Michael Jordan turned down a two-hour $100 million appearance

Michael Jordan turned down a two-hour $100 million appearance

The former Chicago Bulls star has been largely out of the spotlight since he moved away from basketball almost two decades ago. So much so, he once refused a breathtaking amount of money for a two-hour appearance at an event, his former agent said this week.

David Falk appeared on WFAN’s “Boomer and Gio”, where he explained how difficult his famous client was in terms of projects.

Michael Jordan turned down a two-hour $100 million appearance
Michael Jordan turned down a two-hour $100 million appearance

“I brought him a deal three years ago for $ 100 million. All he had to do was make an appearance for an hour other than giving his name and likeness to announce the deal. and he refused it, “Falk said Wednesday, without providing further details of the transaction.

“God bless him. He’s been so successful, it gives him the opportunity to do whatever he wants or not to do things he doesn’t want. I really admire that. He is very, very selective in the things he wants to be. ” involved in.”

Michael Jordan turned down a two-hour $100 million appearance

Jordan made headlines last month after the release of his documentary “The Last Dance”. The ESPN series was premiered on April 19 and will be broadcast Sunday evening over five weeks until May 17.

The Chicago Bulls of the 1990s, led by Jordan, remain one of the greatest dynasties in the history of the sport. The ESPN series presents new images from the 1997-98 season, as well as interviews with a star-studded cast.

Michael Robinson: Spain’s top sports stars pay tribute to former footballer

Source link

Related Posts

error: Content is protected !!