Lenovo phones within budget for Indian customers
Lenovo phones : Lenovo K4 Note- Lenovo K 4 Note is one of the cheapest smart phones with Octa – Core Processor with highest RAM available at Rs. 12,000. Its features include-
- Strong configuration- It has 64 bits 1.3 GHz Octa-core Media-tek MT 6753 processor with 3 GB of RAM and internal memory of 16 GB extended to 128 GB.
- Outlook and design- it has a 5.5 inch full HD display with 9.1 mm metal frame.
- Camera quality- It has 13 megapixel primary snappers with a dual- LED flash. Excel 5- megapixel front camera for selfies, crystal clear pictures and video calling
- Fingerprint sensor-it has a finger print sensor positioned at the rear panel.
- Battery power- A 3,300mAh battery power well supported with dual-SIM slots with 4G LTE support along with USB OTG and A-GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Lenovo K3 Note unique– Lenovo K3 Note unique is another premium budgeted phone with a brilliant display supported by 4 G with the price range of Rs 9999. Its features are-
- Built in display and configuration- It has 5.5 inch IPS Full HD multi-touch display with a waistline of 8mm and 150 grams in weight. Plus Android v5. 0 Lollipop OS for better assessment to latest Google’s app. Processor based on 64-bit MediaTek MT6572 chipset rightly paired with 2 GB RAM and Mali T76oMP2 for powerful performance.
- Memory and camera- Its 13 MP Autofocus rear camera with dual LED flash quite capable of shooting from a record height at 30fps. 5 MP cameras for selfies rightly paired with 16 GB of internal memory that can be extended to 32 GB.
- Connectivity and battery power-It has 2,900mAh Li-ion battery to keep going for 36 hours talktimeand standby time of 750 hours over 3 G. Connectivity includes, 3 G Wi-Fi 5 GHz, Bluetooth and USB port.
Lenovo vibe P 1 m– It is a premium smart phone with 2 GB RAM in the price range of Rs 8,000. Its following features make it more accessible-
- Excellent configuration- 5.0-inch IPS LCD display fully supported by 720 x 1280 pixels. Multitasking made possible by 1.0 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor with 2 GB RAM. Its operating system is Android Lollipop v 5.1.
- Storage and camera power- Its rear camera of 8 MP with LED Flash excellent for selfies and video calling rightly matched with 5 MP front cameras. Contains inbuilt memory of 16 GB with extension facility up to 32 GB.
- Connectivity and battery – With 4,000 mAh Li-polymer battery stands high for 16 hours on 3 G whereas easily compatible with 4G, Bluetooth, USB connectivity and Wi-Fi.
Lenovo Vipe 1– Another most popular smart phone with the price set at Rs. 16,000 with 2 GB RAM. It’s unique features are-
- OS, configuration and display- With its silver and black clad body extensively 5.5 inch Full HD IPS LCD Display with 1,080 x 1,920 pixels is an excellent collection of brilliant Dualcomm Snapdragon 1.5 GHz, Octa-core processor. Running on Android 5.1 Lollipop is fully laced with fingerprint sensors.
- Excellent storage and camera quality-Handset comes with 13 MP rear camerasand 5 MP secondary camera for excellent selfies. 32 GB internal memory to store songs, videos and photos and this storage can be extended to 128 GB.
- Battery back up and connectivity- It comes loaded with GPS, GPRS, Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G. Plus Bluetooth and USB for further connectivity. Battery powered by 5,000mAh, Li-polymer well supported by quick charging.
Lenovo A7000– This handset is the first smartphone to feature Dolby ATMOPS sound. A phablet within price range of 8,000 supported by an Octa-Core processor with largest display. Its other features are-
- Configuration and display-It has 5.5 inch IPS HD multi touch display in a 7.9mm metal body that weighs 140 grams. It runs on Android v5.0 Lollipop OS and rightly paired with 1, 5 GHZ Octa-core MediaTek 6572M chipset. It has 2 GB RAM and Mali-T760 MP2 GPU.
- Memory and excellent camera quality- It has 8 MP Autofocus camera with LED flash on back and 5 MP flash in front. It has internal memory of 8 GB that can be extended to 32GB. It is supported by Dolby ATMOS software for multimedia experiences.
- Connectivity and battery- Lenovo A7000 runs on 2,900mAh Li-ion battery and its connectivity includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G.
Fore more details about model and Indian prices visit Indian Lenovo Smartphone website