- Who is Banana The masked singer season 3? Fans have theories on who could be under the yellow suit.
- Based on the indices, Masked singer fans believe it could be Bret Michaels.
By far, one of the most energetic competitors in The masked singer season 3 is banana. The hit contest song show featured Banana on Instagram shortly after the Italian artist Maurizio CattelanThe taped banana exhibit was eaten by the artist David Datuna. Banana has now reached the bottom eight and is not yet ready to be exposed.
But Masked singer fans have worked hard to come up with theories on who could be under this lively yellow skin. After analyzing the evidence and seeing Banana playing, the Internet came up with some solid theories.
Who is Banana The masked singer?
Let’s take a look at all the clues we know so far:
- Banana’s hint pack included a cowboy hat, a puffer fish and a blue collar.
- Banana was shown partying with two green women on a bus and couldn’t believe he had “exaggerated last night,” saying “you’d think it was my first rodeo.”
- The banana is hard on the outside but a “total smoothie” on the inside and a “hoot” to have at parties.
- Banana can use her voice in any environment and just wants to “make you smile”.
- In a second pack of clues, another security guard is seen wearing black cowboy boots.
- The banana “embraces [his] faults and flip like [his] me authentic. “
- Banana and judge Jenny McCarthy “had a small chance of impersonating friends”, perhaps in the 90s, explaining the message of the friendship bracelet “love of the 90s”.
- In the third package of clues, he revealed “a traumatic injury from his past” made him forget the words.
- Banana said that when he started the series, he was just a “party boy looking for a good time.”
- A super clue came in the form of a security guard wearing a mask with a mule.
With the clues adding up every week, there is plenty to make some smart assumptions:
The rock singer is easily recognizable with his bandana and cowboy hat. Not to mention, Bret has a Pets Rock collection that includes dog collars. In addition, the poisonous pufferfish could be a nod to himself as the lead singer of the group Poison. As for everything Banana did on the bus, it fits perfectly with Bret’s old VH1 show, Bus Rock of Love with Bret Michaels.
And regarding Banana’s traumatic injury, Bret was allegedly kicked in the face by a decreasing kick after playing at the Tonys in 2009. He suffered a broken nose and subsequent brain hemorrhage, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Not to mention, the song he sang was Poison’s 1988 hit “Nothin ‘but a Good Time”.
Billy Ray Cyrus
When The masked singer created in February, viewers quickly guessed that Robot was a legendary country star Billy Ray Cyrus. Although it was quickly dismissed, fans point the finger at him again. In a bunch of clues, Banana shows one of his security guards wearing a yellow mask with black sunglasses and a mule – if anyone has rocked a famous mule, it’s Billy .
Also, what better way to discourage people than to sing one of his hit songs, “Achy Breaky Heart”. In addition, the father of six is from Kentucky, which would explain the attire of cowboy and the sleigh of the South.
That said, the performance of Banana’s “Achy Breaky Heart” also convinced many that the comedian from the South was trying his luck on the reality show. The 62-year-old is from Galveston, Texas, which may explain the drawlings fans heard while Banana sang. In addition, he was also an artist on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.
Focusing on the blue collar index, fans believe that Jeff Foxworthy is banana. the Are you smarter than a grade 5 student? the host was also part of the Blue Collar Comedy tour and launched Blue Collar TV alongside Bill engvall.
But who is Banana The masked singer? It’s hard to say, but our best guess is Bret … at least, right now.