Punjabi Bridal Dress Designs
Punjabi Wedding dresses are really beautiful and gorgeous.. A Punjabi bride would normally wear a very heavily embroidered Punjabi kurti Sharara or Punjabi Lehenga. In fact, these bridal dresses are also made in such a way that it would complement the sherwani of the grooms. So here we bring you the latest Punjabi wedding dresses for bride that has the perfect design and pattern.
1. Pastel Pink Embroidered Heavy Lehenga
This beautiful Punjabi bridal dress has nice embroidery work all over the lehenga and blouse has full sleeves. The Dupatta in net fabric is given that has a similar looking border all over.
2. Red Punjabi Style Lehenga with Thick Border
This is a very stylish dress that looks really stunning. The lehenga has nice embroidery work going all along the bust part has beautiful bootis with sequins and stone work. There is a very thick stone work and embroidered border that makes it look stunning. In fact, the Dupatta is also equally beautiful with a thick stone work border and booties all over.
3. Pastel pink rich embroidered stone work Punjabi lehenga
This is yet another stunning dress that literally stole our heart. When you are talking about a Punjabi wedding dress for bride, this is one of the best dresses to have. The bridal lehenga is beautiful and it actually reminds us of the Western style gown. It has a rich stone and sequin work over the over the top of a beautifully done embroidery base. The Dupatta is equally elaborate with the nice embroidery work going all along.
4. Red lehenga style gown for Punjabi bride
It is a nice dress that has a lehenga style gown. Here you will see the choli is attached with the lehenga and it is made in such a way that it would give an Illusion of height as well as slimness. The dress is equally beautiful with the vertical lines of embroidery going, where it joins with a border work of beautiful nice floral embroidery.
5. White and red gorgeous Punjabi style bridal dress
This dress is so stunning that it is certainly an attractive and eye-catching Punjabi bridal dress. This Punjabi lehenga has very thick border at the bottom and in between there are geometric patterns of embroidery which are further given texture with sequins, beads and Zari work. Dupatta is also attractive to look at with the same matching embroidery going all over the it.
6. Green and pink color Punjabi style bridal dress
This dress is also really beautiful with a Silk layered lehenga with loads of cancan attached. Its pink Dupatta equally complements the lehenga. It is surely a stunning Punjabi bridal dress.
7. Pink heavy embroidered Punjabi bridal dress with dupatta
The thick border for the dupatta actually matches with the lehenga. It is a gown style lehenga where in the top part attached with the lehenga, therefore it gives a feel of a gown which is easy to wear and also hide the belly fat.
8. Maroon heavy embroidered lehenga house for Punjabi bride
This is also a stunning dress wear in loads of Golden thread work is done to make the dress look the beautiful. The detailed Golden thread work is done to bring out the maroon fabric of this dress. It is an equally stunning dress for brides.
9. Punjabi Bridal Pastel Pink Gota Patti Work Lehenga Gown
This is a stunning dress wear in the colors embroidery is done in such a way that it brings out the beauty of the pink color. Thick border is used for the Dupatta with the Gota Patti booties all over it. It is a lehenga gown for the Punjabi brides who would love to flaunt the gorgeous Indian embroidery. The embroidery is done with the help of Gota Patti work that actually brings out the color of this beautiful dress.
10. Beautiful Rose Gold Lehenga With Maroon Wine Velvet Dupatta
It is a stunning Punjabi bridal dress with the rich texture on the Dupatta which is rich with the help of beads and sequins. The velvet Dupatta given with this actually enhances the overall design and pattern of the dress.
11. Blue and Pink Punjabi Bridal Lehenga Style Dress
12. Maroon Deeply Embroidered Punjabi Bridal Dress
13. Heavy Embroidered Punjabi Bridal Dress in Wine Color
14. Golden Red Punjabi Bridal Embroidered Dress
15. Heavy Sequin Studded Punjabi Bridal Dress
16. Pink and Purple Punjabi Bridal Sharara Dress
17. Sharara Lehenga Dress For Punjabi Brides
18. Beautiful Velvet Embroidered Punjabi Bridal Lehenga
19. Punjabi Sikh Bridal Dress with Heavy Stone Work
20. Punjabi Wedding Dress Salwar Suit with Heavy Embroidery
21. Anarkali Style Sikh Bridal Dress Design
22. Pink Ombre Style Punjabi Lehenga for Wedding
23. Net Heavy Embroidered Punjabi Lehenga Dress
24. Punjabi Wedding Dress with Heavy zari work
25. Peach Green and Brown Dress For Punjabi Brides
26. Very Heavy Kurti Sharara for Punjabi Brides
27. Red and Orange Heavily Embroidered Punjabi Wedding Dress
28. Short Kurti Lehenga Dress for Punjabi Brides
29. Very Heavy Sikh Punjabi Bridal Dress Design
30. Flared Kurti Lehenga Style Bridal Dress
31. Long A Line Kurti with Heavy Sharara Punjabi Bridal Dress
32. Punjabi Bridal Dress with Lehenga And Sequins Work
33. Rich Sleeveless Long Kurti Lehenga Punjabi Bridal Dress Design
34. Stone Heavy Work Lehenga with Maroon Dupatta Punjabi Bridal Dress
35. Stylish Heavy Embroidery Western Gown Style Punjabi Bridal Dress
36. Luxurious Sequin and Zari Work Punjabi Bridal Dress Design
37. Long Kurti and Golden Lehenga Punjabi Bridal Dress
38. Heavy Embroidered Punjabi Wedding Bridal Dress
39. Designer Very Heavy Sikh Style Sharara Kurti for Wedding
40. Maroon and Gold Sequin Studied Punjabi Bridal Dress Design
41. Peach Stylish Punjabi Bridal Dress for Wedding
42. Golden Plain Kurti Heavy Sharara Punjabi Bridal Dress
43. Short Kurti with Sharara with Heavy Embroidered Dupatta
44. Punjabi Wedding Dress Sharara Kurti Style
45. Golden Punjabi Style Wedding Sharara Kurti
46. Long Kurti Sharara with Heavy Work
47. Punjabi Bridal Dress Lehenga Design
48. Stylish Punjabi Lehenga Dupatta
49. Green Heavy Embroidered Bridal Dress Design
50. Blue Sequin Studded Heavy Sikh Bridal Dress
These are the beautiful and best looking Punjabi bridal lehengas and other bridal dresses. Punjabi bride would also wear lehenga kurti, lehenga Sharara and also the full kurti with lehenga underneath. Such dresses are also very much in trend.