Top Ten Best camera phones in UK
There are many smart phones available in the markets of United Kingdom. But if you have that urge to have the best phone available in UK in terms of camera quality and which is within your budget, then you must invest in one of these phones listed below. They have amazing cameras capable of taking high quality and professional type pictures. With several other cool features and technical specifications, these camera phones are ready to fight the ultimate battle of which is the best camera smart phone of UK.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: The camera performance of this Samsung smart phone which is the latest and the high end version of all its Galaxy models, is simply just amazing. This takes crisp pictures and maintains vivid colors even in low light conditions. It is capable of taking high quality 4K videos. This is the phone one must have if his top priority is to own the best camera phone in UK. It has a front camera of 5 MP and a rear camera of 12 MP. It has LED flash support for low lights.
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus: It has a great and super fast camera sensor which takes sharp and fast photos in any light conditions. It is packed with a 12 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera to take selfies. In low light conditions, the presence of OIS is simply outstanding giving sharp images and keeping true colors. There is a cool feature of Live photo where few moments before the image capture is recorded in the phone.
- Huawei Nexus 6P: It is fitted with a powerful 12.3 MP camera at the back and a 8 MP camera in the front which are both capable of taking powerful and elegant photos in every light conditions. Powered with the Google’s technology, the Nexus has IR laser assisted autofocus system that easily does the focusing job quite well. It is fitted with a dual tone LED flash. This phone is doing quite a good business in UK and had set up its position as one of the best camera phones available in UK.
- HTC 10: All the latest technologies and advancements in the camera technology in smart phones are present in this HTC new smart phone. Features like back illuminated sensor, laser auto focus, exposure compensation, ISO control, optical image stabilization, etc are present in this camera phone presently ruling the UK It is fitted with 12 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera.
- Huawei P9: This camera phone from the house of Huawei is being pitched as the pocket DSLR camera in the UK It is fitted with high quality Leica optics which is capable of taking RAW images just like in entry level DSLRs. There is a dual 12 MP camera, one in the front and another in the back. So the selfie quality of this phone is going to be outstanding. It is fitted with dual LED flash both in front and back.
- Xiaomi Mi 5: It is fitted with a powerful 16 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture. In the front there is 4 MP camera. It is also fitted with dual tone LED flash. There is OIS technology present in this phone. So the low light performance of this camera phone is very good. It produces true color images in low lights and they never get distorted when zoomed in.
- Sony Xperia Z5: It is fitted with a massive 23 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture. The lens fitted in the Sony Xperis Z5 is of Carl Zeiss which produces stunning photos. There are cool features like phase detection auto focus, geo tagging of photos, touch focus, HDR images, panorama, etc. It also sports a 5.1 MP front camera which takes nice selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5: Another camera phone from the house of Samsung, this Note 5 has a 5 MP front camera and a 16 MP rear camera. The presence of OIS is one main feature that means it can take great photos even in low lights. Another feature that adds to its image quality is the 12 µm pixel size.
- LG G5: The LG G5 is a dedicated camera phone available in the UK markets. It has a rear 16 MP camera with LED flash. The aperture rate is f/1.8 for the rear camera. In the front, it is loaded with a 8 MP selfie camera. There is a presence of OIS for low light picture capturing and the results are just outstanding.
- Huawei Honor 7: This camera phone is loaded with 20 MP rear camera with aperture of f/2.0. There is also a front camera of 8 MP for selfies. It sports LED flash in both sides. The image quality of this camera phone is crisp and maintains true colors in all light conditions.
|Rank||Name of Phone||Rear Camera (in Mega Pixels)||Front camera (in Mega Pixels)|
|1||Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge||12||5|
|2||Apple iPhone 6S Plus||12||5|
|3||Huawei Nexus 6P||12.3||8|
|6||Xiaomi Mi 5||16||4|
|7||Sony Xperia Z5||23||5.1|
|8||Samsung Galaxy Note 5||16||5|
|10||Huawei Honor 7||20||8|