KENT Alps Vs Blueair Classic 450E – The Better Deal at Protecting You Home from Indoor Contaminants?
KENT Alps Vs Blueair Classic 450E: With the significant increase of pollution in the environment, air purification has become the need of the hour. The number of asthma patients is growing at a fast rate while contaminated air is becoming a leading cause of lung cancer as well. In such a scenario, the best bet is to stay indoors as much as possible while keeping the air inside the house fresh, pure and healthy. Thus, comes the need of air purifiers. The market is full of air purifiers from all the top healthcare brands. The full range and endless choices can leave anyone confused about which one to buy.
So, here we are to help you have an informed choice. If you are also confused between KENT Alps Air Purifier and Blueair Classic 450E, read down to know which one will prove to be a better deal in the long run regarding protecting your home from indoor contaminants.
Features of Blueair Classic 450E
- With Blueair Classic 450E by your side, you’ll never have to worry about the family members falling prey to any allergies or asthma. Featuring a digital display, this air purifier lets you know the indoor air quality all the time. Also, the unit can be controlled according to some pollutants present in the environment.
- Blueair Classic 450E is the best choice for mid-sized rooms and those who are suffering from any respiratory issues or allergies.
- The HEPASilent Technology captures 99.97% of all airborne pollutants down to 0.1 microns in size.
- One of the most talked about features of Blueair Classic 450E is the Clean Air Delivery Rate. The CADR specifications are as follows – CADR (Smoke)240 ft3 per minute, CADR (Dust)240 ft3 per minute, CADR (Pollen)240 ft3 per minute.
- Last but not the least, the filter replacement indicator lets you know when the purification level has gone down, and you need to change the filter.
Features of KENT Alps Air Purifier
- KENT Alps Air Purifier comes with HEPA Technology that provides clean and particle free air. HEPA is a mechanical filter that removes 99.97% of particles measuring less than 0.3 microns in diameter.
- The activated carbon filter removes odour, thus keeping the room smelling fresh all day Also, the inbuilt Ionizer improves the freshness in the air.
- The Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) that is 400 m3/hr, thus making it an ideal choice for homes.
- Intelligent air quality monitor and filter change indicator also make this air purifier excellent Also, the low noise and silent operation let you and your family have a good night’s while breathing fresh and healthy air.
- The child-lock technology and user-friendly design are other added features of this fantastic device.
Though both the brands are exceptional regarding service and longevity, what makes KENT Alps ahead in the ladder is the competitive price, CADR, and the lightweight design. CADR is the king when looking for air purifiers. So, the significant part of the decision should rely on CADR. Thus, in our opinion, an ideal choice for indoor air purification will be KENT Alps Air Purifier.