Natural Tips for Clear Skin by Tips Clear
Natural Tips for Clear Skin Every woman wants a clear complexion that is naturally beautiful and free of any blemishes. We apply so many products to achieve this type of skin but too many chemicals worsen our skin health. The best way to make sure that our skin actually gets better is to apply natural items. They will not cause any harm to our skin while repairing it.
Many women complain that home remedies actually work slowly. This is not true. You have to keep your skin clean before applying any household product. Also, you have to see the effect for at least a couple of weeks before you draw a conclusion. The best part is that they are naturally repairing the skin damage and evening out your skin tone.
The longer you have abused your skin using chemicals, the longer the skin takes to repair itself. So, if you have recently turned to natural products, give yourself a couple of weeks to see the effects. Your skin will thank you.
Natural Tips for Clear Skin
Here are some of those elements you can apply to your skin –
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil works miracles to give you a clear skin. It also has anti ageing properties. The earlier you start using it, the better your skin will be. It works with collagen to actually make your skin tone even.The best way to use coconut oil is too warm it and give yourself a facial massage (it could be massaged anywhere). Remove the excess oil with a cotton ball. Blood circulation and moisturisation twice a day will be a boon for your skin.
- Rose water: If you have an oily skin and you actually do not want to use oils then go with rose water. To use this properly, allow it to refrigerate for 30 minutes and then apply it on face and neck. Keep it to dry and then moisturise as usual.Rose water regulates the pH of your skin – especially good if you have applied heavy makeup the day before. It tones the skin and can also be used as an astringent.
- Potato: Got blemishes? Pigmentation? Dark spots? Use potato. It is a natural bleaching agent. To use this, cut the potato in round slices and apply it in circles over the area that is affected. Do this for 5 minutes consistently and then wash the area off with cold water.
To get the best results, repeat this daily.
- Turmeric: Once again to get the best out of your de-pigmentation process, use turmeric. Turmeric has natural skin lightening enzymes. This is why it can help you get rid of dark spots.To make a turmeric face pack you will need two teaspoons of turmeric powder and ¼ cup of water. Mix the turmeric powder with water into a thick paste. Apply this paste to your face as a pack and leave it to dry.
After about 5 minutes, wash your face with cold water. Turmeric has antiseptic properties which will again keep your skin healthy. To get the best results, repeat this daily.
- Honey: So you have got rid of the dark spots, now it is your turn to get a glowing skin naturally. What do you do? You apply honey. Honey is abundant with flavonoids and antioxidants which make your skin youthful. It has cleansing properties and keeps your pores clean too – unlike moisturisers.To get a glowing skin, apply one teaspoon of raw honey on your face (in a thin layer) and let it set there. After about 15 minutes, wash it off with warm water.
Now we told you how you can get rid of the blemishes which you already have. You can combine them with the following to get benefits from inside out –
- Drink plenty of waterNatural tips for clear skin works best when you have a good hydration from within. Drink water and stay hydrated. it will remove all your toxins and reduce blemishes and pimples that appear on your skin.
- Clean those makeup brushesBacteria often grow in the makeup brushes. It is a good idea to clean your makeup brushes twice a month. Brushes that are used less frequently can be cleaned once a month.
- Eat healthyAll those burgers, colas and junk food show up on your skin as acne. Hence, eat healthy to look better.
A tabular overview
|No.||Ingredient for blemishes||Remedy for even tone|
|3||Tomato||Aloe Vera gel|