Net kurtis have got their own charm and they look extremely ravishing. In this article, we are going to talk about the various net kurtis that you can have. Net material is very delicate and gives that feminine feel when worn. The peek-a-boo is the feature that we get in net fabric is also one of the features why net kurta and kurtis are so popular amongst Indian women. You can pair sheer net kurtis with trousers, palazzos, the basic salwar or even the straight pants.
Top 10 Latest Designs of Net Kurtis for Women
Here are the modern and new net kurtas for women which can be worn for office work, parties and daily depending on the styling and work done.
1. Peach Sleeveless Net Kurta Design for Females
The sleeveless kurta has a floral net that has a zipper on the upper part. It is teamed up with the basic black leggings. But it can also be paired with golden trousers or metallic straight pants. The sleeveless net kurta is perfect for women who is carefree and modern.
2. Long Centre Slit Net Kurta
The net kurta in the beige and golden in colour with buttons on the centre and a big slit that runs across the till the bust. This is with full sleeves that it can also be replicated with half sleeves or short sleeves. Such high slit long kurtis are best to be paired with palazzos and fitted pants.
3. Ivory Embroidered Kurta with Net Shrug
This is one of the best and very modern looking kurti designs in netted fabric. They have been paired with the flared pants or Palazzos. The upper bust part is of brocade silk fabric with some embroidery on one of the sides. The below waist part is of net fabric that has been made with the multiple panels to give it Anarkali shape. It has the highest lead in the centre that makes it very model and beautiful.
4. Green Designer Net Kurta For Parties
The embroidered and sequined grey embroidered designer net kurta for partywear is highly contemporary and look glamorous. It has full sleeves and high neck. The net kurti can be open from the front or it can be closed till the waist net fabric. You can wear different types of bottoms with this.
5. Sheer Ladies Net Kurta
This net kurta design is a basic kurta with long sleeves and round neck. But the beauty of this design is that it has been paid with a contrasting lining. Yes, this black net fabric kurta has been paired with a hot pink lining which gives it contrasting look and makes it more pleasing. You can also pair a red net kurti with either red lining or orange yellow or any other bright colors that you like.
6. Georgette Designer Black Net Kurta
This design is a perfect example of high low flared kurta with net and georgette fabric. The above bus part has been made using a sheer floral net while the rest of the kurti is made with georgette fabric. And net lining has been used for the inside material and it has been paired with hot pink leggings. The full sleeves in net gives a very sensuous and glamorous look. Hem-line is uneven and has petal shape. Such designs are good for party wear and even for festival.
7. Ivory White Net Long Kurta
This is a very serene and subtle design of net white kurta. It has been paired with shared Georgette Palazzo store can also be cleaned up with straight pants and leggings. The net is beautiful and gives it a very pristine feel. Such attire is perfect for each and other similar ceremonies.
8. Peach Embroidered Net Kurta
The embroidered net is given a high low hemline. The sleeves are full with half sleeves being just the net and half of them are adorned with embroidery and floral pattern. The V shaped neckline looks really pretty with a placket that runs all over the centre part. These kurtis are perfect to pair with red leggings or palazzos. Women with even bulkier lower bodies can also go for such designs of kurtis.
9. Net Kurti with Full Sleeves
A similar design has been shown earlier as well but here it has been made a little extra contemporary and modern. The front buttons on the upper part gives it a detailed in look while the cups has a band of black embroidery. It is a long kurti with layered hemline. It would look good with all types of bottom especially the ones that are fitted like leggings and pants.
10. Black And White Net Kurta
This is extremely beautiful yet simple looking design which is amazing. The bust part has black solid fabric. This long modern kurta has net fabric with geometric design and some traditional motifs scattered all over. They can be paired with any bottom that you like but bottoms with Ffair or loose bottoms would look the best like palazzos, skirts etc. The sheer midriff that gives at a glamorous look.
11. Beige Centre Slit Long Kurta
12. Black Net Kurta For Parties
13. Black Net Kurta For Party
14. Black Net Kurti For Festivals
15. Black Stylish Net Kurta For Casual Wear
16. Blue Net Embellished Kurta
17. Blue Net Embellished Kurti
18. Blue Stylish Net Kurta For Festival
19. Blue White Ombre Colored Net Kurta
20. Designer High Low Embroidered Party Wear Net Kurta
21. Designer Long Embroidered Net Red Kurta
22. Embellished Beige Long Length Umbrella Kurta
23. Embellished Black Net Party Kurta
24. Embroidered Net Full Length Party Wear Kurta
25. Floral Pink Long Umbrella Net Kurta
26. Grey Colored Umbrella Net Festive Kurta
27. High Low Beautiful White Kurta
28. High Low Black Net Kurta
29. Long Black Anarkali Net Party Wear Kurta
30. Long Centre Slit Umbrella Long Kurta
31. Long Embroidered Festive Net Kurti
32. Long Pink Anarkali Net Wedding Wear Kurta
33. Long Side Slit Cream Gold Net Kurta
34. Long Umbrella Full Flair Net Gold Kurta
35. Net Beige Side Slit Kurta For Women
36. Net Red Kurta For Festive Wear
37. Olive Grey Full Length Net Kurta
38. Pink Long Net Kurta With Embroidery
39. Pink Net Long Kurti
40. Red Embellished Net Kurta
41. Red Net Kurta With Embroidery
42. Sequinned Net Lavender Grey Net Kurta
43. White Net Beautiful Kurta
44. White Stylish Net Kurta For Women
45. Wine Collared Net Kurta For Office
So these are the net kurta and kurti designs for modern Indian women. Which is the one that you like?