The Referral Program is now available worldwide in Pokemon Go. This guide will show players where they can find their code to share with friends.
Referral Codes are now made available worldwide in Pokemon Go. This guide will show players where they can find it. Pokemon Go released way back in 2016 and has continued to grow with new content for its players. The game is better now than ever before but it is likely tons of players have fallen off from the initial Pokemon Go fever. Because of this, tons of players may have dormant accounts or have never played the game in the past. As a remedy to this, Pokemon Go has introduced the Referral Program. With this program, long-time players are able to share a code with new players or players who have not logged into the game in 90 days. This guide will show players where they can find their Referral Code.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
When a new/returning player uses a Referral Code when jumping back into the game, both players will receive rewards. When the program was just available in Australia, here is what players were given based on the tasks the new player had completed.
- Defeat 3 Team Go Rocket Grunts: Mystery Encounter
- Catch 1000 Pokemon: 3 Incenses
- Earn 50 Candies walking with your buddy: 30 Rare Candy
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Leader: 50 Mega Energy
- Give your buddy 50 treats: Mystery Encounter
- Win 20 Raids: 5 Super Incubators
- Visit a Pokestop 30 days in a row: Mystery Encounter
- Trade Pokemon 5 Times: 10 Pidgey Stickers
- Catch 50 Pokemon: Mystery Encounter
- Win 3 Raids: 1 Premium Raid Pass
- Make 2 new friends: 10 Pikachu Stickers
- Hatch 3 Eggs: Mystery Encounter
- Make 100 Nice Throws: 2 Super Incubators
- Hatch 20 Eggs: Mystery Encounter
- Win a Raid: Mystery Encounter
Now, this program is available worldwide. Here is how players can find their own Referral Code.
Where To Find Your Referral Code in Pokemon Go
For starters, make sure you have the newest version of Pokemon Go available. After that, just boot up the game and choose your own character icon. From here, head over to the Friends tab, and the Invite icon with a small envelope will be available on the top. Selecting that will show your Referral Code that you can share with new or returning players.
This is a great way to bring in new players into Pokemon Go. Getting a solid group together and heading outside into the world is going to be tons of fun this upcoming Summer. This is the best way to use FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) on some of your friends to get them to join the game. Collect every reward you can.
More: Pokémon GO Developer’s Pikmin Game Details Appear Online
Pokemon Go is available now on iOS and Android.
Valheim Bridge Stretches Off The Edge Of The World
About The Author