A blouse is a timeless female garment which found a place in our closets ages back and still continues to be an imperative part of it. Even though it was formerly just an ordinary garment piece covering the body from the neck or shoulders to the waistline, it has now completely evolved and has a rather great scope of creating a style statement.
Putting their best fashion foot forward, a lot of girls these days are completely ditching the dupattas and wearing their blouses as crop tops with lehenga skirts or dhoti pants to make them the highlight of their wedding attire. There are even some who are taking their saree game to another level simply by wearing offbeat blouse designs with borders, sexy cut out patterns, fancy laces and drool-worthy embellishments.
Brides of today are also being experimental and giving enough attention to their bridal blouse designs. While some are getting their love stories embroidered on their blouses, there are others who are incorporating cutesy elements such as Doli cut works, oversized latkans and feather laces to it.
Even if you might have decided which blouse style suits you the best, there’s another important element you shouldn’t be missing – the back side of your blouse. Yes, there are so many options available for the back design of your blouse style that you’ll be definitely spoilt for choice.
One look through the internet and you’ll find uncountable blouse designs-right from the very basic ones featuring minimalistic embroideries and round necklines to the ever-stylish ones having elaborate details and cape style sleeves.
From the very basic to extreme glam, we’ve fetched more than 100 blouse designs that you’ll go gaga over. Be it for a simple saree, bridesmaid lehenga or a bridal lehenga, these blouse designs are the perfect inspiration you need.
Top 30 Simple Blouse Designs
- 1 Top 30 Simple Blouse Designs
- 1.1 1. Simple round neck blouse design
- 1.2 2. Strapped blouse
- 1.3 3. Lightly embellished blouse with jewel neckline
- 1.4 4. An all sheer back design for your blouse
- 1.5 5. Side tied-up blouse
- 1.6 6. Puff-sleeved blouse
- 1.7 7. Square-necked blouse
- 1.8 8. Sleeveless blouse with round hem
- 1.9 9. Criss-cross patterned blouse
- 1.10 10. Belted blouse design
- 1.11 11. Deep V-neck blouse
- 1.12 12. Off shoulder blouse with cape sleeves
- 1.13 13. Antique silver embroidered blouse with pearl droppings
- 1.14 14. Halter-neck half sheer-half embellished blouse
- 1.15 15. V Neck blouse with huge tassel adornments
- 1.16 16. Full sleeved off shoulder blouse
- 1.17 17. One side flared sleeve blouse design
- 1.18 18. An all beaded blouse
- 1.19 19. A shirt-style blouse
- 1.20 20. Zero neck halter blouse
- 1.21 21. Strapless blouse
- 1.22 22. Blouse with asymmetrical sleeves
- 1.23 23. Shimmer blouse with ruffled sleeves
- 1.24 24. High neck blouse with crystalized tassel details
- 1.25 25. Blouse with embellished sheer sleeves
- 1.26 26. Blouse with ruffled details on sleeves & neck
- 1.27 27. Sweetheart neck blouse design
- 1.28 28. One side off-shoulder blouse
- 1.29 29. High-neck blouse with a keyhole
- 1.30 30. V-neck blouse with belt details
- 2 Best 25 Backside Blouse Designs
- 2.1 1. Deep square back blouse design
- 2.2 2. Inverted V-back blouse design
- 2.3 3. V-cut back blouse design
- 2.4 4. Pearl & mesh back blouse design
- 2.5 5. Simplistic back blouse design with borders
- 2.6 6. Stylish button-down back blouse design
- 2.7 7. Classic sheer back blouse design
- 2.8 8. Deep V-back blouse design
- 2.9 9. An all tie up back blouse design
- 2.10 10. Double-dori back blouse design
- 2.11 11. Oversized latkan blouse design
- 2.12 12. Basic cut-out blouse design
- 2.13 13. Oh-so-gorgeous bangle blouse design
- 2.14 14. Sequin embellished blouse design
- 2.15 15. Multi-stringed backless blouse design
- 2.16 16. Square cut-out blouse design
- 2.17 17. Shimmery knotted blouse design
- 2.18 18. Back blouse design with bow detail
- 2.19 19. Heavily embroidered back blouse design
- 2.20 20. Back blouse design with a knot at the neck
- 2.21 21. The too-showy back blouse design
- 2.22 22. Back blouse design with tassel details
- 2.23 23. Multiple strapped blouse back design
- 2.24 24. Unique criss-cross patterned back blouse design
- 2.25 25. Sensuous back blouse design
- 3 Top 25 Bridal Lehenga Blouse Design
- 3.1 1. Basic-round neck blouse
- 3.2 2. One shoulder blouse design with a falling cape adornment
- 3.3 3. U-Neck blouse with pearl droppings and borders
- 3.4 4. Peplum blouse design
- 3.5 5. Fully embroidered blouse design
- 3.6 6. Pretty off-shoulder blouse
- 3.7 7. Sweetheart neck blouse with sequin embellishments
- 3.8 8. All beaded blouse with fur details
- 3.9 9. Heavily embroidered blouse back design
- 3.10 10. Back hooked blouse with delicate golden detailing
- 3.11 11. Off-shoulder blouse with side-straps
- 3.12 12. Mirror work blouse design
- 3.13 13. Off shoulder blouse with balloon sleeves
- 3.14 14. Deep U-Back blouse design
- 3.15 15. Jhumki embellished blouse design
- 3.16 16. Laced blouse with draped sleeves
- 3.17 17. Off-shoulder blouse with ruffled neckline
- 3.18 18. Metallic blouse
- 3.19 19. Traditional doli blouse
- 3.20 20. Zero neck blouse design
- 3.21 21. Thread work blouse with cape sleeves
- 3.22 22. An all fringed blouse
- 3.23 23. Sabrina neck blouse with silver embellishments
- 3.24 24. Partly sheer and sequinned back blouse design
- 3.25 25. V Neck blouse with voluminous ruffles
- 4 Top 30 Saree Blouse Designs
- 4.1 1. Bateau Neck Blouse
- 4.2 2. Complete Mirror Work Blouse
- 4.3 3. An Overlapping Blouse Back With A Dori
- 4.4 4. Halter Neck Blouse With Cut Out Details
- 4.5 5. Button Down Blouse
- 4.6 6. Double Dori Blouse
- 4.7 7. Plunging Neck Blouse With Ruffled Sleeves
- 4.8 8. Bateau Neck Cutwork Blouse
- 4.9 9. Cape Sleeved Saree Blouse
- 4.10 10. Not-so-usual Flap Sleeved Blouse
- 4.11 11. Backless Blouse
- 4.12 12. Backless Blouse With A Dori And Pom-Pom Details
- 4.13 13. Inverted U Back Blouse Design With Multiple Doris
- 4.14 14. Triangle Cut Out Back Blouse Design
- 4.15 15. An All Beaded blouse With A Bold Cut Out Back
- 4.16 16. Full-sleeved Blouse
- 4.17 17. Cape Style Blouse Design
- 4.18 18. Tasseled Back Blouse Design
- 4.19 19. A Unique Jacket Style Blouse
- 4.20 20. Strapped Blouse Design
- 4.21 21. Saree Blouse With Collar Details
- 4.22 22. Zero Neck Full-sleeved Blouse
- 4.23 23. Round Neck Silk Blouse
- 4.24 24. All Beaded Blouse
- 4.25 25. Fully Embroidered Round Neck Blouse
- 4.26 26. Sleeveless Velvet Blouse
- 4.27 27. Sheer Blouse With An All-Beaded Neck
- 4.28 28. U Neck Blouse With Ghungroo Embellishments On Sleeves
- 4.29 29. Backless Blouse With Doris
- 4.30 30. Teardrop Cut Out Blouse
- 5 Final Thoughts
1. Simple round neck blouse design
This simplistic mirror work round neck blouse by Abu Jani Khosla is perfect for a glam reception day look.
Also See:- Best Wedding Photographers in India
2. Strapped blouse
Strappy blouses never go out of fashion. Especially the ones that are completely mirror embellished.
3. Lightly embellished blouse with jewel neckline
Jewel Neck Blouse design is best for those who don’t wish to reveal a lot of skin and keep it all covered.
4. An all sheer back design for your blouse
This all-sheer back design is one of the best simple blouse back designs for all those girlies who are not really confident about baring that back completely yet want to make a style statement.
5. Side tied-up blouse
This sage green embroidered tie-up blouse from Anita Dongre’s “Songs of Summer” collection screams elegance.
6. Puff-sleeved blouse
Ever since Kiara Advani donned this gorgeous puffed sleeves blouse design by Shyamal & Bhumika at the ICW 2018, people are going gaga over it. It is just the perfect kind of blouse for a cocktail bash.
7. Square-necked blouse
This heavily embroidered square-necked blouse by Anushree Reddy is a stunning collocation of traditional and contemporary taste.
8. Sleeveless blouse with round hem
This mauve round hemmed blouse with muted embroideries is so chic and unique.
9. Criss-cross patterned blouse
Nushrat Bharucha never fails to pull off a sexy traditional look. And she looks nothing less than a dream in this deep criss-cross patterned bustier blouse paired with thread & mirror embroidered lehenga by Arpita Mehta.
10. Belted blouse design
If you want to try something simple yet elegant, go for this belted style blouse design. It is not just different but also easy to carry.
Know More About:- Top Bridal Makeup Artists
11. Deep V-neck blouse
Set the temperatures soaring high in this Deep V Neck blouse with a vibrant floral printed organza skirt.
12. Off shoulder blouse with cape sleeves
To add a pinch of drama to an otherwise simple off-shoulder blouse, just incorporate them flowy cape sleeves to your blouse like you see in the picture.
13. Antique silver embroidered blouse with pearl droppings
Manish Malhotra literally casts a spell with his exquisite work. What better proof than this ivory handcrafted and antique silver embroidered blouse with a trailing lehenga!
Also See:- Top Wedding Planner With Price and Reviews
14. Halter-neck half sheer-half embellished blouse
Wear this partly sheer and partly sequinned blouse to add a dash of glitter to your minimalistic look.
15. V Neck blouse with huge tassel adornments
This breathtakingly beautiful heavily embellished blouse with huge tassel details is mind-boggling.
16. Full sleeved off shoulder blouse
This real bride donned the most gorgeous champagne gold off-shoulder blouse on her wedding day and dazzled like a queen.
See Also:- Top Wedding Decorators
17. One side flared sleeve blouse design
Make a statement in this intricately embellished blouse with one side flared sleeve on your sangeet ceremony.
18. An all beaded blouse
This super-stunning beaded rose jacket choli from Papa Don’t Preach is making our hearts flutter on repeat.
19. A shirt-style blouse
A multi-laced shirt style blouse featuring mid-length sleeves is just your type of fancy stuff. Especially when it is from Papa Don’t Preach, you definitely can’t say no to it.
20. Zero neck halter blouse
Can’t decide on that perfect blouse design? Check out this zero neck halter blouse with ruffled sleeves and 3D motifs in gold. Isn’t it goddamn stunning?
See Also:- Top Wedding Photographer in Delhi
21. Strapless blouse
This stylish strapless blouse adorned with glitzy embroidery and 3D thread work roses can make you look no less than a Disney princess.
22. Blouse with asymmetrical sleeves
Why settle with usual stuff when you can very well perk up an oh-so-boring blouse just by infusing some quirky elements like these asymmetrical sleeves to it.
23. Shimmer blouse with ruffled sleeves
When we talk about a fancy blouse design- there’s definitely none like this. It can literally make you stand out from the crowd.
See Also:- Top Wedding Decorators in Delhi-NCR
24. High neck blouse with crystalized tassel details
We can’t stop crushing over this sheer blouse design beautifully adorned with sequinned florals and embroideries. And not to forget those edgy tassel details!
25. Blouse with embellished sheer sleeves
Who says full sleeved blouses look unattractive? Get this oh-so-chic blouse with one side cold shoulder & delicate embellishments on sleeves and team it with an umbrella skirt.
26. Blouse with ruffled details on sleeves & neck
A basic elegantly embellished blouse with cutesy ruffle details on the neckline as well as on the sleeves is what we are crushing on off late.
Also Know:- Best Wedding Planner in Delhi
27. Sweetheart neck blouse design
There’s nothing more classy than a sweetheart neck blouse in hints of beige and gold.
28. One side off-shoulder blouse
Want to make ’em heads turn? Look no further and get this scintillating one side off shoulder blouse. We’re in complete awe with this exotic drape patterned blouse.
29. High-neck blouse with a keyhole
For a casual and easy-breezy look, keep your blouse design to simple. Just as you see in the picture-A unique collar neck, mid-length sleeves, and a small keyhole.
See Also:- Best Wedding Dresses For Men
30. V-neck blouse with belt details
This super sexy deep V-neck blouse with belt details is perfect for contemporary brides. *Looks so pretty*
Best 25 Backside Blouse Designs
1. Deep square back blouse design
The first one on the list is this deep back square blouse design which is simple yet elegant. It can be paired with both sarees and lehengas.
2. Inverted V-back blouse design
Don’t want to go all basic with your blouse? Try this edgy inverted V back blouse design to amp up the look of your outfit.
3. V-cut back blouse design
This svelte back blouse design featuring a deep V cut out pattern is every modish bride’s dream. It is super chic and perfect for a Mehendi ceremony!
Know More:- Best Makeup Artist in Chennai
4. Pearl & mesh back blouse design
Who says you can only don pearls in your ears? Check out this latest mesh back blouse design all embedded with pristine pearls.
5. Simplistic back blouse design with borders
There’s nothing that can ever beat the elegance and charm of a simple back blouse design adorned with sleek and fancy borders.
Button-down back blouse design is perfect for those brides who neither want to flaunt way too much nor keep it all simple and covered.
7. Classic sheer back blouse design
Sheer blouses are a lot in vogue these days. So if you want to keep up with the trend, try out this sheer blouse adorned with pretty floral lace.
Also See:- Top Bridal Makeup Artists in Mumbai
8. Deep V-back blouse design
Want to flaunt that curvaceous body and sexy back? Try this deep V back blouse design. It’s a sure shot win and can instantly up your fashion game.
9. An all tie up back blouse design
This blouse design can infuse that oomph factor to an otherwise boring outfit. The criss-cross pattern created with doris is giving us all the glam feels.
10. Double-dori back blouse design
One can never go wrong with the evergreen double-dori back blouse design. Just quirk it up with some dainty latkans or accessories of your choice and you’re good to go.
See Also:- Top Wedding Photographers in Bangalore
11. Oversized latkan blouse design
An all embroidered blouse featuring a huge keyhole at the back with some cutesy latkans made with net can make for a perfect bridal blouse design.
12. Basic cut-out blouse design
If you are someone who has always been a lover of classics, then this blouse could be a nice option for you. The added benefit of this blouse is that the easy rectangular cut out back design can very well grab ’em eyeballs.
13. Oh-so-gorgeous bangle blouse design
We just can’t stop crushing over this glitzy sheer blouse adorned with 3-D motifs, metallics, vibrant florals and golden bangles. It’s definitely the best pick for a bold and sassy bride.
Know More About:- Top Wedding Photographers in Kolkata
14. Sequin embellished blouse design
Do you have a thing for blingy stuff? If yes, don’t miss out on this deep V cut blouse design outlined with beautiful sequin embellishments. It will work wonders when paired with a plain skirt.
15. Multi-stringed backless blouse design
Raise the hotness quotient with this Multi-stringed backless blouse design. And when you know a lot of Bollywood bees have worn it, you simply can’t ditch it.
16. Square cut-out blouse design
Another simple back design that you can pick to strike a minimalistic look is this square cut-out blouse design. It is indeed one versatile design.
17. Shimmery knotted blouse design
Knots & shimmer! Just the perfect combo for girls who like to keep it cute yet want to dazzle like a star. Don’t you agree?
Know More About:- Best Wedding Decorators in Mumbai
18. Back blouse design with bow detail
Nothing more gorgeous than a blouse back design that features a huge keyhole and a cutesy bow. Honestly, we are in complete awe with this one!
19. Heavily embroidered back blouse design
Ditch the usual keyhole patterns and try this heavily embroidered back blouse design for your bridal choli. Its intricate details and fine embroidery will make you stand out from the rest.
20. Back blouse design with a knot at the neck
Yet another gorgeous blouse back design with an elegant knot at the neck and a huge keyhole. And not to miss out on those sleeves with ruffled details (Totes adorbs!)
See Also:- Top Wedding Decorators in Chennai
21. The too-showy back blouse design
Back Blouse designs with numerous cutouts are an ideal choice for girls who don’t want to miss a chance to flaunt their sexy backs.
22. Back blouse design with tassel details
To add that extra wow factor to your blouse, all you’ve gotta do is incorporate a few tassels or pom-poms. They can make a huge difference to your blouse and make it appear more charming.
23. Multiple strapped blouse back design
This super-sultry blouse with sparkling strappy details has got us head over heels. It is so unique and trendy that almost any girl would pick it to pair with her saree or lehenga.
See:- Top Wedding Planner in Chennai
24. Unique criss-cross patterned back blouse design
What better than a stunning criss-cross patterned back blouse design for your Haldi ceremony? It is lit af and can add oodles of charm to your overall look.
25. Sensuous back blouse design
A heavily embellished blouse with sensuous back design, distinctive sleeves and suspended tassels. What more can you ask for?
Top 25 Bridal Lehenga Blouse Design
1. Basic-round neck blouse
You don’t always have to pick too fancy blouses to pair with your bridal lehenga. Even if you try something as minimal as a round neck blouse it will look equally pretty with your bridal attire.
Also See:- Top Wedding Photographers in Hyderabad
2. One shoulder blouse design with a falling cape adornment
Want to swear by the latest trends at your wedding? Style this unique one shoulder blouse with your lehenga on your Mehendi ceremony.
3. U-Neck blouse with pearl droppings and borders
Blouse designs with borders are all-time classics. You can wear them anytime or any day cuz they won’t ever go out of fashion. Which is why most of the brides opt for such simplistic blouses for their wedding day.
4. Peplum blouse design
Peplum Blouse Design is gaining a lot of popularity these days (Especially amongst Sikh brides). It is a good option for brides who don’t wish to flaunt too much skin on their D-day.
See:- Top Wedding Planner in Mumbai
5. Fully embroidered blouse design
If you are looking for a fully embroidered blouse design that is neither too loud nor too simple, then this one is definitely the best pick for you.
6. Pretty off-shoulder blouse
This Pakistani bride is giving us all some major bridal outfit goals in this stunning off-shoulder blouse paired with a golden lehenga and a matching dupatta.
7. Sweetheart neck blouse with sequin embellishments
A little bit of glitter does no harm and this bride rightly showed us that. We can’t stop awing over her glamorous sequin embellished blouse that she donned on her Sangeet ceremony.
8. All beaded blouse with fur details
If there’s one thing that a contemporary bride needs to ace her reception look, it’s this scintillating blouse outlined with gorgeous fur details and pearl adornments.
See Also:- Top Wedding Decorators in Kolkata
9. Heavily embroidered blouse back design
South Indian brides have a thing for heavily embroidered blouse designs. And this one with such fine and elaborate details is hard to not pick.
10. Back hooked blouse with delicate golden detailing
Back Hooked Blouses are super comfy to carry. And when they have elegant embroideries like this one, it is an added benefit.
11. Off-shoulder blouse with side-straps
Brides of today are breaking all the barriers and donning sexy off-shoulder blouses on their wedding day. If you too want to make a bold statement on your wedding day, look no more and pin this unique side-strapped off shoulder blouse design.
12. Mirror work blouse design
One can never say no to a mirror embellished blouse. It is super stylish and can be paired with almost anything and everything, be it sarees or lehengas.
See:- Top Wedding Planner in Bangalore
13. Off shoulder blouse with balloon sleeves
A decent off shoulder blouse with fluffy balloon sleeves can make for a terrific blouse design option for your Mehendi.
14. Deep U-Back blouse design
Yet another stylish back blouse design that a lot of brides pick is this Deep U back blouse design. You can always make additions and subtractions to it according to your personal choice, just how this bride did by adding a few tassels to her blouse.
Know More:- Top Wedding Photographers in Pune
15. Jhumki embellished blouse design
There is nothing more extraordinarily beautiful than this Jhumki adorned blouse. It is the perfect choice for brides who want to go all traditional with their wedding day look.
16. Laced blouse with draped sleeves
Make your engagement look a wee bit dramatic by adding ’em drape-like sleeves to your minimalistic blouse.
17. Off-shoulder blouse with ruffled neckline
Save that extra dupatta fabric and ask your tailor to stitch it to the neckline of your blouse and voila, your blouse is ready.
18. Metallic blouse
Metallic Blouses are making a lot of noise of late. So, get one for yourself and instantly add an extra dose of glamour and elegance to your bridal outfit.
19. Traditional doli blouse
This beautiful blouse that features a cutwork design of a bride being carried in a doli is going viral on the internet like crazy.
20. Zero neck blouse design
When nothing else suits your taste, go for an evergreen zero neck blouse design. It is versatile and always a good option for those who want their bridal look just on point.
21. Thread work blouse with cape sleeves
This pretty thread work blouse with cape extensions on sleeves is a breath of fresh air. Isn’t it?
22. An all fringed blouse
There is no such thing as ‘too much fringe’ and we were forced to believe so after we saw this bride slaying in this all fringed and all gold blouse on her Mehendi.
23. Sabrina neck blouse with silver embellishments
This silver embellished blouse is a complete loot-worthy design for your Sangeet ceremony. Just look at those sparkling details!
24. Partly sheer and sequinned back blouse design
Want to jazz up the back of your sheer blouse? All you’ve gotta do is sprinkle some sequins to it and you’re all set to make a stylish appearance.
25. V Neck blouse with voluminous ruffles
It’s all in the details! We couldn’t agree more after we saw this easy-breezy V neck blouse highlighted with wavy ruffles.
Top 30 Saree Blouse Designs
1. Bateau Neck Blouse
Add a dash of elegance to your plain and simple sheer net saree with this bateau neck blouse featuring stupendous mirror work on the sleeves as well as neck.
2. Complete Mirror Work Blouse
Yet another glimmering mirror work blouse from Abhinav Mishra’s latest collection that can be paired with a plain or sequined georgette saree of the same color.
3. An Overlapping Blouse Back With A Dori
Basic and cute, here’s a back blouse design you can never go wrong with. That overlapping pattern and the dori detail looks so fanciful.
4. Halter Neck Blouse With Cut Out Details
This pretty halter neck blouse with cut out details in the front is just the right pick for the fashion conscious bride.
5. Button Down Blouse
If you are looking for a saree blouse which is both comfortable and stylish at the same time, then this button-down blouse should be your pick.
6. Double Dori Blouse
Infuse double the magic to the back of your saree blouse by adding two doris to it, one slightly below your neck and the other tied on your upper waist (like you see in the picture).
7. Plunging Neck Blouse With Ruffled Sleeves
Just when we came across this saree blouse, all we could say was- Oh-so-hot! A deep V neck with elaborate ruffles on the sleeves is just the right type for bold and sassy brides.
8. Bateau Neck Cutwork Blouse
Arpita Mehta is known for creating some really fancy sarees. And our personal favorite from her latest collection is this ivory and multi-thread embroidered tiered ruffle sari with a multi-colored cut work blouse.
9. Cape Sleeved Saree Blouse
Isn’t there something too captivating about this blouse? It is a basic V neck blouse but we love how those cape sleeves add all that drama to its look.
10. Not-so-usual Flap Sleeved Blouse
That pretty balloon flap sleeved pattern on this shimmery gold blouse looks so gorgeous.
11. Backless Blouse
How about a voguish backless blouse for a glam reception look? We would definitely recommend this design to all you fashionable girls out there.
12. Backless Blouse With A Dori And Pom-Pom Details
This trendy backless blouse with a dori around the waist and some cutesy pom-pom lace is a perfect blend of traditionalism and modernity.
13. Inverted U Back Blouse Design With Multiple Doris
Simplicity has its own charm. And this simple blouse featuring a chic inverted U pattern with some doris is all things pretty.
14. Triangle Cut Out Back Blouse Design
A basic blouse with a triangle cut out back can make you look like a complete stunner and this picture is a proof!
15. An All Beaded blouse With A Bold Cut Out Back
Ladies, we know how you just can’t compromise with your outfit choices. Hence we got you this flashy gold beaded blouse with an alluring cut-out pattern at the back. Pair it with a saree and slay like a diva that you are.
16. Full-sleeved Blouse
This full-sleeved blouse design is too basic yet so modish that you won’t feel like giving it a miss.
17. Cape Style Blouse Design
Take your fashion game to a top-notch level with this breathtaking cape-style blouse festooned with lacy floral patterns.
18. Tasseled Back Blouse Design
Here’s some major inspiration for all those girls who are obsessed with tassels way too much. That sexy back though!
19. A Unique Jacket Style Blouse
Of all the saree blouses we spotted off-late, this jacket style blouse is the most unique. It has got an edgy hooked pattern in the front and a basic round neck.
20. Strapped Blouse Design
Our favorite Bollywood fashionista, Shilpa Shetty is the reason why we are never short of ideas. We just can’t stop crushing over this strapped blouse adorned with metallic studs and tassels.
21. Saree Blouse With Collar Details
This shawl-collar velvet portrait blouse from Sabyasachi’s latest collection can perfectly be paired with a printed organza saree.
22. Zero Neck Full-sleeved Blouse
Want to give your outfit a traditional touch? Try this severe Indigo blouse with zardosi neckline detail. It is good to go with any basic saree in the same color.
23. Round Neck Silk Blouse
This round neck silk blouse design is one of the best blouse designs for Pattu sarees. And also the most loved amongst South Indian brides.
24. All Beaded Blouse
This sleeveless jet black & bugle beaded blouse from Sabyasachi has all our hearts. It is a classic piece as it can be donned with both sarees and lehengas.
25. Fully Embroidered Round Neck Blouse
A round neck blouse in red with intricate tilla work is something a newlywed bride can never go wrong with. Especially when it is from Sabyasachi.
26. Sleeveless Velvet Blouse
Don’t want to go OTT with your saree blouse? Check out this sleeveless velvet blouse. It is perfect for a winter wedding look.
27. Sheer Blouse With An All-Beaded Neck
Sheer blouses are always a hit. But when they come with well-outlined necklines and beaded embellishments like this, they become a lot more beautiful.
28. U Neck Blouse With Ghungroo Embellishments On Sleeves
For all you South Indian brides hunting for best blouse designs for pattu sarees, here’s one you can’t afford to miss. It has got gorgeous embellishments and dainty ghungroos on sleeves.
29. Backless Blouse With Doris
This classy double dori blouse design has been around for quite a long time, but a lot of girls still swear by it and pair it with their sarees. Such is its charm!
30. Teardrop Cut Out Blouse
Another traditional back blouse design with a lovely teardrop cut out pattern and fine embroideries outlining it.
Woah! That was one long list, wasn’t it? Well, now that you’ve seen an array of blouse designs, including some really pretty ones too, we’re sure you’ve got the much-needed dose of inspiration. So, without further ado, bookmark your favorite designs from the list right now and show it to your masterji. Also, don’t forget to tell us in the comments about which design was your favorite one from the list. Was it the super glam Doli blouse design, the easy-breezy V neck ruffled blouse design or some other? Do share with us.
In case there is something that we have missed and you would want us to include it in this list, you can always drop in a text in the comment section below!