We all do stupid things every day, but that doesn’t mean we’re stupid for eating hay. There are some weird things we do when we’re alone at home and sometimes we make really stupid decisions and get the hang of it later. On the other hand, there are really weak people and one can realize it quite easily; just observe them.
1. He keeps leaning on his horn while you’re stuck in traffic
- 1 1. He keeps leaning on his horn while you’re stuck in traffic
- 2 2. He loves putting others down to enhance himself.
- 3 3. He tells his life in Facebook comments
- 4 4. He never really thinks about the consequences of his actions.
- 5 5. You saw him put his hand on a hot plate to check if it was hot
- 6 6. He can’t stand standing in line like everyone else
- 7 7. You will never hear him say “I don’t know”
- 8 8. He goes very loudly and says “rhoo, it’s fine” when someone remarks to him.
- 9 9. He can’t assimilate that others don’t do everything like him
- 10 10. You heard him shout “who that who that” on the chorus of Les Démons de Minuit.
- 11 11. He often responds “you too” to the waiter’s “bon appetit”
- 12 12. When you knock on his head, we hear a hollow noise
They say it’s wrong to judge people without knowing them, but when you find yourself in front of a person who does that, you can safely assume that he’s a big jerk. WHAT THE DAMN IS IT FOR? Do you think your shitty horn is going to unlock the stuck car cap???
2. He loves putting others down to enhance himself.
Stupid people sometimes have a superiority complex and it shows pretty quickly. They can’t help but bring everything back to themselves, comparing themselves to others and putting them down at every opportunity. A real pleasure.
3. He tells his life in Facebook comments
In general, stupid people are not too modest. So they tell their stories everywhere and especially to people who haven’t asked anyone. They tell it to the Super U cashier who really has no time to waste, to strangers at the bar who just wanted to chat with friends or even in Facebook status comments. Strange.
4. He never really thinks about the consequences of his actions.
In extreme emergency situations, it is useful to know how to act before thinking. The problem is that some people do not know how to do the opposite and find themselves in improbable situations. A little organization never hurt anyone, you know.
5. You saw him put his hand on a hot plate to check if it was hot
This is typically something that the character of Reese in “Malcolm” could do and it’s pretty crazy to think that there are people who have already done it in real life. I understand that it’s tempting but it’s so stupid that it becomes heartbreaking.
6. He can’t stand standing in line like everyone else
Stupid people are ALWAYS dumb people because stupidity is also the art of pissing people off. Even if you don’t know him, you know that this guy behind you in line is a big jerk because he does everything to make this moment (already not very fun) frankly unbearable.
7. You will never hear him say “I don’t know”
A dumb person doesn’t know they’re dumb, that’s what makes it so complicated. Admitting that you don’t know certain subjects or that you don’t have an opinion on the matter is already a proof of intelligence.
8. He goes very loudly and says “rhoo, it’s fine” when someone remarks to him.
As stupid people appreciate being listened to, they don’t hesitate to speak very loudly so that everyone can benefit from their rantings of bullshit. If you ask one of these people to speak a little less loudly because the neighbors aren’t going to be happy, they will answer you with their famous “rhoo, it’s okay” when no, it’s not okay at all.
9. He can’t assimilate that others don’t do everything like him
Never say “make yourself at home” to a stupid person because you may regret it for a long time. Indeed, this person will really make themselves at home and will then be surprised to see your annoyance by picking up pieces of slime or cleaning mud on the floor.
10. You heard him shout “who that who that” on the chorus of Les Démons de Minuit.
I hope never to witness such a spectacle…
11. He often responds “you too” to the waiter’s “bon appetit”
Anh shame, really it’s too embarrassing as a situation. Me in the place of the guy who did this, I would never dare to leave my house again.
12. When you knock on his head, we hear a hollow noise
A bit like when you knock on a wall and then say “ah, that’s not good. Surely placo”.