Latest Leg Mehandi Designs for all occasions 2016
Latest Leg Mehandi: Mehendi is an auspicious ritual for every bride. Not only in weddings but almost every Indian traditional occasion girls get the best Mehendi designs to complete their look. Be it Diwali, Eid or Karwa Chauth in every occasion ladies go for unique mehndi designs. Among all the occasions, weddings are unique for Mehandi designs.
As people know that Mehendi is not an only henna tattoo but an essential ritual in Indian weddings, it has some intrinsic value as well. People say deeper the color states more love from in-laws and husband. In marriages, brides go for leg mehendi as well along with hands and arm mehendi as it is also a tradition.
Latest Mehandi Designs 2016
Talking about leg mehendi, the designs must be unique and matched with the shape of the leg. Though some people think it is not essential, leg mehendi is way too traditional and fashionable as well. Gone are those days when we had few traditional designs for Mehndi. Now as the time is changing, the trend is changing too. There are plenty of mehendi designs for the foot that you can pick on your wedding day.
Gone are those days when we had few traditional designs for Mehendi. Now as the time is changing, the trend is changing too. There are plenty of mehndi designs for a foot that you can pick on your wedding day.
Some Ideas here
- Arabic Design: quite a familiar design, isn’t it? Arabic designs are simple yet classy. It does not take much space but makes an excellent model for the wedding day.
- The ankle was covering design: In this, the pattern is made along the ankle line and spread till the fingers. It takes the shape of your foot. This pattern looks like jewellery or anklet differently. The upper portion of the foot can be filled with a floral design.
- Leaf pattern: Floral pattern is widespread in mehendi designs. But it looks better in hands. When we are talking about leg mehendi designs, leaf patterns are best. The shape of the leaf can cover the above portion of the foot.
- Curvy pattern: this looks amazing on foot as the shape of feet is itself curvy. Floral or any geometric pattern can be made with curves on foot for any occasion.
- Glitters: using colors and glitters is the new trend in mehendi designs. You can opt for any design or pattern which is simple; paint them with different glitters and colors to make it look shinier and brighter. It also gives you a royal look.
- Using Altaa in legs: if you want a simple yet most traditional look then go for Bengali leg mehendi. It requires the red colored altar to paint. Make a big circle on the middle of the foot and cover the entire ankle with the color.
- Royal Pattern: Royal or Rajasthani patterns are used mainly at weddings. In this pattern, you will find full designs with palanquin and such. The pattern is inspired by the architecture of royal palaces and empires.
Points to remember
|Leg mehendi designs||Hand patterns are not for legs. Make sure to use different patterns for a foot.|
|Colour||Put mehendi for a long time in legs as legs take time to absorb the color|
|Length||If it is a wedding, then choose a full-length leg mehendi design. For others, half-length will be fine.|
|Nail paint||Use dark red nail paint that compliments the mehendi color|
|Glitters||Don’t use contrast colors in leg mehendi. Go for red, pink or brown colors|
Latest simple Arabic mehndi designs 2016 by Tips Clear
10 Simple and latest Arabic mehndi designs 2017