Do you want an extraordinary, subtle, and sophisticated type of piercing? If you do, then orbital piercing is for you. This type of piercing is unique and versatile. It brings a new look to the way piercing jewelry is placed in the ear. It is very versatile in a way that there are many variations you can with it.
H2Ocean Piercing Aftercare Spray
H2Ocean Piercing Aftercare Spray can help in removing dried discharge and lymph secretion. Just make sure to use it every two to three hours. It is ozone friendly and can be used on any skin type.
Orbital Piercing Aftercare Tips
These orbital aftercare tips are very important in order to ensure that your piercing area is in excellent condition until such time that it can completely heal.
- Always clean the piercing area regularly. Since you will have two perforations, then it is recommended that you must clean it thrice per day. Clean it using warm saline water.
- Avoid touching your piercing as well as the pierced area. Your hands contain several bacteria which can irritate your piercing.
- Dry the piercing area using a clean dry towel. Pat the dry towel on the piercing. Be gentle in handling the piercing since it is very sensitive during its recovery period.
- When you are sleeping, be sure that the pierced area is not disturbed. Of the pierced area is always disturbed, then there are greater possibilities for severe complications.
- Never submerge in the pool while the piercing is still healing
- Never irritate the piercing by touching, rotating or fiddling it.
- Never touch, rotate or fiddle your piercings.
- Never clean the pierced area with rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.
- Never remove the jewelry till your piercing has completely healed. This can irritate the piercing and can result in more complications.
- Never exert any pressure on your piercing while sleeping.
We hope you found everything you were looking for about the orbital piercing. Try the most basic or most advanced orbital piercing and you will surely get an instant kickass look.
Hello! My name is Emily and I obsessed with piercings (and tattoos) since I was a little girl of 6 years old. I was fortunate enough to make my passion my work after meeting my amazing husband Jeffrey who owned his own tattoo shop. I just recently finished my internships at some of America’s most famous piercing shops and a dream to start something together was born. After falling in love with each other (and each other’s piercings and tattoos) we decided to expand his tattoo shop and I got to manage my own piercing shop in the same space! I’ve never been so happy being able to share my love for piercings through my shop and this blog I started back in 2013. We love to share models and inspiration, so feel free to email me your suggestions, pictures or if you just want to say hi!