Who Is Night Angel on ‘The Masked Singer’?
good Masked singer the fans, it’s now the finalists for season 3. Among the last remaining singers is Night Angel – and, of course, the fans are already convinced they know who this mysterious celebrity is. In fact, they think it’s far too obvious!
Haven’t you figured it out yourself yet? Read on for the hottest internet theories to date on Night Angel:
- Fans are watching The masked singer season 3 has compelling assumptions about the mysterious identity of Night Angel.
- Based on all the clues we have so far, we would say that Night Angel is definitely a singer and Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss.
Who is Night Angel The masked singer?
Let’s take a look at some of the clues we have so far:
- Night Angel says that like an angel, she “felt deeply blessed” all her life and that “doors have always been opened” for her.
- Night Angel appeared in a motel in the first video in the clue pack, opening door number four to reveal men with duck bills on their faces, while door number five opened on a group of angry elderly women .
- Night Angel also referred to several famous songs in the first video, with lines such as “like a landslide”, “this boy is mine” and “it’s my prerogative to have a little fun, you all”.
- In the second video of the clue packet, there was a fireplace, a pitcher of sweet tea, a white fan, and a graffiti drawing with a castle and a strawberry.
- In addition, Night Angel mentions having been “surrounded by other angels” before deciding to “leave his safe place” and “build an empire”.
- The third video in the Night Angel Clue Package revealed that the celebrity “had been doing this since she was a teenager” and that she still had to juggle school by following her dream. Although she missed her senior prom, Night Angel made sure to earn her diploma and attend her graduation.
- Other clues in the same video included a rotary dial telephone, with the telephone off the hook.
So far, the best assumptions and theories for Night Angel:
After Night Angel’s stellar performances, viewers are 100% convinced that the celebrity behind the mask is Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss. In addition to swearing that they recognize his distinct voice, fans point out that Kandi has a restaurant called Old Lady Gang, which would explain the crowd of angry elderly women in the first video in the clue pack. Plus, the strawberry castle index could certainly be a reference to how the restaurant has a location in Castleberry Hill! (And, of course, the index for sweet tea is that Kandi is from the South.)
As for the rest of the clues given to us, they correspond perfectly to the known story of Kandi as a member of the vocal group Xscape. Besides the celestial performances of Night Angel, the index of her senior prom prom missing due to her professional obligations – but making sure to attend her graduation – was the same exact story that Kandi had published on Instagram in 2014 :
“My group #Xscape was mad at me for graduating because we had a show that day,” wrote Kandi. “I had missed all of the seniors’ trips, the graduation ball, etc. But I refused to miss my diploma!”
Also, the clue with the phone off the hook? Probably because she missed the ball because of her work with Xscape on their album “Off The Hook”!
Taraji P. Henson
Judge Nicole Scherzinger actress guessed Taraji P. Henson on the show – and some fans seem to think she might be on something! the Empire The star certainly matches Night Angel by saying that she “built an empire” in the third video in the clue package. Night Angel also mentions in the second pack of clues that she “shoved” around to build the empire, which could refer to Taraji in the 2005 film Hustle & Flow. Additionally, when it is mentioned that the only thing that Night Angel was “determined not to miss was to graduate”, an astronomy quiz is posted on a wall, which could be a subtle nod to the role of Taraji in the 2016 space film Hidden figures.