Rachael Kirkconnell is an American graphic designer and reality show personality who is well known for her appearance as one of the contestants of season 25 of the popular reality show, “The Bachelor”. She is competing against other women to win the heart and the final rose of Matt James, the first-ever Black Bachelor.
Whatsoever, she actually has been the center of a racism controversy after several screenshots of racist Instagram posts that Kirkconnell had “liked” surfaced all over the internet. She even apologized for being ignorant and racist back at the time and even urged her fans to stop defending her actions that were related to racism.
Even so, Rachael has been chosen as one of the last two women left on the James’ season 25 show as she already had caught the eye of James since the beginning that James even told that he was falling in love with her in the first five weeks only.
Besides, she is also active on social media sites with over 646k followers on Instagram: @rachaelkirkconnell and over 2k followers on Twitter account: @rachKirkconnell.
What is Rachael Kirkconnell Famous for?
- Famous for her appearance on season 25 of “The Bachelor”.
Where is Rachael Kirkconnell From?
Rachael Kirkconnell was born on September 26, 1996, in Cumming, Georgia, United States of America. Her birth name is Rachael Kirkconnell. Her nationality is American. Kirkconnell belongs to the White ethnicity while Libra is her zodiac sign.
Rachael Kirkconnell was born as one of the three children of her parents; Darrell Kirkconnell(father) and Kim Klosterman Kirkconnell(mother). Born and raised in her hometown Georgia, Rachael always had been competitive and passionate about her work and study that she even got graduated earning a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing in 2019 from Georgia College.
Also, during her time at school, she was even on the Dean’s List twice. She has two siblings, one sister, Trinity, and one brother, Greyson Kirkconnell.
Everything To Know About Matt James
Rachael Kirkconnell’s Career Highlights
- Rachael Kirkconnell started her career initially as a graphic designer soon after her graduation. After working for a year, she got her break when she got a chance to appear as one of the contestants on one of the biggest reality shows, “The Bachelor(season 25)” which premiered in January 2021 amidst COVID-19.
- In the current season of the show, girls are fighting to win the heart and the final rose of the show’s first-ever Black Bachelor, Matt James.
- She was supposed to be one of the strongest competition on the show since the beginning eventually after going through weeks of the show, she is finally one of the very two women left on the show. She is even assumed to be the winner of the show already as James himself had confessed that he had started falling in love with her after their date on the fifth week of the show.
- Winning the show, she will become the most controversial and first winner of every first-Black Bachelor, Matt James. Besides, she likes doodling, good movies, charcuterie boards, and even enjoys traveling, beach days, wineries, and feral donkeys.
Rachael Kirkconnell’s Boyfriend
Rachael Kirkconnell isn’t officially dating anyone at the moment. However, during the show, she once disclosed the fact that she had never fallen in love with someone else ever before she met Matt James. Even so, it was reported that she didn’t get engaged to James.
Also, the fact that she gained fame after apologizing for an old photo that surfaced showing her in costume at a plantation-themed ball.
Rachael Kirkconnell’s Net Worth
Rachael Kirkconnell has quite good earnings from her professional career as a graphic designer and reality show personality. With her marvelous work as a designer and also for her appearance on the reality shows, Rachael surely has managed to amass a healthy fortune which is estimated to be around $550k.
Rachael Kirkconnell’s Height
Rachael Kirkconnell is a gorgeous lady with a perfectly maintained slim body physique in her 20s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 5inch. while her body weighs around 54kg(119 lbs). Her body measurement is around 34-24-35 inches with 34B as her bra size, 4(US) as her dres’s size, and 6.5(US) as her shoe size.
She has a fair complexion with brown hair and hazel eyes.