Plain suit also looks really beautiful because they are elegant and classic looking. And there are functions and festivals where you did not to get all decked up in the heavy or highly embellished suit or kurta. This is why, you can have a plain suit with heavy Dupatta. So while if you don’t like the suit or the kameez to be highly embellished, you can opt for a heavy or comparatively heavier and more embellished dupatta. Here, we have compiled this catalogue, where in we have the plain suit with heavy Dupatta designs.
Plain Suit With Heavy Dupatta Set For Festivals and Weddings
1. Purple Silk plain suit with heavy Banarasi dupatta
This dress looks really beautiful the Purple solid glossy Silk suit has a sleeveless pattern and trouser pants are paired with this designer piece. It has a heavy Banarasi woven Silk Dupatta. The dress is very elegant and classy looking.
2. Classy plain wine suit with velvet heavy dupatta
The beautiful cotton Silk Anarkali suit looks amazing with a scoop neckline. The dupatta is equally beautiful. While the suit is solid and plain the Dupatta is kept heavy in the rich wine velvet fabric. The wind muted gold embroidery all over. It looks really stunning and beautiful. This can also be used as a party wear and festive wear dress for women.
3. Plain Anarkali grey suit with heavy net dupatta
It is one of the best looking dresses that Kareena has worn for the ethnic wear. Here, the Silk grey Anarkali suit has just the border at the hemline with the churidar. The highlight of this entire dress is the beautifully embellished net grey Dupatta. The grey Dupatta has beautiful sequence work and stone work that amplifies the entire look of this dress. The dress is amazingly beautiful.
4. Stylish grey solid suit with heavy Banarasi woven dupatta
The dress is a beautiful looking dress where in full sleeves kurti is paired with palazzo pants. This dress for women is beautiful with its colour and the fabric used. The major highlight of this entire dress is the heavy Gold thread work woven Dupatta. It is also a festive and party wear dress for women.
5. Stylish blue solid dupatta with plain churidar Anarkali
The Anarkali long suit has churidar salwar and it also comes with heavy cotton Dupatta. This dress is not very heavily embellished aur party wear kind of dress. But it is for sure a festive wear kind of dress.
6. Designer plain suit with heavy dupatta
The dress is simply gorgeous and amazingly made. The black Anarkali broad border looks amazing with the olive green coloured net Dupatta. The Dupatta is very heavy and embellished to the extent that it gives a very rich look to dupatta. The dress is sure a wedding wear and a party wear dress for sure with stone studded clutch.
7. Stylish plain gold suit with velvet black dupatta
This gorgeous dress has short kurti in golden colour with palazzo pant. Embroidery is seen on the neckline and on the palazzo as well. However, the major part of this entire dress is the heavily embellished velvet black dupatta. The Dupatta has very beautiful and delicate embroidery done in a precisely need manner. This is beautiful and a perfect party wear dress for women.
8. Stylish solid suit with heavy green dupatta
The solid salwar kameez has an equally heavy Dupatta to blend the entire look. The dupatta has embroidery and Zari work. The dupatta is also quite heavy but easy to carry. The dress is beautiful and undoubtedly, it is one of the best looking dresses for parties and functions.
9. Mint green kameez with very heavy multicoloured Dupatta
The multi coloured heavy dupatta adds charm of this dress. There are multiple colours used on a rust red base which has stone rich embroidery. It is undoubtedly, a beautiful looking dress ideal for weddings and other festive occasions.
10. Pink suit with heavy peach dupatta
This is also a really beautiful heavy dupatta simple suit combination, where in a pink coloured suit is paired with a palazzo pants and a heavy dupatta. The dupatta is in the georgette fabric and suit is also in the same fabric. Very simple and elegant vertical lines of embroidery is done on the suit and dupatta is really beautifully made with embroidery and sequin work.
11. Stylish thread work blue pastel suit with heavy dupatta
The simple and designer looking dress is amazingly elegant and classy. The dress has nice embroidery on the dupatta that makes it look beautiful for any wedding and festival. The suit is actually an A-line Anarkali style gown in Georgette fabric.
12. Plain yellow cotton suit palazzo with heavy thread work dupatta
13. Simple Black kurta trouser combination with heavy Maroon dupatta
14. Simple and elegant plain suit with heavy net dupatta
15. Elegant peach long Anarkali suit with net heavy dupatta
16. Simple pink Georgette suit with heavy embellished dupatta
17. Pink kurta palazzo with heavy Golden dupatta
18. Simple Pink Suit trouser net embellished Dupatta set
19. Plain velvet kurta palazzo with heavy net dupatta
20. Simple white kurti salwar with embellished net dupatta
21. Black cotton kurta palazzo with black red thread work dupatta
22. Stylish plain Maroon Anarkali suit with golden white dupatta
23. Simple plain Maroon suit with heavy dupatta
24. Stylish Maroon Dupatta with peach Gota work heavy dupatta
25. Green plain suit with navy blue Golden embroidered dupatta
26. Simple white Anarkali suit with heavy embroidered Dupatta in blue
27. Plain Ivory white suit with red heavy dupatta
28. Stylish heavy Dupatta with black kurta palazzo
29. Yellow simple kurti Sharara dress with Heavy Net Dupatta
30. Solid Green Anarkali with Heavy Thread work dupatta set
These are the best looking simple suits with heavy dupatta. The combination is ideal for most of the ceremonies, weddings, functions and festivals. One can wear the heavy and bulky suits with the plain dupattas as well but the look that a heavy dupatta creates is something else, especially for the parties and weddings. These are the latest designs of the plain solid suits with heavy dupattas.