11 Best Top Neem Soaps Brands in India with price and Reviews
Neem which is also known as Azadirachta indica is a very common tree in Indian subcontinent. You must be aware about the wonderful benefits of neem for your skin, hair and health. We have shared uses of neem leaves earlier which you can go through. This amazing tree has been used since centuries to treat various problems. The medicinal properties are immense and it has been used in Ayurveda extensively. Even skin care industry is reaping the benefits of this miraculously product. There are several neem based products available and neem soaps are one of them. If you have been looking for neem soaps then here in this article, we have compiled a list of the best neem soap brands in India that you can try. Neem or Margosa soaps are also loaded with other anti bacterial ingredients hence, these will help to cure your skin related problems like acne pimples, eczema, rashes, sun burns etc. These can be used on the face and for body skin as well. Teenagers with oily skin can find that they can try neem soap for facial cleansing and for body cleansing as well.
Best Top Neem Soap Brands in India (2022)
Here is the list of the neem soaps in Indian with their prices and reviews so that you can decide which is the one would wish to buy and try. Neem enriched soaps are also used for kids as they get dirty while playing outside and neem is good to kill the germs and bacteria.
1. Oriflame Sweden Nature Secrets Neem Soap Bar
Oriflame neem Soap bar gently cleans skin and moisturizes as well. It is also infused with the glycerin which makes it suitable for the dry skin. People with oily and acne prone skin can use this for their face to get rid of the pimples. Anti bacterial properties of neem will keep the skin nourished and glowing with no acne.
- Good packaging
- Ideal for face cleansing for oily skin and combination skin
- Has glycerin for moisturization
- Dry skin and oily skin both can use
80 rupees for 75 g pack
2. Khadi Herbal Natural Neem Tulsi Soap
These khadi soaps are extremely popular as they used to be available on every supermarket. This is what I have noticed but lately khadi products are only seen online only. This soap is a glycerin based soap which is very gentle and moisturizing on the skin. This can also be used on the face to get rid of the dryness.
- Glycerin is also there
- It has neem and basil both
- Good for acne and pimples
- Skin rashes and sun burns are also cured
- Can be used as a facial skin cleanser and body soap as well
- May not be easily available
3. Vaadi herbals Neem Patti Soap
This Neem Patti soap is rich in the goodness of the neem leaves. There are small flakes of neem leaves in this soap. The soap lathers good and also removes the skin impurities and dullness. You may have seen that much soap will dry the skin but this is good for every skin type.
- Good packaging
- Neem leaves which is antibacterial
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used on face too
4. Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap
Himalaya herbals makes this neem soap which is combined with the power of turmeric. Turmerci or haldi is used a lot in Indian household not just for cooking purpose but for beauty, skin, hair and for health as well. Turmeric is another ingredient which is equally beneficial for skin problems and acne and pimples. Hence, this is ideal for oily skin and acne prone skin. But anyone can try it regardless of that.
- Good packaging
- Has turmeric with neem
- Good for acne prone skin and oily face
- Purifies and cleanses the skin deeply
- Ideal for summer season
- Good for kids as well
- Very inexpensive price
- Availability of Himalaya products is good
5. Roop manta Ayurvedic Neem and Tulsi Soap
Roop mantra Ayurbedic cream is pure popular and I have sued that too. Roop Mantra also makes soaps and this neem soap is a good one. This Ayurvedic Soap has been formulated with Neem and Tulsi, both of which are highly anti bacterial products. This neem based soap is used to treat the acne, pimples, black-heads and dark pigmentation.
- Relives dryness
- Suitable to combat the acne breakout
- Makes the skin flawless
- It revitalizes the skin texture
- Protects the skin from acne, pimples, blemishes and prickly heat
- Has Neem, Turmeric, Aloe Vera and Tulsi extracts
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- None but availability can a drawback though you can get this online
6. Fabindia Neem Aloe Vera Soap
Fabindia Neem Aloe Vera Soap has the power of the two most natural ingredients and those are Aloe Vera and Neem along with vitamin E. Aloe Vera is rich in fatty acids which moisturizes the skin and gives a healthy looking glow. The benefits of aloe Vera can never be summed up completely as this is an excellent product.
- Has neem and aloe vera with vitamin E
- Ideal for all skin types
- Protects the skin from pimples and acne breakouts
- Over the time heals the skin dryness
- Can be used on body and face
- Keeps the skin soft and supple
- Prevent acne, pimples and blemishes
7. Auravedic Natural Neem Basil Tea Tree Soap
Auravedic Natural Neem Basil Tea Tree Soap is handcrafted from cruelty-free ingredients. Made with the anti bacterial and anti fungal products like neem, holy basil which is tulsi and tea tree, this neem soap is wonderful for people with oily and acne prone facial skin.
- Has a blend of oils and botanical extracts
- All skin types
- Suitable for acne prone skin
- Combats pimples and breakouts on the face
- Appropriate for healing skin problems
- Availability of this product is low
8. Lass Naturals Neem & Basil Soap
Lass Naturals Neem & Basil Soap is a unique and refreshing soap that has the powerful skin healing properties of Neem and Basil. As we know that Neem and basil both are antifungal and anti bacterial that can skin problems like uneven patches, pimples, acne, hyper-pigmentation and rashes.
- Has neem with tulsi and tea tree oil as well
- Gently cleanses the skin without being harsh on the facials kin
- Suitable for daily bathing
- It fights the skin dryness by retaining skin moisture.
9. Patanjali Neem Kanti Body Cleanser
Patanjali Neem Kanti Body Cleanser is a reinvigorating soap made with the essence and extracts of neem. It is suitable to cleanse the skin deeply and to nourish it with its botanical contents. Other then the Neem, this soap also contains amla which is another herb that cleanses the skin very well.
- Price is very inexpensive as this is only for 15 rupees
- Made with natural and 100% organic ingredients
- Calms the skin
- Has neem and amla
- Can be used on facial skin and body skin
- Free from toxic materials
10. Vestige Assure Soap
Vestige assure soap is rich in the goodness of the neem, tulsi also called as holy basil and pudina which is the mint. These three are highly potential in eradicating the scalp conditions and skin problems like acne, psoriasis, eczema etc. You can also use this for body to control the bad body odor and prickly heat during summers.
- Has neem along with Mint and Tulsi
- Price is expensive
- Good for face and body
- 30 rupees for 100g soap bar
11. Fairbeat Aloevera & Neem Soap
This Fairbeat soap is not just the regular neem soap but it also has aloe vera. Both of these are good for curing skin problems like rashes etc. If you have skin dryness then too this can cure as neem oil in neem extracts is very moisturizing for dry skin. You can also check out the best neem oils in India to know more.
Anyways, this is white in color and is loaded with the goodness of butter fruit and sweet almond oil.
- Good packaging
- Nice smell
- Has aloe vera and butter fruit along with neem and almond oil
- Lathers well
- Good for all skin type
- Can be applied on face too
- 50 rupees per 75g soap bar
These were the best Neem soaps in India that you can try to cure various skin related problems. These can be used on the face and body and some are very moisturizing due to vitamin E, almond oil or glycerin etc. Check more neem articles:
Best Neem face Wash in India
Top Best Neem face Packs in India