Who Is Kitty on ‘The Masked Singer’?
Look at Kitty’s (huge) eyes from The masked singer and all you are going to record is bold confidence. The feline femme fatale is dressed in dramatic showgirl attire and has the vocal range to support her. But if we’ve learned anything from Kitty’s hint package, it’s that she hasn’t always been so sure of herself. Kitty says it’s been a long way to the Masked singer stage, and she had to undergo an impressive “transformation” to get there.
So who is she? The fans really did this homework on this one, and we’re pretty sure they sniffed it. Now that competitors like Bear, Swan, T-Rex and White Tiger have removed their masks, it’s time to start digging into this captivating cat.
- Who is Kitty in season 3 of The masked singer? We reveal the main fan theories below.
- If we were to guess based on what we know so far, we would say that Kitty is Jackie Evancho.
Who is kitty The masked singer?
First, we have gathered the clues so far:
- Kitty is dressed in feathers and showgirl clothes.
- His eyes are different colors – one is yellow and the other blue.
- Kitty wants to “wipe the slate clean with the purest snow”.
- She started her career young and apparently struggled with her self-image. She only saw “darkness and ugliness” when she looked in the mirror.
- There are wizards, a telescope, and opera glasses in its bundle of clues.
- People don’t think of Kitty as “the person she became, but the person she once was”.
- Kitty is related to pirates.
- A rose breaks in its bundle of clues.
- Kitty says, “Christmas is really the most wonderful time of the year. Ringing bells?”
- In her pack of clues, she showed the seam of a red cape with a sewing machine.
- She mentions sewing a “pillow for someone special” or a “modern dress for a family member’s prom”.
- Robert Redford helped her get her first role.
- Kitty tells the audience that she likes to draw, and “maybe there is something to watch the transformations that ring a bell.”
- In episode 6, Kitty gives the judge Robin Thicke a bracelet that says “fireworks” and says: “The first time we met, it was on.”
- She likes to write poems or make horror films.
- Kitty told the audience that she should “leave [her] freak flag fly “on the show at each performance.
- Kitty has real voice chops, unlike some of the other competitors. Her first performance on the show was “Dangerous Woman” by Ariana Grande.
- His latest clues include a mouse, a dragon, a shield and an angelic Christmas decoration.
Based on this information (plus loyal detective work), fans think Kitty could be:
The old America has talent the child prodigy seems to match all the major clues, and the fans quickly understood. First of all, Evancho began his career as a young singer; she debuted on America has talent at the age of 10. The Pittsburgh native (pirates, anyone?) Mentioned singing Ariana Grande in previous interviews, and was forced to undergo a “transformation” while aged from young opera star to adult artist. (Remember those opera glasses?)
Growing up in the spotlight, she struggled with self-image. Evancho told Paula Faris of ABC News in early 2019 that she had been diagnosed with anorexia and body dysmorphia. She said to Faris, “Having an eating disorder is like having another you in the head screaming all the worst things you can hear about yourself … And it’s just every time as you look at yourself in the mirror you see something that is not there. “
But her doubt didn’t stop her from singing: with one of her radiant performances, she caught the attention of Robert Redford, who asked her to join her 2012 drama The business you keep. Evancho played the 11 year old daughter of Redford.
That alone seems enough to solidify Kitty’s identity, but there are even more Connections. Like that red cape that Kitty was sewing in her bundle of clues? It turns out that Evancho played as Little Red Riding Hood in fourth grade, says the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Even his mention of “let your freak flag fly” has a basis. Evancho loves Broadway shows – his latest album, The beginnings, is a collection of covers of musical theater – and “Freak Flag” is a song by Shrek The Musical.
She also covered several Disney songs, which could connect with the dragon, shield and mouse from her latest clue. And she already starred in an episode of “Wizards of Waverly Place”, an original from the Disney channel. This could explain Kitty’s “wizards” index.
Finally, she has a perfect bond with Thicke. According to some loyal Internet detective, the classic queen played with Thicke at the Grove Grove Christmas Lighting and Fireworks Show in Los Angeles in 2011. This would explain why Kitty’s first meeting with Thicke was so “enlightened” that it deserved a ” fireworks ”brand friendship bracelet. And it’s related to the Christmas index, beyond the fact that, you know, Evancho’s first major label recording was a Christmas album, Oh sacred night.
Fans might have the most compelling argument for Evancho, but that doesn’t mean their theories around Freeform actress and singer Lucy Hale are less appealing. It easily eliminates several clues.
First, Hale played Aria Montgomery in Freeform’s Pretty little Liars, in which the mysterious Red Coat is a main antagonist. Surely that explains Kitty’s fabulous red sheath, right? Hale also starred as Miranda Hampson in the Wizards of Waverly Place, which would connect the dots to the “assistants” in Kitty’s hint pack.
Second, Hale is featured in CW’s Katy Keene, in which she embodies a budding fashion designer whose favorite weapon is her sewing machine, much like Kitty herself. And does this “ball” Kitty mention sewing a dress for? It sounds like something Cinderella could attend, and Hale starred in A Cinderella story: Once upon a time there was a song in 2011.
Fans even found an answer to the “pirate” clue: Hale played as a vocal talent for the Peter Pan-inspired Secret of the wings Animation Film. Neverland, of course, is famous for its pirate-infested waters. And Hale has even been in horror movies, including Truth or Dare, which could explain the “making horror films” index.