Just like one wears heavily embellished or stone studded Salwar suits, similarly even the plain suits look really luxurious and royal. It’s not that every time you have to don a heavy embellishment salwar suit. You can also wear plain salwar suit designs with beautiful patterns. This is why, in this article we have compiled a list of the latest plain salwar suit designs and patterns available. The beauty of such designs is that they are pretty simple but would have modern cut and designs that makes them stunningly pretty.
Latest Plain Salwar Suit Designs
Let’s take a look at the modern plain salwar suit patterns and designs.
1. Anarkali Suit With Printed Dupatta
This Anarkali suit has a printed dupatta that adds more charm to it. It also has a border at the hemline and the gorgeous plain suit has three fourth sleeves. Such designs are beautiful for festivals and your friends roka small function or puja at the home.
2. Anarkali Cotton Kurta With Cotton Dupatta
It’s a plain Anarkali in beautiful blush pink color. The Dupatta has borders on all the four sides in gold color. This is a very subtle and beautifully made heavy Anarkali that has lots of volume. It is paired with straight pants, however it can also be teamed up with the regular trousers or churidar.
3. Plain A Line Kurta With Printed Dupatta
The plain kurta is made in an A-line pattern and is paired with trousers. The beauty is the Gota Patti work gorgeous dupatta. It is a printed Dupatta that has Gota Patti work all over. It has v shape neckline and three fourth sleeves. For any small function and event, you would surely become a head turner when you wear this dress.
4. Plain Suit With Embellished Dupatta
The plain white suit has a little bit of texture and plain salwar. The beauty is the gorgeous dupatta in red color that is paired with this design. This is a gorgeous pattern and combination. The dupatta has broad thick borders on all the four sides. The pattern is pretty and suitable for the Puja ceremonies and even for the roka ceremony visit.
5. Orange Plain Salwar Suit With Chiffon Dupatta
This is a beautiful orange suit with Gota Patti work and plain salwar. It has plain dupatta with borders on all the four sides in gold color. This is also a pretty gorgeous dress, that is not very embellished but has the beautifully made pattern.
6. Plain Peacock Blue Panelled Kurti With White Dupatta
The gorgeous dress is made in a panelled pattern and it is a floor length anarkali. Dupatta with yellow borders is given with this. The otherwise plain looking dress looks really royal and elegant.
7. Simple Suit With Halter Neckline
The simple suit has a halter collared neckline and printed dupatta. It is a simple dress that is made stunning by the use of stylish pattern.
8. Simple Blue Plain Suit With Heavy Dupatta
The beauty of this dress is the otherwise simple full sleeves kurta with a simple plain salwar. This entire dress is complimented with a very heavy Gota and Zari work Dupatta in bright blue color. The dress is so beautiful that you can wear it for any wedding function, Puja or even for the festivals.
9. Yellow And Black Plain Suit Dupatta Combination
Here in this attire, the plain black kurti is teamed up with full ghera Patiala salwar. Chiffon Dupatta is teamed up with this entire dress which is also complimenting. It is suitable for your office college and even for the pooja ceremonies.
10. Plain Black Anarkali With Net Embellished Dupatta
The plain and simple round neckline kurta has full sleeves and is paired with churidar salwar. The kurta is made in a Silk fabric and it looks absolutely stunning and very royal. This entire dress is paired with a net Dupatta which is heavily embellished with sequins and beads. Even the gota border is attached. It is a party perfect dress that women would surely love and look stunning.
11. Blue and Yellow Plain Punjabi Suit
The blue suit is plain however, its pattern is beautifully made. The round neckline is embellished and so does the slits and sleeves. The salwar is full gear patiala salwar and is paired with a georgette yellow dupatta. The gorgeous dress is beautiful and women of all age groups can try it.
12. Silk And Brocade Green Plain Salwar Kurta
The Silk plain kurta has three fourth sleeves and anarkali pattern is given to it. Palazzo pants in Chanderi brocade fabric is also paired up. This entire dress is teamed up with a pale green colored net Dupatta with sequin work.
13. Carrot Pink Plain Long Kurta With Printed Bandage Dupatta
This beautiful dress here has a colorful bandage print dupatta with Gota border. The suit and salwar is pretty simple and what attracts the most in this dress is the gorgeous dupatta, which is very colorful.
14. Floor Length Anarkali Suit With Maroon Banarasi Dupatta
The floor length suit has a gorgeous gold color and is paired with a Maroon Banarasi silk Chanderi Dupatta. The beautiful dress is a wedding appropriate attire and most of the women would love to have it. Doesn’t matter what age group or complexion you have, still the dress would look stunning on you.
15. Green Silk Plain Kurta With White Plazzo
This plain green kurta is paired with white palazzo pants. Dual colored shaded Dupatta in green and white is also given. The sleeves are Bell sleeves with buttons. It is a very new style of dress which is appropriate for parties and functions.
16. Long Kurta Plazzo Suit With Thread Work Dupatta
The long length kurta has wide width in the same fabric, it has round neckline with a contrasting kurta with complete thread work. It is not only a party dress but is also suitable for pooja, engagements and roka.
17. Orange Short Plain Salwar Kurta With Black Dupatta
This is a really pretty and everyday use casual plain kurti with Patiala salwar. It is ideal for your office and college. Such dresses are also casual wear and suitable for everyday wear.
18. Heavy Embellished Beadwork Dupatta With Plain Kurti
Here, the Steel grey plain floor length anarkali kurti is paired up with heavily embellished kurta with beadwork and Stone Work. The kurta simple while the dupatta is very heavy and beautiful. It is a party wear salwar suit design.
19. Stylish Plain Kurta With Printed Dupatta
This salwar suit hair has a long kurti with simple straight trousers. It has a printed Dupatta that has tassels. The kurta has a Centre button placket and it is a very casual wear kind of dress.
20. Maroon Simple Long Kurta With Trousers
The pretty kurta has trousers with a long straight fit kurta. It has heavy thread work and net Dupatta. This entire dress is very party and wedding appropriate and even suitable for the get together, events and functions. One can pair the appropriate jewelery to look stunning.
21. Olive Green lain Kurta Palazzo with net dupatta
22. Plain Black Suit with Banarasi Pink Dupatta
23. Black Kurta Palazzo Set with Golden Black Dupatta
24. A Line Black Kurta with Chanderi Silk Dupatta
25. Green Silk Anarkali Dress With Red Dupatta
26. Plain Anarkali Suit with Embellished palazzo
27. Plain Red Palazzo Suit Set with Net Dupatta
28. Orange A Line Cotton Suit Set
29. Straight Fit Pink Suit With Floral printed Dupatta
30. Net Floral Dupatta with Plain Pink Suit
31. Silk Straight Blue Kurti with Trousers
32. Pink and Green Suit dupatta Set
33. Pink Punjabi Suit with Grey Beaded Border Dupatta
34. Green Kurti with Blue Banarasi Dupatta
35. Simple Plain Pink Dupatta For Festivals
36. Yellow Kurta with Silk Tissue Dupatta
37. A line dotted Yellow Kurti with net Blue Dupatta
38. Plain Suit with Threaded Dupatta
39. Full Volume Floor length Anarkali Dress
40. Wine Plain Suit with Printed dupatta
41. Sober Straight Blue Suit with Designer dupatta
42. Pink silk Punjabi Suit with velvet dupatta
43. Magenta suit with printed dupatta
44. Short plain suit with Palazzo
45. Designer Grey suit with trouser pants
46. Green Silk Dupatta with plain Green Kurti
47. Peach Textured Plain suit With Silk Dupatta
48. Simple Cotton Suit with cotton printed Dupatta
49. Cotton Anarkali Suit with Cotton Printed dupatta
50. Cotton A line suit with palazzo set