Memorial Tattoos Designs – Death is Inevitable. Many people like to have memorial tattoos in the memory of their deceased family members (mother, father, daughter, son, brother, sister, grandma, grandpa, husband, wife, baby & pets) or friends. If you too want to have a remembrance tattoo design then you should keep one thing in mind that such tattoos should never fade away. Here we give you 50 in memory of memorial tattoos that will suit both men and women-
- 1 Memorial Tattoos For Grandmother
- 2 forget me not tattoo
- 3 ashes of eden meaning
- 4 mom and dad tattoos
- 5 your wings were ready but my heart was not tattoo
- 6 we only part to meet again tattoos
- 7 until we meet again tattoo
- 8 your wings were ready tattoo
- 9 in loving memory images
- 10 i got your 6 tattoo
- 11 lost and found tattoos
- 12 too beautiful for earth tattoo
- 13 forever in my heart tattoos
- 14 forever in my heart tattoo
- 15 best friend tattoos pinterest
- 16 aunt and niece tattoos
- 17 we only part to meet again tattoo
- 18 until i see you again tattoo
- 19 father daughter symbols tattoos
- 20 lost and found tattoo
- 21 mom and pops tattoo
- 22 i am because you are tattoo
- 23 dad memorial tattoos for daughters
- 24 matching tattoos for cousins
- 25 rest in peace symbols
- 26 father daughter tattoos symbols
- 27 heart tattoo with kids names
- 28 your wings were ready but i was not tattoo
- 29 darling you ll be okay tattoo
- 30 always in my heart tattoo
- 31 free your mind tattoo
- 32 always in my heart tattoos
- 33 till we meet again tattoos
- 34 country boy tattoo ideas
- 35 gone but not forgotten tattoos
- 36 missing my sister in heaven on her birthday
- 37 in loving memory meaning
- 38 random acts of tattoo
- 39 your wings were ready my heart was not tattoo
- 40 put me in remembrance of my word
- 41 tats on my arm
- 42 sister in heaven quotes
- 43 in loving memory pictures
- 44 alexander the great tattoos
- 45 name with wings tattoo
- 46 twin tattoos for mom
- 47 celtic mother son tattoo
- 48 rip dad tattoos for daughters
- 49 gone but not forgotten tattoo
- 50 in loving memory image
- 51 gone but never forgotten tattoo
- 52 missing my sister in heaven quotes
- 53 every time i die tattoo
Memorial Tattoos For Grandmother
1. Cats and dogs are the most common pets but if you had any other pet and wish to have a tattoo in their memory then you should opt for a portrait tattoo like this.
2. Forearm is one of the best parts of body to get a memorial tattoo. It is suitable for memorial quote tattoos like this.
3. The very first memorial tattoo design I would recommend you would be a religious tattoo. No matter to which religion you belong you should get its symbol inked on your body along with the name of the deceased.
4. Furious 7’s popular song ‘See You Again’ is one of the most popular memorial songs. You can get the title of the song tattooed on yourself if you wish to have a memorial tattoo dedicated to your close friend.
5. It is a huge emotional breakdown for a person who loses his son or daughter. Here is a memorial tattoo that has the date of birth and date of death tattooed of two brothers.
6. Many people lose their loved ones to suicide or accident. A heart touching memorial tattoo idea would be to get a heart tattoo with angel wings on it. You can also write the initials of your late loved one’s name.
7. Infinity heart tattoo design is one of the most suitable memorial tattoo design. It will look even more touching and lovely if the infinity sign is made using the quote of the deceased person.
8. If you want to dedicate a memorial tattoo to your grandfather or grandmother then you should probably get the materialistic stuff inked that your grandparents loved the most. For example here is a bench tattoo design that indicates the same.
9. Angel wings are one of the most recommended memorial tattoos. You can make it even better by adding the name of your deceased family member.
10. One of the best ideas for a memorial tattoo is to ink the favorite quotes of the deceased person and that too in your native language just like this. I lost my mother this year and I can tell you that it is really painful. You fall into depression. In such situation don’t hesitate to seek out for help as you need to learn to live.
11. One of the worst feelings in the world is to lose a young child or a baby to miscarriage. If you witnessed it and want to have a tattoo in its remembrance then you should try paw tattoos like this.
12. Many people lost their sons, brothers, fathers, and husbands in the war. If you ’re your loved one in the war then a good memorial tattoo idea would be to get tattooed with their army uniform.
13. Memorial tattoos are not just for human beings. Many people have memorial tattoos for their pet dogs and cats. The best memorial tattoo for your dog or cat would be a paw tattoo design.
14. Here is another incredible memorial tattoo design that shows the paw of the dog along with angel wings, its name and date of death.
15. If you lost your loved one to a deadly disease then it will only be suitable if you raise awareness about it by getting a memorial tattoo with the symbol of the disease.
16. If you are a husband who is looking for a good memorial tattoo in remembrance of your wife then you should try a flower tattoo design where the petals are made in the style of heart just as shown in this picture.
17. If you are a wife who wants to have a memorial tattoo in remembrance of your husband then you should try a half heart tattoo design along with the date of passing away of your husband.
18. You can try a Yin Yang style tattoo design which represents the balance of life and death along with a beautiful quote like this for your memorial tattoo.
19. Angel wings are the most common memorial tattoo idea so you must be able to show for whom your memorial tattoo is dedicated. If you lost your husband or wife then you should get a wedding ring tattoo inked in between the angel wings.
20. Dad is the most important figure in a kid’s life. If you lost your dad then have a remembrance tattoo in the style of the way you remember him. For example, this son tattooed his father’s hat in his memory.
21. For a daughter, his dad is the best man in this world. If you get a memorial tattoo for your father then the best design would be showing a little girl walking away with her dad while holding his hand.
22. Memorial tattoos should not be meant for the cover-up. But if you still wish to use a memorial tattoo as a cover-up tattoo then I would suggest you opt for a portrait tattoo like this tattoo of dog.
23. Many kids consider their parents or grandparents to be their role model. If your grandfather or father was a biker then you should dedicate a biker memorial tattoo to him.
24. Many people prefer to have a dragonfly tattoo design in remembrance of their mother this is because dragonfly is very protective for her kids.
25. This spec tattoo design on the forearm of this guy is heart touching and it seems to be inspired from the 2009 Pixar movie UP.
26. Like all tattoos, memorial tattoos can also fade away with time but I would strongly advise you to never ever let them fade away until you are alive.
27. Heart tattoos are also recommended when you wish to have a tattoo in remembrance of your loved one. However human anatomical heart tattoos are rarely tried.
28. Never ever have a memorial tattoo design on legs or foot or ankle. It would be disrespecting to the late loved ones.
29. Brothers share a unique bonding. If you lost your brother then have a memorial tattoo that not only lifts you up but also gives positivity to your parents.
31. If you wish to have a memorial tattoo dedicated to your father then one of the coolest idea would be to have a tattoo that shows your dad’s job like this.
32. Some people like to have memorial tattoos dedicated to their favorite stars. You will find millions of people having tattoos dedicated to superstars like Bruce Lee, Paul Walker, James Dean and Michael Jackson.
33. If your father or brother was an honorable person who died while serving his nation then there would be no better remembrance tattoo then the emblem of their army.
34. Many women like to dedicate flower tattoos to their mothers or grandmothers. Here is an example of a flower outline tattoo design.
35. Usually, I recommend large size memorial tattoos but it doesn’t mean that you cannot try small memorial tattoos. Here is a beautiful small size tattoo in the memory of a loving father.
36. If you wish to have a quote tattoo dedicated to your loving family member then it will only be better if it is in their local language.
37. When people lose their young child then they usually tattoo their name on their body. You can add angel wings too to it.
38. This lady lost her mother to Cancer so she got tattooed with the Cancer ribbon along with the date of birth and death of her mother.
39. A burning candle is a very meaningful memorial tattoo because life is also like a burning candle in the wind and you never know the outcome of it.
40. It is impossible to fill the loss of loved ones but what you can do is have a positive tattoo design that gives you hope that your loving family member or friend is now at peace.
41. If you wish to have quote tattoo then font selection matters a lot because you do not want people to get confused while reading your quote.
42. If you wish to dedicate memorial tattoo to your mother or sister then a good choice to get tattooed with butterfly tattoos like this.
43. Here is another memorial tattoo design dedicated to a cat but the person clearly used it as a cover up tattoo design.
44. You can also have flying feather tattoo design as remembrance tattoo because Oscar winning film Forrest gump made it very popular.
46. Another good option is to have a praying hands tattoo design and it will perfectly suit on people whose family have deep religious faith.
47. This is surely a quirky and funny tattoo design but if you wish to have a memorial tattoo dedicated to your friend then some similar tattoos will surely work fine.
48. If your friend or brother was a huge sports fan or was also an active athlete then there would be no better tribute than a sport-related tattoo design.
49. You can also opt a tree tattoo design as memorial tattoo for your mother or father because parents are like trees who give everything for their kids.
50. In the end you will find a lot of sketches and drawings on sites like pinterest, tumblr and deviantart so don’t forget to visit them too.
forget me not tattoo
ashes of eden meaning
mom and dad tattoos
your wings were ready but my heart was not tattoo
we only part to meet again tattoos
until we meet again tattoo
your wings were ready tattoo
in loving memory images
i got your 6 tattoo
lost and found tattoos
too beautiful for earth tattoo
forever in my heart tattoos
forever in my heart tattoo
best friend tattoos pinterest
aunt and niece tattoos
we only part to meet again tattoo
until i see you again tattoo
father daughter symbols tattoos
lost and found tattoo
mom and pops tattoo
i am because you are tattoo
dad memorial tattoos for daughters
matching tattoos for cousins
rest in peace symbols
father daughter tattoos symbols
heart tattoo with kids names
your wings were ready but i was not tattoo
darling you ll be okay tattoo
always in my heart tattoo
free your mind tattoo
always in my heart tattoos
till we meet again tattoos
country boy tattoo ideas
gone but not forgotten tattoos
missing my sister in heaven on her birthday
in loving memory meaning
random acts of tattoo
your wings were ready my heart was not tattoo
put me in remembrance of my word
tats on my arm
sister in heaven quotes
in loving memory pictures
alexander the great tattoos
name with wings tattoo
twin tattoos for mom
celtic mother son tattoo
rip dad tattoos for daughters
gone but not forgotten tattoo
in loving memory image
gone but never forgotten tattoo
missing my sister in heaven quotes
every time i die tattoo
Which memorial tattoo design touched your heart from the above photo gallery?