Our tips to get clear skin overnight
Beautiful skin is everybody’s dream and we do ample treatments to make our self-look attractive and gorgeous. Though achieving target is a long term process but what if you have wedding or an interview round the clock. You need quick-fix to meet your target. To help you with best solutions here are following golden rules that will help you target “How to get clear skin overnight?”
But make sure that you make these rules as a must-do in your daily beauty regime-
- Wash face– don’t forget to wash face in the morning and before retiring to bed. This will keep away dirt and sweat from the skin away and reduces pop ups of pimples and acnes. Opting for wet wipes during outings and office can also be a good idea.
- Nourishing masks– Kitchen enriched with multiple onrushing contents works best on your skin. Apply freshly made yogurt on your face and skin. This will hydrate and nourish your skin and make it clear and smooth.
- Refresh your skin– There is no other ingredients like water to fill life into your skin. Splash your face with water 2-3 times a day. Apply anti-aging cream or lotion this will make huge difference to your skin.
- On the spot cure– Whenever you see any blemish or pimple on your skin immediately treat it with sulfur and salicylic acid. Apply Q-tip on the spot whenever you see outbreak of any pimple or acne.
- Mud mask– Mud is well known for cooling and refreshing effect. Mud pack will clean excess oil and help in removing bacteria from the skin. It will open the pores and clean the grim from inside the skin.
- Oatmeal mask– If you see swelling in the skin then combines lemon juice with cooked oatmeal and egg. Antioxidants present in the oatmeal will bring down the swelling whereas citreous juice present in lemon will kill bacteria and egg will help in tightening of the skin. All the three products will help in getting a flawless skin overnight.
- Aloe-Vera– The most common skin problem is outbreak of acne and pimples which hampers the outings and get together. Aloe Vera juice helps in getting rid of acnes and pimples. Apply the gel on the spots and leave it to dry. Wash it off with warm water.
- Honey– Honey is known for its remedial and wonderful skin effects since ages. It is one of the most trusted and believed sources for nourishing skin and healing many ailments specially stomach.it is a natural moisturizer and helps in lessening the irritations. Apply it on face to get supple and soft look as it leaves its benefits behind when applied as a mask on the face.
- Toothpaste– It is another ingredient that helps in clearing the skin. When you are stuck in middle of “How to clear skin over night?” then this small tube present in your bathroom helps a lot. Apply a little bit of toothpaste on to your spots and leave it overnight. Make sure you reapply it when you wake up at midnight.
- Steam your face– Mostly pimples and acnes are the results of excess oil and dirt. Sometimes just cleaning s not enough and you need to add some more treatment to your beauty regime. Give your face a little massage with the nourishing cream and then put your face over the water bowl that is kept on low flame. The steam out of the bowl will clean your face deep from inside and remove all the traces of dust, dirt and oil. With complete cleaning the scope of outbreak of pimples and acnes are reduced.
- Ice cubes– Applying ice cubes on the face is also a wonderful idea to refresh your skin and make it look clear.