Whether it is a wedding, any ceremony or any function in India, as sweets are gifted to one another, there is one thing that Indian women always do or we can say women in India always do. It is about drawing mehndi on their hands. Arabic Mehndi designs are more popular these days. Some who are more fashionistas type draw on their feet too. Mehandi is for every occasion in India, especially in weddings and its ceremonies. It is considered auspicious in both Hindu and Islamic culture. Though these days every bride prefer painting their hands and feet with mehandi.
According to some Hindu traditions, tales and folklore, when a bride’s mehndi goes darker, after drawing it, it means, it is said, that her going-to-be husband loves her more and she will also be loved by her in-laws. There are many different kinds of reasons and significances in history and ancient texts about mehandi that why it is drawn on hands and feet during a wedding, mehndibut no certainty in them, not any fixed one. But whatever it is, we don’t go into it now; while we present for you various types of Arabic Mehndi designs that you can try on your wedding whether on feet or hands, your choice. And even you can suggest to your friends also.
Latest & Simple Arabic Mehndi Designs
- 1 Latest & Simple Arabic Mehndi Designs
- 1.1 1. Floral Round Mehendi Design
- 1.2 2. Pinky Finger Arabic Design
- 1.3 3. Minimalistic Abstract Mehndi Design
- 1.4 4. Multiple Jaali Designs
- 1.5 5. Lace Arabic Mehendi Design
- 1.6 6. Ring Style Designs
- 1.7 7. Cornered Heavy Motif Mehndi Design
- 1.8 8. Bracelet Style Simple Design
- 1.9 9. Hanging Mehendi Designs
- 1.10 10. Glove Patterned Design
- 2 Front Hand Arabic Henna Patterns
- 2.1 1. Symmetrical Mehandi Design
- 2.2 2. Bell Latest Mehendi Design
- 2.3 3. Bold Mehendi Design
- 2.4 4. Repetitive Motifs Design
- 2.5 5. Classic Arabic Mehandi Design
- 2.6 6. Pakistani Mehendi Designs
- 2.7 7. Peacock As An Arabic Mehendi Motif
- 2.8 8. Diagonal Floral Imprints On Mehndi
- 2.9 9. Bold Rose Mehandi Design
- 2.10 10. Symmetrical Floral Creeper Motif
- 2.11 11. Heavy Arabic Mehandi Designs
- 2.12 12. Band Style Mehndi
- 2.13 13. Jaali Arabic Mehendi design
- 2.14 14. Divided Simple Mehandi Designs
- 3 Back Hand Hathphool Style Arabic Mehndi Designs
- 3.1 1. Rose Jaali Mehndi Design
- 3.2 2. Lace Patterned Mehendi Design
- 3.3 3. Beautiful Jewellery Mehendi
- 3.4 4. Floral Simple Mehandi Designs
- 3.5 5. Sectional Finger Mehendi Design
- 3.6 6. Elegant Index Finger Mehndi Design
- 3.7 7. Heavy Frame Trendy Mehendi Design
- 3.8 8. Alternate Jaali Design On The Fingers
- 3.9 9. Necklace Style Backhand Mehandi Design
- 3.10 10. Identical Mehendi Design
- 3.11 11. Elegant Latest Arabic Mehendi Design
- 3.12 12. Mandala Mehndi Design
- 3.13 13. Wavy Arabic Mehndi Designs
- 4 Arabic Mehndi Designs For Full Hand
- 5 Various Patterns Mehndi Designs
- 5.1 1. Decorative Floral Chakkar Design
- 5.2 2. Marigold Sectional Mehndi Design
- 5.3 3. Sunflower Simple Mehndi Design
- 5.4 4. Pakistani Designer Floral Motif
- 5.5 5. String Mehendi With Minimal Motifs
- 5.6 6. Sectional Jaali Mehndi Design
- 5.7 7. Band Mehendi Design
- 5.8 8. Rose Mehendi Design
- 5.9 9. Detailed Trendy Mehndi Design
- 6 When Your Fingers Talk With Mehandi Designs
- 6.1 1. Finger Tip Latest Mehndi Design
- 6.2 2. Bell Simple Mehndi Design
- 6.3 3. Heart Mehendi Design
- 6.4 4. Simple String Mehndi Motif
- 6.5 5. Thumb Designer Jaali Mehendi Design
- 6.6 6. Swirl Finger Edge Mehndi
- 6.7 7. Haath Phool Mehndi Design
- 6.8 8. Heavy Finger Mehendi Design
- 6.9 9. Jaali And Floral Mehndi Design
- 6.10 10. Minamalistic Butterfly Mehndi
- 6.11 11. Cornered Simple Mehndi Design
- 6.12 12. Bold Creeper Trendy Mehendi Design
- 7 Legs Decorated With Jeweled Arabic Mehandi Designs 2020
- 8 When Your Heart Beats With These Henna Arabic Designs
- 8.1 1. Personalised Arabic Mehendi Design
- 8.2 2. Minimalistic Mandala Mehndi Motif
- 8.3 3. Central Heart Arabic Mehendi Design
- 8.4 4. Simple Centre Piece Motifs
- 8.5 5. Moroccan Trendy Mehendi Design
- 8.6 6. Decorated Heart Arabic Mehndi Design
- 8.7 7. Lock And Key Heart Mehndi Motif
- 8.8 8. Heart Backhand Mehendi
- 8.9 9. Heart Frame Mehndi Design
- 8.10 10. Designer Mandala Latest Mehndi
- 8.11 11. Pakistani Heart Mehendi Design
- 9 Birds and Peacock Inspired Mehndi Designs
- 9.1 1. Beautiful Peacock Latest Mehndi Designs
- 9.2 2. Peacock Feather Mehendi Motif
- 9.3 3. Abstract Peacock Cashew Design
- 9.4 4. Heavy Peacock Leaves Design
- 9.5 5. Artistic Asymmetrical Mehendi Design
- 9.6 6. Round Peacock Portrait Design
- 9.7 7. Double Finger Peacock Backhand Design
- 9.8 8. Peacock Wrist Motif Mehendi Design
- 9.9 9. Symmetrical Heart Mehendi Design
- 9.10 10. Peacock Ankle Mehndi Design
- 9.11 Why to Go For Arabic Mehndi Designs
- 9.12 From Where Mehndi Art Came?
- 9.13 Important Features of Arabic Mehndi Designs
These simple Arabic mehndi designs are amalgamation of floral patterns and mandala designs mixed together and when put on hands and feet create awesome designs patterns that look intricate in first glance but are not when they are drawn by an experienced mehndi artist.
1. Floral Round Mehendi Design
The beauty of this mehndi design lies in the circular placement of the floral motifson the back of the hand and on the finger tips. This type of mehendi looks best withmatte nail paint on.
Top vendors are getting booked with each passing minute!
Book yours Now!
2. Pinky Finger Arabic Design
This minimalistic Arabic mehendi design has simplified floral motifs flowing from one side of the back side of the hand to the pinky finger. It is paired by a designer jaali pattern as well.
Have a look @15 Finger Mehndi Designs for Brides
3. Minimalistic Abstract Mehndi Design
This beautiful design has a modern touch to it, as it combines a variety of styles in themehndi. This spectacular minimalistic mehendi is making it really big and is one ofthe latest mehandi designs.
4. Multiple Jaali Designs
One of the most popular motifs is the jaali design, this jaali design is a net like pattern drawn in the mehandi. In this mehndi design, the jalli motif is made in multiple placesin an asymmetric way in the hand.
Also Read >> Evergreen Mehndi Designs For Legs
5. Lace Arabic Mehendi Design
This mehendi design has a big lace
like pattern on the back of the hand, constituting a rose motif as the centre
piece of the design. Moreover, this lace design goes up to the fingers to give
off the Arabic mehendi look.
Don’t Miss out @31 Unique And Beautiful Rose Mehndi Designs
6. Ring Style Designs
In ring style mehndi design the main centre piece is the ring which is either
made in the back or the front of the hand. The best part about this design is
that, it is paired with beautiful string designs.
Have a look @ 51 Fascinating Karwa Chauth Mehndi Designs
7. Cornered Heavy Motif Mehndi Design
In this the mehendi is made in any
particular corner of the hand. This design is usually heavy and well detailed
because it has to embellish one side of the hand being the Arabic style
8. Bracelet Style Simple Design
This pretty design is one of the
trendiest mehendi style because of its appearance and the simplicity of the
design. These simple mehndi designs
are usually made on the wrist, on the back and front, and then they are further
connected by a major motif.
Find @Top Mehndi Artist in Bangalore
9. Hanging Mehendi Designs
In this design the henna is applied
in a way that the designs appear to be hanging. The placement of these motifs
is usually kept in the centre or the bottom of the hand.
10. Glove Patterned Design
This is a very unique style of
applying mehendi, it gives off a look of wearing a fancy glove in the hand. In
this the designs are made in a way that it covers the structure of the glove.
Also Check Out >> Beautiful Mehandi Designs For Going To Be Brides
Front Hand Arabic Henna Patterns
When you see these Arabic mehandi designs, you will notice how nicely and aesthetically stars, leaves, hanging bells, rangoli patterns, and peacock feather pattern mehndi designs are drawn simply on brides’ hands. These Arabic mehendi designs are inspired from different elements of nature where simplicity is.
1. Symmetrical Mehandi Design
In these type of Arabic mehandi designs, the designs are applied in a symmetrical way and are very eye catching because of their geometrical look. But this has to be made very cautiously to achieve the well balanced look.
2. Bell Latest Mehendi Design
This mehendi is beautified with a
series of hanging bells that appear to be hanging from the detailed jaali
Also Check @Beautiful Front and Back Hand Mehndi Designs
3. Bold Mehendi Design
In this type of mehendi, the
designs are laid in a way that the chief motifs are highlighted by thickly
applied henna, giving a bold look to the overall design.
4. Repetitive Motifs Design
This type of mehendi has a repetitive motif all over the mehandi design. It is also paired with a simple center piece to balance the repetitive designs.
Also Find @Best Mehndi Artists in Kolkata
5. Classic Arabic Mehandi Design
This design is the traditional
style of making the Arabic mehendi, if you want to avoid tacky motifs then this
can be a good choice.
6. Pakistani Mehendi Designs
This mehendi is made with a
combination of fine and bold lines, to give a proper structure to the design.
7. Peacock As An Arabic Mehendi Motif
The main emphasis of the mehendi
over here is on the big peacock motif that moves from one side to another.
8. Diagonal Floral Imprints On Mehndi
Nobody can avoid a clean and
beautifully made Arabic mehndi design, and
this diagonal floral imprint is one of those designs!
9. Bold Rose Mehandi Design
This mehendi highlights the beauty of the rose and covers the hand with the freshness of the flower.
10. Symmetrical Floral Creeper Motif
This beautifully made mehendi design covers the corners of the hand and gives off a very harmonious look because of the symmetry.
11. Heavy Arabic Mehandi Designs
The heavy type of Arabic mehendi covers most of the palm or back of the hand with a variety of motifs in one single design.
12. Band Style Mehndi
In this type of designs the mehandi is applied in a band of designs. It appears to be very minimalistic and classy.
13. Jaali Arabic Mehendi design
This type of Arabic mehendi designs is made of the jaali design to embellish the hand.
14. Divided Simple Mehandi Designs
This type of mehendi divides the hand into two parts and embellishes both the parts in a different way. One side is usually kept heavy and the other is kept lighter than the other to balance the mehendi.
Don’t Miss Out – 10 Amazing (Mehandi Designs) For Bride And Bridesmaid
Back Hand Hathphool Style Arabic Mehndi Designs
These Arabic mehndi designs when you closely see look like they are inspired by Indian hathphool designs that are worn during weddings and functions because these all mehndi designs resemble them. One can get inspirations for designs from anywhere, that’s the beauty.
1. Rose Jaali Mehndi Design
In this the mehendi is applied on the back of the hand and has a jaali motif decorated with roses.
2. Lace Patterned Mehendi Design
This mehendi is embellished in a way that appears as a net lace and gives off an elegant vibe.
3. Beautiful Jewellery Mehendi
In this the mehandi design is applied in a way that it appears as a very pretty jewellery attached with strings.
4. Floral Simple Mehandi Designs
Here the mehendi is applied in the middle of the backhand and the designs majorly consist of similarly made flowers.
5. Sectional Finger Mehendi Design
This type of mehendi is applied on the back of the hand and it is applied on only a few fingers together, usually connecting to the wrist.
6. Elegant Index Finger Mehndi Design
Another way to beautify your finger is by embellishing your index finger with the mehendi designs.
7. Heavy Frame Trendy Mehendi Design
This heavy mehandi design on the backhand has decorative heavy frames as the Arabic motifs.
8. Alternate Jaali Design On The Fingers
This pretty mehendi design has two alternate jaali designs on the alternate fingers paired up with the strings of motifs.
9. Necklace Style Backhand Mehandi Design
This beautiful design comprises a necklace structured mehendi design as the chief pattern.
10. Identical Mehendi Design
This motif is made in the back of the hand in a way that it highlights the beautiful structure of the hands.
11. Elegant Latest Arabic Mehendi Design
This design consists of the swirly
motifs in the back of the hand, flowing from top to bottom.
12. Mandala Mehndi Design
This heavy mandala mehandi is made right in the middle of the hand and further paired with a heavy wrist designs.
13. Wavy Arabic Mehndi Designs
In this back hand mehendi design,
the henna is applied in a way that it twists to the index finger very
Also Read >> 7 Amazing Ways To Organize The Perfect Mehandi Ceremony
Arabic Mehndi Designs For Full Hand
Arabic mehndi designs for full hand means you whole hands get covered with it. For these Arabic mehandi designs, the inspiration is taken from mandalas, hathphool, floral and leaves patterns, birds’ pattern and it is a mixture of Chinese and Indian designs.
1. Pakastani Decorative Mehndi Design
This unique back hand mehendi design
encompasses around big and highlighted hearts. It is complemented with the designs
on the wrist.
2. Flower Mandala Mehendi Design
In this design a haathchakkar is
made right in the middle of the hand, it is supposed to be symmetrical and made
with the utmost precision.
3. Detailed Trendy Mehndi Designs
This decorative latest mehndi design is a combination of various twirling and free
flowing designs, the curves of the mehendi provides the elegant look.
4. Sectional Arabic Mehendi Design
This is a sectional Arabic mehendi
design which is divided into the peacock and rose patterns. These motifs are
made in sections to give off the Arabic mehendi look.
5. Cashew Motif Designs
One of the most popular traditional
mehendi motif is this the cashew designs. This type of mehendi uses the shape
of the cashew to beautify the hand.
Various Patterns Mehndi Designs
Who doesn’t like flowers? Everyone, and almost all of the mehndi designs are inspired by different flower patterns, and Arabic mehndi designs also. So if you want to draw different floral pattern, just take inspiration from another flower.
1. Decorative Floral Chakkar Design
This graceful mehendi design highlights the haathchakkar with realistic leaves. The best part is the balance created with the addition of jaali mehndi design on the fingers.
2. Marigold Sectional Mehndi Design
The highlight of this mehendi design
is the beautifully bloomed marigold design on the side of the back hand. Here,
because of the heavy Arabic design, the fingers are left undersigned.
3. Sunflower Simple Mehndi Design
This is the easy sunflower Arabic
mehendi which catches the eye to the big sun flower centre piece, it is also
made on the finger tips.
4. Pakistani Designer Floral Motif
This is a minimalistic approach to
get the beauty of sunflower in the mehendi, paired with minimalistic designs.
5. String Mehendi With Minimal Motifs
This simple mehndi design has a variety of flowers and is attached with
strings of mehendi.
6. Sectional Jaali Mehndi Design
This mehendi pattern has a lot of
sections, solely for highlighting the decorative jaali designs.
7. Band Mehendi Design
This beautiful mehendi has floral
imprints with a band of lacy designs to outline the jaali design.
8. Rose Mehendi Design
This mehendi has a beautiful rose flower
embellished with the designer jaali design.
9. Detailed Trendy Mehndi Design
This is the bold and trendy design
that is a composite of a variety of a variety of motifs like- bold creeper and
When Your Fingers Talk With Mehandi Designs
Sometimes girls just don’t want to go full hand for mehndi, they only want to draw mehndi on fingers that look ethnic, classic and modern too. So if you only want to paint your fingers in mehndi, then these are the simple Arabic mehndi designs for fingers that you can try. Patterns of hanging bells, butterflies, and wind chimes you can notice in it.
1. Finger Tip Latest Mehndi Design
This is the beautifully embellished
finger tipmehendi design, it goes
pretty well with the jewelleries.
2. Bell Simple Mehndi Design
It is a minimalistic and cute ring
mehendi motif design which has two bell hanging from it.
3. Heart Mehendi Design
One of the trendiest designs, this
design is made on the sides of the finger and the chief motif here is the
4. Simple String Mehndi Motif
This string mehendi is a type of
jewelry design which is paired with multiple abstract mehendi designs on the
5. Thumb Designer Jaali Mehendi Design
This design is embellished on the
thumb to beautify the fingers and give a minimalistic tattoo effect.
6. Swirl Finger Edge Mehndi
These simple mehndi designs swirl up in the edges of the fingers and
highlight the curves of the hands.
7. Haath Phool Mehndi Design
This is a very common jewellery
design for the back of the hand. It gives a very elegant vibe to the hand due
to the abstract designs.
8. Heavy Finger Mehendi Design
This is a finely made finger mehendi
that occupies the space of the fingers and embellishes the top.
9. Jaali And Floral Mehndi Design
Similar to the above point, in this
design the fingers are decorated with the jaali pattern, ending with floral
10. Minamalistic Butterfly Mehndi
A fluttering butterfly can defeat
all the Arabic mehndi designsand
this picture is a proof of it.
11. Cornered Simple Mehndi Design
This simple mehendi design is the
representation of an elegant creeper with fresh abstract flowers.
12. Bold Creeper Trendy Mehendi Design
This is another creeper design but with a unique boldly applied henna, this highlights the basic motifs and gives a very pretty look.
Legs Decorated With Jeweled Arabic Mehandi Designs 2020
Arabic simple mehndi designs are not only for hands. They are for legs too. These mehndi leg designs are gorgeous and simply awesome. These mehndi designs are also inspired by mandala, floral patterns, regional paintings and others. You feel like you have worn the Cinderella shoes.
1. Rose Mehendi For Toe Fingers
This is a design that highlights the
toe fingers with beautiful jaali designs backed by the lace work od rose
2. Embellished Jewellery Feet Mehendi
This is a jewellery look that is
made on the feet. The symmetry of the mehndi
design is paired with a sequence of motifs on the toe fingers.
3. Mandala Feet Mehndi Design
Another beautiful example of the
mandala art in mehendi is this design. This look gives off an exceptionally
beautiful traditional look, paired with fancy designs in the toe fingers.
4. Lace Feet Mehendi Design
One of the simplest design to master
is the jaali design, and if backed with a designer pattern then it can give off
a very gorgeous look.
5. Toe Ring Rose Mehendi
This mehendi design covers the toe
fingers with the ring like designs that are matched with the detailed rose mehendi designs.
6. Heavy Feet Arabic Mehndi Designs
The Arabic mehendi design is made of
beautiful flowery designs that flow from top to bottom to complete the look.
7. Ankle Band Mehendi Design
This is ankle band design is a very
unique and gorgeous way to apply henna. The lace design follows the curves of
8. Ankle Band Simple Mehndi Design
Similar to the image above, this
mehendi design also covers the ankle but in a very elegant and minimal way.
When Your Heart Beats With These Henna Arabic Designs
If someone asks you where is your heart? Then logically your answer definitely will be……..you know what we want to say. But pragmatically if you answer this question then your heart or your love is your going-be-husband, for whom you can draw these beautiful heart-shaped mehndi designs. Different hearts designs mehndi that you can have on your hands to express your love. Even you can put your names or wedding date there.
1. Personalised Arabic Mehendi Design
This is a graceful personalised mehndi design with the wedding date decorated
in between of the hand in a sweet and cute heart.
2. Minimalistic Mandala Mehndi Motif
This is a simple and sober design of
a flower designed on the back of the hand as a minimalistic mandala design.
3. Central Heart Arabic Mehendi Design
This kind of mehendi does not have
that much motifs, except some repetitive patterns that highlight a design.
4. Simple Centre Piece Motifs
These centre pieces are most
suitable for kids as they are easy to make and don’t require a lot of
5. Moroccan Trendy Mehendi Design
Moroccan mehndi designs is the beautiful
mehendi design that encompases all the geometrical designs and brings out
clarity in the mehendi.
6. Decorated Heart Arabic Mehndi Design
This mehendi design has heart frames
as the chief designs, they are spread all over the hand to embellish the palm
7. Lock And Key Heart Mehndi Motif
This is a heart like lock with a key
hanging from it, if you want to highlight your love through mehendi, then this
is the best way to do so.
8. Heart Backhand Mehendi
This is a decorative heart paired
with a flower on top and many more swirly designs.
9. Heart Frame Mehndi Design
All the latest mehndi designs encompass the heart motif in the mehendi,
surrounded by series of decorative designs.
10. Designer Mandala Latest Mehndi
This is a mehendi style that
revolves around the geometrical excellence and aesthetics. In this image the mandala
design is paired with a very beautiful peacock as the centre piece.
11. Pakistani Heart Mehendi Design
This imprint has a less complex structure
and is easy to make, moreover the focus of this design is to draw the eye onto
one major motif.
Birds and Peacock Inspired Mehndi Designs
If you are looking something apart from Arabic mehndi designs then here are the animal birds’ patterns are also popular in mehndi designs. These are peacock mehndi designs that you can have on your hands and legs during your wedding days and whenever you want. You can also call them mehndi tattoos. They are different shapes and sizes with admixture of other designs.
1. Beautiful Peacock Latest Mehndi Designs
In this style of mehendi the major
motif is a representation of a peacock with its heavy feathers all over the
2. Peacock Feather Mehendi Motif
Just like the peacock mehendi designabove, this design is
made on the fingers and on the back of the hand.
3. Abstract Peacock Cashew Design
Unlike the other peacock imprints,
this design is a well-made and beautifully defined Arabic mehendi.
4. Heavy Peacock Leaves Design
This Arabic peacock design is
embellished with various types of simple motifs in and around it, these small
additions beautify the hand.
5. Artistic Asymmetrical Mehendi Design
One of the gorgeously made designs,
this mehendi is applied with a lot of precision. The thin lines paired with the
bold lines, add a beautiful side to the mehendi.
6. Round Peacock Portrait Design
If you want classy yet simple mehndi designs on your hand then
this can be a really good choice because it is minimalistic and attractive to
7. Double Finger Peacock Backhand Design
If you are planning to make easy
Arabic designs then this should suffice your search as it can beautify the
fingers and hands equally.
8. Peacock Wrist Motif Mehendi Design
Here the alluring peacock motif is
made in a way that it seems like, it’s sitting with its tail up in the wrist.
9. Symmetrical Heart Mehendi Design
Here, the mehendi designs are
divided into two symmetrical parts, but the highlight is the elegantly
imprinted heart in between.
10. Peacock Ankle Mehndi Design
This simple mehndi design is made on the ankle in a way that the
feathers of the peacock fill up the space beautifully.
Why to Go For Arabic Mehndi Designs
You have always seen your mother drawing Indian traditional mehndi designs whenever any occasion comes and you also sometimes. Drawing, again and again, the same thing bores. So nowadays brides are going for Arabic mehndi designs, which are simple in designs, not much intricate and other reason is they are getting more popular. These mehndi designs have its roots in Persia, though already popular in Oman, Qatar and Bahrain, it has also become a trend in India. And apart from all, everyone around the world loves it whether in the Middle East, Asia, European countries. And nowadays girls also flaunt these mehndi designs as a style statement. Even though normally girls use them on hands and feet but if you consider yourself a queen of fashion or a trendsetter, you have your choices wherever you want to draw them on your body! In old times, mehndi designs were used as a way of body decoration, and as time continuously passes, it became a wedding tradition.
From Where Mehndi Art Came?
Dull minds definitely don’t want to know about it but smart ones are always curious about anything and they always think “from where something came or origin?” Mehndi art originated some 9000 years ago in Asia and some parts of the Middle East. We don’t claim this fact but it is said. At that time it was not used for decorating hands and feet while because of its cooling properties it was used (still is). Those who lived in deserts, they used it to cool down their body temperature. As time changes, it went to other parts of this world, and gradually Arabic Mehndi designs became popular because of as I above told you, its simplicity and elegance.
Important Features of Arabic Mehndi Designs
Free Flowing: Arabic style mehndi is about free flow as wind flows freely. It consists of simple designs patterns like birds, flowers, leaves, vines and any other simple designs that belong to nature. On the other hand, Indian mehndi designs are intricate and focused till below the wrist also. Former is concentrated on palms.
Scattered Patterns: Usually there are scattered patterns in Arabic mehndi designs means they are more spread and also include dots. On the other hand, these mehndi designs take less time and chosen by those brides who want to go minimalist.
Not Intricate: These designs also take less time and dry quickly without taking much time while intricate designs take overnight time. Oh, you have to wait long hanging your hands here and there.
Color Variations: Another great feature of these designs is that when they get dried, they give colors in variations like maroon, black, light, dark orange, semi-dark yellow because of the shading effects given to it.
We think that a little knowledge you have taken while reading our blog about Arabic mehndi designs. We have told you approx everything whatever information we could get. Now it is about types of Arabic Mehndi designs that we are going to tell you:
Indo-Arabic Mehndi Designs: it is the mixture of both including Arabic style and Indian style. Indo Arabian mehndi designs go with bold outline filled with detailed Indian pattern.
Arabic Tattoo Mehndi: these are predefined mehndi designs stickers that you can directly apply on your palms. Though these are not long lasting but useful for those who want beautiful designs and are in hurry too. There are varieties of them you can buy in market and best for those girls who always want something on their hands printed.
Though there is no any specific season for mehndi if you want to have it on your palms. If you want it you can have it but mostly it is applied during big festivals in India like Diwali, Karva Chauth, Raksha Bandhan and Eid including at the time of weddings. So flaunt whatever designs you want to flaunt of Arabic Mehndi designs and of any type you want on any occasion you want. For your ease, here are Arabic Mehandi designs patterns images from where you can take ideas for your next design.
Image Courtesy – vip541 || amritahenna || maplemehndi || hennabydivya || amritahenna || hennabytanzeela || mehndiartist_hira || kanchan_mehndi_artist_ || sasha_designs || mahiramohsin || khanssaba || hennayasna || queen_of_heena_official || henna_paradise || sifaz__henna || himani_henna || mehndibyhayat || shutterdownphotography || habeedashenna || joshiyash40 | | hussainmaaz