As a mehndi artist, I am excited to share with you the 10 best mehndi designs, specifically the beauty and tradition of Mehndi circle designs. Circle designs are symbolic of unity, eternity, completeness, and cycle of life.
– High-quality henna powder
– Lemon juice or vinegar
– Essential oils such as eucalyptus or tea tree
– Cones or plastic applicators
– Cotton balls
– Design stencil (optional)
1. Mix henna powder with lemon juice or vinegar to create a thick paste. Add sugar and essential oil to enhance the staining and longevity of the henna.
2. Begin by making a central circle and gradually adding smaller circles around it, forming a beautiful pattern. The key is to draw the circles seamlessly, with precision and symmetry.
3. You can fill the circles with intricate floral or paisley designs, or leave the circles empty for a minimalist look.
4. It is essential to let the henna paste dry on the skin for at least 4-6 hours, preferably overnight, to ensure a deep, rich stain.
5. Once the paste has dried, gently scrape it off with a blunt object, and avoid using water for at least 12 hours as it can dull the color.
– Practice drawing circles on paper first to achieve clean lines and symmetry before applying it to the skin.
– Use your non-dominant hand to apply henna on the other person’s hand to avoid smudging.
– For a darker color, keep the henna paste warm by wrapping the design with plastic wrap or using a heat source such as a candle or hand warmer.
The beauty and tradition of Mehndi circle designs are timeless and symbolic, and they reflect the intricate beauty of nature. Furthermore, these designs bring people together, creating an everlasting bond of love and unity. I hope my tips will help you to recreate these designs flawlessly. Now, let’s explore the 10 best Mehndi circle designs:
1. Sun and Moon
The design has the sun and moon placed at the center of the circle surrounded by intricate patterns of stars, hearts, and flowers, symbolizing the harmony of two opposites.
The Mandala design is a circular pattern containing various geometrical shapes and forms. It represents the universe, and each pattern inside it has a unique meaning.
The design features a peacock at the center of the circle, surrounded by beautiful floral patterns that symbolize elegance, beauty, and grace.
The Lotus design represents purity, enlightenment, and spiritual awakening and features the blooming flower at the center of the circle, surrounded by intricate patterns.
The Geometric design features different patterns and shapes like triangles, squares, and hexagons arranged in a circular fashion, representing balance and symmetry.
6. Tree of life
The Tree of life design represents growth, fertility, and prosperity. It features a tree with its branches and leaves, surrounded by intricate patterns and designs.
The Paisley design features the iconic droplet-shaped pattern at the center of the circle, surrounded by intricate patterns and designs that symbolize fertility and abundance.
The Dreamcatcher design features a central circular pattern containing a web of intricate lines and patterns. It is said to trap bad dreams and allow good thoughts and dreams.
9. Henna tattoo
The Henna tattoo design features floral patterns, paisleys, and intricate lace-like designs, all arranged in a circular pattern, offering a beautiful and minimalist look.
The Flower design features a large flower at the center of the circle surrounded by smaller flowers and intricate patterns. It symbolizes love, happiness, and beauty.
In conclusion, Mehndi circle designs are timeless and beautiful, representing unity, harmony, and balance. With the right materials, techniques, and tips, you can recreate these designs on your hands or the hands of loved ones. Let these designs inspire you to explore your creativity and appreciation of the beauty of nature.