Latest Leg Mehandi Designs for all occasions 2016
Mehendi is an auspicious ritual for every bride. Not only in weddings but in almost every Indian traditional occasion girls get the best Mehendi designs to complete their look. Be it Diwali, Eid or Karwa Chauth in every occasion ladies go for unique mehndi designs. Among all the occasions, weddings are special for Mehandi designs.
As people know that Mehendi is not only henna tattoo but a very important ritual in Indian weddings, it has some intrinsic value as well. People say deeper the colour states more love from in-laws and husband. In weddings brides go for leg mehendi as well along with hands and arm mehendi as it is also a tradition.
Latest Mehandi Designs 2016
Talking about leg mehendi, the designs must be unique and matched with the shape of the leg. Though some people think it is not important but leg mehendi is way too traditional and fashionable as well. Gone are those days when we had few traditional designs for Mehnedi. Now as the time is changing, the trend is changing too. There are plenty of mehendi designs for foot that you can pick on your wedding day.
Gone are those days when we had few traditional designs for Mehendi. Now as the time is changing, the trend is changing too. There are plenty of mehndi designs for foot that you can pick on your wedding day.
Some Ideas here
- Arabic Design: quite a familiar design, isn’t it? Arabic designs are simple yet classy. It does not take much space but makes an awesome design for the wedding day.
- Ankle covering design: In this the pattern in made along the ankle line and spreads till the fingers. It takes the shape of your foot. This pattern looks like a jewellery or anklet in a different manner. The upper portion of the foot can be filled with a floral design.
- Leaf pattern: Floral pattern is very common in mehendi designs. But it looks better in hands. When we are talking about leg mehendi designs, leaf patterns are best. The shape of leaf can cover the above portion of the foot.
- Curvy pattern: this looks amazing on foot as the shape of feet is itself curvy. Floral or any geometric pattern can be made with curves on foot for any occasion.
- Glitters: using colours and glitters is the new trend in mehendi designs. You can opt for any design or pattern which is simple; just paint them with different glitters and colours to make it look shinier and brighter. It also gives you a royal look.
- Using Altaa in legs: if you want a simple yet most traditional look then go for Bengali leg mehendi. It requires the red coloured altaa to paint. Make a big circle on the middle of the foot and cover the entire ankle with the colour.
- Royal Pattern: Royal or rajasthani patterns are used mainly in weddings. In this pattern you will find congested designs with palanquin and such. The pattern is inspired by the architecture of royal palaces and empires.
Points to remember
|Leg mehendi designs||Hand patterns are not for legs. Make sure to use different patterns for foot.|
|Colour||Put mehendi for long time in legs as legs take time absorb the colour|
|Length||If it is wedding then choose a full length leg mehendi design. For others, half length will be fine.|
|Nail paint||Use dark red nail paint that compliments the mehendi colour|
|Glitters||Don’t use contrast colours in leg mehendi. Go for red, pink or brown colous|