Banana face masks for people with dry skin
Dry skin people often face skin troubles like dullness, patches and darkness on the face. In winters, the condition gets even worse and you try to find several other dry skin cures. Those deep care lotions and creams give temporary benefit to your skin and afterwards a few hours it remains same without any change in the dryness. Expensive skin care products claims higher than your expectation and does not match the same. So switch to natural remedies for your face so avoid that itchy and dry skin. Banana can be your helper in achieving healthy and supple skin in a few weeks.. Want to know how??
Banana Face Masks for glow and Skin whitening
Here are the best banana facial packs and masks that can transform your dry skin into attractive and shinier looking skin. With shinier it is not oily but a skin that glow and looks smooth. Banana recipes are also considered as good Ayurvedic treatment for curing dry skin
1. Banana with honey Face mask
Banana consists vitamin-A and potassium that enhances the beauty of your face. This super food is a good source of iron and vitamin-C that improves the skin complexion and maintains its elasticity. Honey at the same time, works on the dry skin and makes it soft and smooth, This is why we use honey for curing dry skin. This is excellent for dry skin glow and radiance.
How to use it?
- It is very easy to use this fruit. Take one banana and ripe it. Now mash it and put it in a bowl.
- Now add 1 spoon of honey in it and apply this face mask onto your face and skin for 1 hour.
- You can also wash it off after 30 minutes as per your convenience.
You can also read our butter face packs for dry skin cure
2. Milk cream and banana facial mask
Milk cream is the best remedy to reduce dryness from the face. It is sticky in texture and sends a good amount of moisture to your skin. It also adds shine and glow to the face. Banana combined with cream is the top most preferable option from the kitchen cabinet for your skin type.
How to use it?
- Take ½ mashed banana and 2 full spoons of pure milk cream.
- Mix both the ingredients in a bowl and apply it to a clean face using your fingers.
- Massage it slowly in a circular motion for a few minutes.
- Now let it sit for the next 30 minutes to get optimum results.
3. Banana mask with Shea butter
Shea butter is the most popular ingredient used in many beauty products including face creams, winter skin lotions, lip balms, etc. it contains essential fats that develop skin softness and radiance. It treats wrinkles, allergies and itching.
How to use it?
- Take ½ ripped and mashed banana in a bowl. Add 1 spoon of Shea butter and 1 tablespoon of glycerin in it.
- Mix all the things really well and your face mask is ready to use.
- Clean your face using a mild cleanser, apply this mask onto your face or other affected skin area.
- Keep it for 45 minutes and wash it with cold water.
See: Best patanjali products for dry skin.
4. Banana mask with Papaya and Milk
Raw milk is a great skin moisturizer, it is rich in good fats and also essential vitamins. Papaya is a good source of fiber and vitamin-C that improves the skin tone and helps in getting rid of dark and dull skin. It also boosts collagen production and control acne occurrence. It mainly works on dry skin and gives touchable soft and smooth skin after a single application.Moreover, banana will bring the radiance to your skin that you will love.
How to use it?
- Ripe one banana and take 2 slices of papaya. Mash them together and put it in a separate bowl.
- Now add 3 full spoons of raw milk in this face mask and whisk it well.
- Clean your face by washing it with water or a face wash.
- Apply it twice in a day onto your face and remove after 30 minutes with water.
- Mango remedies for Glow
5. Banana and Oatmeal Pack for dry skin
This banana face mask with oatmeal is considered great for the dry skin and to whiten the dry skin faster. Oatmeal is a whole grain which helps to slough off your dead skin and deep seated impurities. Moreover, banana will add a subtle glow on the skin. It will also heal the dry patches on the skin and makes the skin fairer. Let’s see how to make it.
- Take a small piece of banana and then mash this using a fork or spoon.
- Then add 1 spoon of oatmeal in it. Mix, mash and then add little bit of milk.
- Milk is added to make this banana pack more effective and to soften the oatmeal faster.
- Once you attain a smooth paste then apply this all over the face and then wash it off after 30 minutes.
- Doing this daily will surely give you great looking skin faster.
These home remedies with banana will help you achieve glow on your dry face and to cure the peeling skin. Be consistent friends and get the benefits with these banana face packs and masks.
You should also read our post on the how to treat dry skin at home and also do check out how to make homemade serum for dry skin.