cleanser is used to remove makeup, dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other types of pollutants from the skin’s surface. This helps to unclog pores and reduces acne.
- Toner – After thoroughly cleaning your skin, you must use a toner. A face toner helps remove excess dirt, traces of oil and makeup, balances the ph level of the skin. By helping to clean and close pores, a face toner is beneficial for acne-prone skin.
- Moisturizer – For healthy and glowing skin, a good moisturizer must be applied to your skin. For dry skin, an oil or cream-based moisturizer should be used, and if you have oily skin, a water-based moisturizer should be applied.
- Face masks– To rejuvenate our skin from all the damage, you must apply face masks regularly. There are lots of natural face masks available across the market to treat acne, bring back the glow, and make the skin healthy again. The right face mask can help hydrate, remove excess oil, and help improve the appearance of your pores.
HOME REMEDIES FOR SKIN CARE TIPS
Whenever you have issues with skin problems, you must do something at a very initial stage. Working it out at initial stage won’t let the problems get big. Here are some remedies for Skin Care Tips which you can try at home.
Turmeric contains curcumin which has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It will remove all the free radicals on the skin and enhances collagen production, which helps the skin to stay supple and healthy.
– mix one teaspoon turmeric powder with four tablespoon gram flour (chickpea powder).
– Add milk and make a smooth powder.
– Apply on face and neck
– Leave it for 20-30 minutes and wash off with cold water.
– Use this remedy once or twice a week.
With its nourishing and healing properties, aloe vera can do miracles for you.
– One tablespoon aloe vera gel
– half teaspoon turmeric powder
– One teaspoon honey
– one teaspoon milk
-make a smooth paste mixing all the ingredients.
– apply evenly on the face and neck.
Let it dry for 20 minutes.
– Wash off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
– Use this once or twice a week.
Honey lemon and turmeric
Honey with antibacterial properties, prevents the occurrence of zits & pimples, ensuring a spotless and glowing skin. The honey is also known as a natural bleaching agent. Lemon helps reduce hyperpigmentation. Lemon is also rich in vitamin c, which helps the skin to fight infections. Skin benefits of turmeric are improving skin complexion and overall rejuvenate the skin.
– Mix half teaspoon turmeric powder with one teaspoon honey and one tablespoon lemon juice.
– Apply the paste on face and neck.
– Let it dry for 10 minutes.
– Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
– Use this remedy once or twice a week.
Fruit face pack
Fruits are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, which helps skin bring back its elasticity and glow.
– Mash together with a piece of ripe papaya, banana, wish one tablespoon milk cream.
– add a few drops of lemon juice and honey.
– apply on your face and neck.
– Let it remain for 20-30 minutes.
– Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Use this remedy once a week for best results.
Sandalwood rose water and cucumber
This is an excellent face pack for soothing, cooling and bringing back the skin’s natural complexion. This works best for oily and sensitive skin. Sandalwood powder lightens age spots, blemishes, and pigmentation.
– mix one tablespoon sandalwood powder with
– One tablespoon rose water and half teaspoon cucumber juice.
– apply evenly on the face and neck.
– let it remain for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
Eggs whites, lemon and rose water
Eggs white are known as natural skin softner and natural moisturizer .it also removes fine lines and wrinkles.
– mix one egg white with one lemon juice and one teaspoon rose water.
– Refrigerate the paste for around 30 minutes.
– Apply on face and neck.
– Let it sit for 30 minutes.
– Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
– Apply moisturizer after this.
– Once or twice a week.
Baking soda lemon juice
Baking soda plays a vital role in maintaining a bright, radiant, and glowing skin. Its exfoliator and anti-inflammatory properties help fight acne and spot marks leaving behind a spotless, smooth skin.
– mix one teaspoon baking soda and one teaspoon lemon juice.
– first, cleanse your face and neck.
– start scrubbing the skin in a circular motion with the paste for 3-4 minutes.
– wash off with lukewarm water.
– use this twice a week
Ayurvedic face pack
– One teaspoon sandalwood powder.
– Half teaspoon turmeric.
– One teaspoon papaya paste.
– Add One teaspoon banana paste.
– One teaspoon gram flour (chickpea powder).
– Mix all with raw milk to make a smooth paste.
– Apply evenly on face and neck.
– Let it dry for 20-30 minutes.
– Wash away with lukewarm water.
– at least once a week for best results.
Other skin care tips to remember
– Apply sunscreen each time when stepping outdoors.
– Wear hats and seek shade when exposed to the sun.
– Wear full sleeves, shirts, and full pants to avoid tanning.
– Do not smoke if you want healthy skin.
– Do not drink alcohol as it contributes to skin damage in the long run.
– Use skincare products only after determining your skin type.
– Resist the urge to scrub your skin clean it may irritate acne and make it worse.
– Wash your face after wake up, before bed and after sweating.
– Gently wash your face and pat dry.
– Keep your stress levels down.
– Book an appointment with your dermatologist if you feel something is wrong.
– Never sleep with makeup on.
– Learn proper shaving technique.
– Apply moisturizer daily.
– Eat a sufficient amount of protein, minerals, and vitamins.
– Eat food enriched with antioxidants.
– Sweat it out, exercise daily. It will deep cleanse the skin pores.
– Beauty sleep. At least 8 hours of sleep is necessary for healthy skin.
– Hydrate yourself. Drink at least eight glasses of water.
– Steam your face for deeply cleaning of skin pores. It will help reduce acne.
– Remove bad habits like smoking and drinking alcohol and adopt good habits like exercises and skincare regime.
– Practice yoga.
– Make Sudarshan Kriya your beauty mantra.
– Coldwater wash, avoid using hot water on your face.
– Avoid sugar as it increases inflammation throughout your body, making blemishes extra red and painful.
– Anti-aging facials are great to rejuvenate your damaged skin.
– Vitamin c is natural glow getter and boosts the immune system to fight infections.
– Change pillowcases; a hard pillow can develop wrinkles quickly.
I have tried to gather all the information in general for skincare regime and skin care tips. If you have any doubt or suggestion make sure to comment. Always remember that if you are having some severe issues with your skin, you must consult a doctor before it gets worse.