Copy the address of the video.
When you want to share a video with someone, the easiest way is to simply copy the URL from the address bar and paste it into an email or chat window.
To do this, just click the address bar to highlight the URL, then press Control + C (PC) or Command + C (Mac) to copy.
If you’re using the YouTube app on Android, just tap Share under the video and select Copy link. By copying the link, you can be sure that the recipient will be able to watch the video without any problems.
And if the video is ever taken down or moved to a different URL, the will no longer work, so you won’t have to worry about broken links.
Go to https://yt2mp3.tech in a web browser.
This site is a free YouTube video downloader that makes it easy to download MP3 versions of your favorite YouTube videos. If the site doesn’t work, try another YouTube video downloader. They may have different options than YT2MP3, but they mostly work the same.
A few alternatives are https://ytmp3.cc,
Using an ad blocker will be helpful when using video downloaders, as many of them have somewhat invasive ads.
Downloading MP3s of your favorite YouTube videos is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps:
(1) go to the desired downloader website,
(2) enter the URL of the YouTube video you want to convert,
(3) select MP3 as the output format,
(4) click on the “Convert” button, and
(5) wait for the conversion to finish.
Once it’s done, you can download the MP3 file to your computer or device and enjoy your offline music!
Paste the copied URL into the field.
After you have copied the URL, simply right-click in the field and select Paste.
The URL will then populate in the field. You can also click the field and press Ctrl+V on your keyboard to paste the URL.
If you are having trouble accessing a website, pasting the URL into the field may help you to reach the site. Simply copy the URL from your browser’s address bar and paste it into the field on the new page. You may also find that pasting the URL into a search engine will give you more results than trying to access the site directly. Regardless of why you need to paste a URL, doing so is a simple process that only requires a few seconds of your time.
In order to download just the audio from a website, you will need to take a few steps.
First, find the audio file that you want to download.
Then, right-click on it and select “Save As.” This will bring up a window where you can choose where to save the file.
Finally, make sure that “Audio” is selected from the drop-down menu. This ensures that you’re downloading just the audio, not a video file. By following these steps, you can easily download audio files from any website.
Click the “Advanced Mode”
YouTube offers a wealth of content in a variety of genres, and many users want to download videos to watch offline or convert to a format that can be played on other devices.
YouTube makes this process easy with its “Advanced Mode” switch. When you click the “Advanced Mode” switch, you’ll be given additional options for download format and quality.
You can choose to download the video in MP4 format at either 720p or 1080p resolution. You can also choose to download the audio track only, in either MP3 or M4A format.
Once you’ve made your selections, click the Convert button and your download will begin. With the “Advanced Mode” switch, you can tailor your YouTube downloads to your specific needs.
Select MP3 download options
When you select an MP3 download option, the MP3 version of the video will begin to download to your default downloads folder. The higher the bit rate (KBPS), the better the quality.
Higher bitrates also result in larger files. If the download doesn’t begin automatically, click Save or Download. If you’re using an Android, you can use your file manager app (such as Files by Google) to locate and listen to the MP3 file.
Using a Downloader App: PC & Mac
A downloader app is a tool that allows you to download videos from YouTube and other video-sharing websites. There are many downloader apps available, but we recommend Open Video Downloader because it is free and open . This means that anyone can inspect the code to make sure that there is no malicious software included.
To use Open Video Downloader, simply go to the website and click on the “Download” button. Then, double-click the DMG file to install. Once installed, you can simply enter the URL of any YouTube video into the app and click “Download.” The app will then save the video as an MP3 audio file on your computer.
Go to the YouTube video you want to download as an MP3. You can open the video in any web browser.
Copy the address of the video. To do this, just click the address bar to highlight the URL, then press Control + C (PC) or Command + C (Mac) to copy.
Launch Open Video Downloader. Once installed, you’ll find it in your Windows Start menu or your Mac’s Applications folder.
Paste the copied URL into the bar. If the YouTube address of the video didn’t automatically appear in the bar at the top of the app, right-click the bar and select Paste.
Click the +. Open Video Downloader will assess the video and give you options for downloading.
Select Audio only from the first drop-down menu. This changes the available options in the second drop-down.
- By default, the Best option is selected for quality. If you need a smaller file and don’t care about pristine sound quality, you can choose Worst here.
Click the Download button. It’s the downward-pointing arrow on the right side of the window. The MP3 version of the video will now download to your computer’s default downloads folder.
- You can click Show file in folder when the download is complete to view the MP3 file in your downloads folder.
Using an Online Converter: iPhone & iPad
Download Documents by Readdle. This app allows you to download files from web-based YouTube downloaders, which isn’t possible in Safari or Chrome. To download the app, open the App Store app, then do the following:
- Tap Search in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Type in documents by readdle
- Tap GET to the right of the “Documents – File Reader. Browser.” heading. It’s the app with a gray “D” icon with yellow and green tinting at the top-left corner.
Open Documents and go through the welcome screens. You’ll find its “D” icon in your app list.
- The first time you open Documents, you’ll be asked to choose some preferences. You’ll also be asked if you want to pay for a subscription, which isn’t necessary—just tap the X and Skip when prompted to get to the main Documents screen.
Open the Documents web browser. Tap the Browser compass icon at the bottom-right corner to open Documents’ built-in browser.
Go to https://yt2mp3.tech in a web browser. This is a free YouTube video download site that makes it easy to download MP3 versions of your favorite YouTube videos.
- If the site doesn’t work, try another YouTube video downloader. They might have different options than YT2MP3, but they mostly work the same. Here are a few alternatives:
Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download. The easiest way to do this is to switch the YouTube app and search for the video. When you open the video, tap Share, and then Copy link.
Return to the Documents web browser and paste the URL. To paste the URL, just tap and hold the field at the top of the page and select Paste.
Select Audio from the drop-down menu. This ensures that you’re downloading just the audio, not a video file.
Select one of the MP3 download options. Once you make a selection, you’ll see the “Save File” dialog.
- The higher the bit rate (KBPS), the better the quality. Higher bitrates also result in larger files.
Choose a saving location and tap Done. The MP3 file will begin to download to your iPhone.
- The default download location is a folder called Downloads in the Documents by Readdle folder on your iPhone. This location is fine, but you can choose another option if you want.
- You’ll be able to open the downloaded audio using your iPhone’s Files app no matter where you save the file.
Tap the arrow at the bottom to view your downloads. This shows you any files you’ve downloaded so far, as well as active downloads.
- Wait several moments for the download to complete—these are large files, so it can take a while to download.
- Don’t be alarmed if it looks like the progress bar isn’t moving. Once the download is complete, the progress bar will disappear.