Tokyo Olympics 2021 Indian athletes list and match date and time. Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 India Schedule Badminton and Archery, Wrestling. Shooting. Hockey Team. You can find Tokyo Olympics India results and medals gold, silver, bronze here. All details about the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 India Contingent will be provided here.
If you are looking for the Full List of all athletes, it will be available here. Here you will find information about the Tokyo Olympics Games 2021 Indian Player Names and India Schedule. You will find more information about Tokyo Olympics India Results & Medals at the end of this article.
We will provide you with all the information about Tokyo Olympics Live Results, Match Time and Day Schedule. We will start with Tokyo Olympics Live Updates 2021. Mirabai Chanu, who opened the medal chartbuster in India today, 24 July. In the 49 Kg weightlifting category, she won a silver medal. We recommend that you continue reading.
Tokyo Olympics 2021 India
In total, 127 Indian athletes are participating in Tokyo Olympic Games. Among those are male candidates, and the remaining are female candidates for Tokyo Olympics. 52 Indian athletes are males and 67 are Indian athletes. Olympics Games Tokyo 2021 India Players reported and began participating in Olympics. The Olympics has been organized thanks to the Covid-19 safety protocols. After passing the Covid-19 safety tests, all participants were allowed to participate in the Tokyo Olympics.
Women’s Double: The Sania Mirza and Ankita Raina have lost their match
Today the PV Sindhu beats Ksenia Polikarpova in Women’s Single
Men’s LWT Double Sculls Repechage 2:
The Arjun Lal and Arvind Singh goes into semifinal A/B
10m Air Pistol Women’s:
Manu Bhaker and Yashaswini Singh Deswal are finished at 12th and 13th Positions respectively.
Sailing, women’s individual laser radial:
The Sailor Nethra Kumanan finishes at 27th position after race 02.
Table Tennis, men’s singles
The Sathiyan Gnanasekaran lost their game in the second round 7-11, 11-7, 11-4, 11-5, 9-11, 10-12, 6-11 with Hong Kong’s Lam Siu Hang
Pranati Nayak secured 16th Rank with a total score of 42.565.
Women’s singles Table Tennis
Manika Batra won
Women’s 10m Air rifle Qualification Round:
Divyansh and Deepak are finished at 32nd and 26th respectively.
|Name of the Event||Olympic Games Tokyo 2022|
|Opening date of the Event||23 July at 4:30 PM IST|
|Last date of the event||8 August 2021at 4:30 PM IST|
|Total Number of Indian Players||127|
|Streaming Live TV on in India||Sony Liv|
|Till date medals won by India||Till now silver in 49 Kg weight Lifting|
|Recent Update||On 24 July 2021, India won its first medal|
|Stadium Name||Olympic Stadium|
This table shows the most recent updates. You will find all the Live Updates for the Tokyo Olympics Indian Players Schedule 2021 Date and Time of the Men’s and women’s teams.
Tokyo Olympic Games 2020 Indian Atheletes List
It’s not a small group that will be participating in the Tokyo Games Olympics. Since then, 127 Indian Athletes have participated in their respective games. Mirabai won a silver medal in weight lifting 49 kg for India from 24 July 2021 to 24 July 2021. Vikas Krishan, a well-known Indian boxer, has had to withdraw due to an eye injury. He is expected to make a full recovery and come back stronger. It is well known that the 25th July table tennis match between men and women will be televised. We’ll keep you informed about it from time to time.
Check out the complete list of Indian athletes for Tokyo Games Olympics 2021, sorted by their sport and category below.
- Tarundeep Rai Men’s Recurve
- Atanu Das Men’s Recurve
- Pravin Jadhav, Men’s Recurve
- Deepika Kumari, Women’s Recurve
- KT Irfan, Men’s 20km Race Walking
- Sandeep Kumar, Men’s 20km Race Walking
- Rahul Rohilla, Men’s 20km Race Walking
- Bhawna Jat: Women’s 20km Race Walking
- Priyanka Goswami – Women’s 20km Race Walking
- Avinash Sable, Men’s 3000m steeplechase
- Murali Sreeshankar – Men’s long jump
- MP Jabir, Men’s 400m hurdles
- Neeraj Chopra, Men’s javelin throw
- Shivpal Singh, Men’s javelin throw
- Annu Rani, women’s javelin throw
- Tajinderpal Singh Toor – Men’s shot put
- Dutee Chand, Women’s 100m and 220m
- Kamalpreet Kaur, women’s discus throw
- Seema Punia, women’s discus throw
- 4×400 Mixed Relay
- Relay for Men: 4x400m
- PV Sindhu, Singles for Women
- B Sai Praneeth – Men’s singles
- Satwiksairaj and Chirag Shetty, Men’s doubles
- Vikas Krishan (Men’s, 69kg)
- Lovlina Borgohain (Women’s, 69kg)
- Ashish Kumar (Men’s, 75kg)
- Pooja Rani (Women’s, 75kg)
- Satish Kumar (Men’s, 91kg)
- Mary Kom (Women’s, 51kg).
- Amit Panghal (Men’s, 52kg)
- Manish Kaushik (Men’s, 63kg)
- Simranjit Kaur (Women’s, 60kg)
- Anirban Lahiri
- Udayan Mane
- Aditi Ashok
- Nethra Kumanan, Laser Radial
- Vishnu Saravanan, Laser Standard
- KC Ganapathy, Varun Thakkar (49er)
- Anjum Moudgil – 10m Women’s Air Rifle
- Apurvi Chandela – 10m Women’s Air Rifle
- Divyansh Panwar- 10m Men’s Air Rifle
- Deepak Kumar – 10m Men’s Air Rifle
- Tejaswini Sawant- 50m Women’s Rifle 3 Position
- Sanjeev Rajput- 50m Men’s Rifle 3 Position
- Aishwarya Pratap Sing Tomar- 50m Men’s Rifle 3 Position
- Manu Bhaker – 10m Women’s Air Pistol
- Yashaswini Sing Deswal – 10m Women’s Air Pistol
- Saurabh Chaudhary – 10m Men’s Air Pistol
- Abhishek Verma – 10m Men’s Air Pistol
- Rahi Sarnobat – 25m Women’s Pistol
- Chinki Yadav – 25m Women’s Pistol
- Angad Veer Singh Bajwa – Men’s Skeet
- Mairaj Ahmad Khan – Men’s Skeet
- Sajan Prakash
- Srihari Nataraj
- Maana Patel
- Sharath Kamal
- Sathiyan Gnanasekaran
- Sutirtha Mukherjee
- Manika Batra
- Sania Mirza, Ankita Raina, Women’s Doubles
- Sumit Nagal, Men’s singles
Mirabai Chanu – Women’s 49kg
- Seema Bisla – Women’s Freestyle, 50kg
- Vinesh Phogat – Women’s Freestyle 53kg
- Anshu Malik – Women’s Freestyle 57kg
- Sonam Malik – Women’s Freestyle 62kg
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya- Men’s Freestyle 57kg
- Bajrang Punia – Men’s Freestyle 65kg
- Deepak Punia – Men’s Freestyle, 86 Kg
Tokyo Olympics India Schedule of Players
Everyday matches of various games will be held from July 23 through August 8. Different athletes will compete in different countries. Here you will find all the information about the Tokyo Olympics India Schedule. You can find the India Schedule, Events and Fixtures, as well as insights from athletes, here.
Next matches are scheduled for 25 July. They include Sailing, Rowing and Boxing, Table Tennis and Judo, Equestrian, Swimming and Men Singles.
India Olympics 2021 July 25 Schedule Day 5:
5:30 AM: 10m Air Pistol Women’s Qualification (Yashaswini Singh Deswal, Manu Bhaker) – Fail to qualify for final
6:30 AM: Skeet Men’s Qualification – Day 1 (Mairaj Ahmad Khan, Angad Vir Singh Bajwa)
6:30 AM: Pranati Nayak in Women’s Qualification – Subdivision 1
6:40 AM: Lightweight Men’s Double Sculls Repechage 2 (Arjun Lal Jat, Arvind Singh) – Finished third to qualify for semis
7:10 AM: Women’s Singles Group Play Stage – Group J (PV Sindhu vs Ksenia Polikarpova of Israel) – Sindhu won 21-7, 21-10
7:30 AM: Women’s Doubles First Round (Sania Mirza/Ankita Raina vs Liudmyla Kichenok/Nadiia Kichenok of Ukraine)
8:35 AM: Women’s One Person Dinghy – Laser Radial – Race 01 (Nethra Kumanan)
Followed by Race 02
9:30 AM: 10m Air Rifle Men’s Qualification (Deepak Kumar, Divyansh Singh Panwar)
10:30 AM: Men’s Singles Round 2 (Sathiyan Gnanasekaran vs Siu Hang Lam of Hong Kong, China)
11:05 AM: Men’s One Person Dinghy – Laser – Race 01 (Vishnu Saravanan)
Followed by Race 02
12:00 PM: 10m Air Rifle Men’s Final (Subject to Qualification)
12:00 PM: Women’s Singles Round 2 (Manika Batra vs Margaryta Pesotska of Ukraine)
1:30 PM: Women’s Flyweight (48-51kg) – Round of 32 (Mary Kom vs Miguelina Hernandez Garcia of Dominican Republic)
3:00 PM: Men’s Pool A (India vs Australia)
3:06 PM: Men’s Lightweight (57-63kg) – Round of 32 (Manish Kaushik vs Luke McCormack of Great Britain)
3:32 PM: Women’s 100m Backstroke – Heat 1 (Maana Patel)
4:26 PM: Men’s 100m Backstroke – Heat 3 (Srihari Nataraj)
Olympics Games Tokyo 2021 India Results & Medals List
The Tokyo Olympics officially begin on 23 July. Mirabai Chanu won a silver medal for weight lifting under 49 kg on 24 July 2021. Vikas Krishan was a tough opponent, but he suffered an injury at the end. The opposite Netherlands was represented by the Indian women’s hockey team. It was a close match between the Netherlands and India. Tomorrow’s big match, which everyone is eagerly awaiting, will be between M.Pesotska vs M. Batra (womens singles) as well as S. Gnanasekaran vs S.H. Lam (men singles). The match will begin at 10:30 AM and will be played on table tennis. Below is the Olympic Games Tokyo 2021 India Medal Table. It includes information about sports and bronze, silver, and gold medals.
|MIRABAI Chanu Saikhom||WLF||Women’s 49kg||Silver|
FAQs about Tokyo Olympics Games India 2021 Players Name and List, Results, Medals, Schedule
When will Tokyo 2020 Olympics will begin?
It has already begun on 23 July 2021.
Tokyo Olympics end by which date?
It will end on 8 August 2021.
In India how we can watch Tokyo Olympics?
You can watch it on Sony Liv.
Players like Sania Mirza, PV Sindhu are playing this year’s Olympics?
Yes, they are playing Tokyo Olympics 2021.
Topics You Must be Check: