Lenovo K6 Note Launched in India: Full Specifications, Price
Lenovo K6 Note has a powerful impact on the 4G smartphone market in India, and it was the first company which brought the 4G enable smartphones for the lowest price. I don’t really have to say explicitly about the Lenovo. This company has announced its most awaited launch of its K6 Note.
Lenovo has announced its launch of K6 Note on 14th December this Lenovo K6 model was one of the models from the Lenovo K Note Series and it is built with the same User interface with slight changes.
The company has launched its new model Lenovo K6 Note in India, and also the company stated that this device would be readily available at 15,000 retail stores across the country and its sale is started from the yesterday (17th December) itself.
Pricing of Lenovo K6 Note:
The New ravishing looked Lenovo K6 Note price in India starts at Rs. 13,999. And this Lenovo K6 Note will be available in the two different models in the country. The first model is having the 3GB RAM and 32GB Storage and the second variant is having 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage. This K6 Lenovo Note is having the ANT VR headset, and its VR Controller will be readily available in offline retail stores, and its price will vary from 11,299 and Rs. 12,800 Respectively.
The Company also stated that its consumers would be able to avail the change of the Zero percent EMIs via Bajaj Finance cards and also from Bajaj Home credit.
Highlights of the Lenovo K6 Note:
The Lenovo New Model K6 Note is having some great and unique specifications, in that specifications, the most attractive feature for anyone is its long lasting battery. It was same like the Lenovo K6 Power which was released recently.
The Battery was one of the highlight features in Lenovo K6 Note, it is having a 4000mAh battery, and along with that, it also has the reverse charging capability which means it can charge the other devices which are connected to the this Lenovo K6. Apart from the battery, this model comes with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow and it has the 5.5 inches full HD resolution.
Overlook on the Lenovo K6 Note:
The Lenovo K6 Note is having the dual-SIM (4G+4G), Micro SIM. This device comes with the finger print scanner just the vivo model and that finger print sensor is located right under the Rear Camera. The Phone came with the Android Version 6.0 Marshmallow and based on the smartphone it comes with the 5.5 inches full HD (1920*1080 pixels) with IPS Screen Show.
Coming to the Camera, Lenovo K6 Note includes a 16 Megapixel rear camera with the Dual Tone LED flashlight and along with that it front selfie camera is coming with the 8 megapixels. It is having the connectively options onboard which include 4G LTE and it comes with the Wi-Fi 802, 11 b/g/n, along with the Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
The New K6 Note is having the perfectly working sensors like finger print scanner, and along with this, it includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass and the proximity sensor.
Lenovo K6 Note Key Features:
- Display: 5.5 inches with Full HD and IPS display.
- Processor: Octa Core processor 1.4GHz.
- Resolution: 1920*1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Rear Camera: 16 Mega Pixel
- Front Camera: 8 Mega Pixel
- Storage: 32GB
- Operating System (OS): Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh.
Full Specifications of the Lenovo K6 Note:
These are full specification of the Lenovo K6 note
- Network: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- Display: 5.5 inches.
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- Resolution: 1920*1080 pixels
- Weight: 169g (5.96 oz)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Dual Standby, Nano SIM).
- Multi-touch: Yes.
- CPU: Octa Core 1.4GHz Cortex A53.
- GPU: Adreno 505.
- Card Slot: Micro SD, up to 256 GB.
- RAM: 3GB/ 4GB.
- Internal: 32 GB.
- Rear Camera: 16 Mega Pixel, Phase detection, autofocus
- Flash: Dual LED (Dual Tone) flash.
- Camera Features: Geo tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, Panorama.
- Video: 1080 Pixels @30fps.
- Secondary Camera (Front camera): 8 MP (Mega pixel).
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Headphone jack: 3.5mm Jack.
- Audio: Dolby Atmos audio Enhancement, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n hotspot.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, LE.
- GPS: YES.
- USB: micro USB v2.0
- Battery: Non removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
- Standby: Upto 600 h (2G) Up to 600 h (3G)
- Talk time Standby: Up to 46 h (2G) / Up to 31 h (3G)
These are full phone specifications of the Lenovo k6 Note. Then new model which was released on the December 14th from the Lenovo Family.
This is everything about the new design from the Lenovo. This Lenovo K6 is available presently in offline stores, and its price is 13,999. If you want to try this new model from the Lenovo K Note series, then you quickly test them by going to the Lenovo stores. I hope you got the detailed information about the Lenovo k6 note if you have anything to say you can do comment us below.