Remedies for Clear Skin in the daily life
Remedies Clear Skin : Everyone is looking for beauty tips for clear skin. Thankfully, there are numerous remedies that are available right at your home. Take a look.
If you are looking for tips to clear skin then you will want to make sure that you use lemon generously. We all know that lemon contains the citric acid. This acid helps in the removal of the dead skin cells.
Lemon also contains abundant amount of vitamin C. This vitamin helps in cell renewal and thus prevents dark spots. The bleaching property found in lemon ensures enhancement of the skin complexion. Here are some of the applications:
- Squeeze lemon juice and apply it fresh to your face as well as neck. Leave it like that for about 15 minutes. Rinse it afterwards with lukewarm water. Once the skin is washed off rub some slices of cucumber over it. It will help in moisturizing and softening the skin. Follow this process at least once in two days.
- Another one of the great clear skin tips is to mix the honey with the lemon juice. You can mix 2 tbsp of the honey to the half lemon juice. Allow the mixture to stay for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water or even cold water will do.
- If you are thinking about skin exfoliation you can mix grounded sugar and lemon juice together. Two spoons of each will be enough. Now apply the mixture all over your face and neck as well as your hands. Scrub with a scrubber in circular fashion and wash it with lukewarm water after about ten minutes. You can use this remedy once in every week and you will see some great results. You will get the glowing skin.
One of the best tips for clear skin is to use the turmeric regularly. Turmeric is not just good to your skin but also acts as an antiseptic. Regular use of turmeric makes your skin glow and reduces the scars. It can also help with various skin allergies, inflammations, and even certain skin disorders. Here is how you can use it:
- Make a paste using the pineapple juice and turmeric. The paste should not be too thick or too dilute – it should be semi-thick. Apply this paste all over your neck and face. Let the paste dry up completely. Use lukewarm water to wash the paste off. This will help you reduce the marks on the skin. Apply it 2-3 times every week.
- One of the other very effective tips for clear skin naturally is to use turmeric with gram flour. Make a paste by mixing equal amounts of both. You can use water but milk will be even better. Make sure that you apply the paste evenly to the skin. Allow it to dry for about 15 minutes. You can either wash it off or scrub and then wash. Regular application lightens the skin tone and removes scars.
If you are looking for tips for clear face you will also need to find a way to balance the pH level of the skin. Balanced pH level helps in making your skin clearer. For this purpose you can use baking soda.
Baking soda also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Therefore, it could be pretty effective in dealing with pimples, acne, and spots. Baking soda also works pretty well as the exfoliating agent. It helps remove impurities, dirt, and the dead skin cells. Here is how you can use it:
- Make a paste by mixing baking soda with lemon juice or water. Take equal portion of both (1 teaspoon). Cleanse your face first and then apply this pate to exfoliate the skin gently. Once you have exfoliated you can use the lukewarm water to rinse the face. Do not wipe your face. Instead, use a towel to pat it dry. You can use this remedy 3-4 times a week.
- Add the baking soda to the raw honey (take 1 tsp of each). Apply this paste to the skin which is damp. A gentle massage for about a minute or two will do. Rinse it off with some lukewarm water. Afterwards, wash your face with cold water in order to close the skin pores. You can use this remedy twice a week. It is one of the finest skin clearing tips.
Looking for a clear tip for skin? Keeping your skin moisturized is one of the most important aspects of keeping it clear. For this purpose you can use hone. It is hardly a secret that honey has high moisturizing properties. Additionally, it is also antibacterial and thus helps in preventing the skin from infections.
- You don’t always need to mix honey to something to make it effective. You can apply it raw to your skin. Apply it evenly to your face and skin and allow it to dry naturally. Once dried wash it off with the lukewarm water. Honey contains water content that moisturizes the skin and makes it supple and soft. You could use this remedy every day.
- You can also create a mixture of milk, honey, and gram flour. You will need 2 tsp milk, 1 tsp honey, and 1 tsp gram flour. Mix the ingredients well. Apply it to your face and leave it on for around 15-20 minutes. Rinse it with lukewarm water. Weekly application will give you radiant and glowing skin.