Fashionable and trendy Kurti sleeves design can make your kurta look excellent and beautiful. To stay in touch with the modern trend, we have compiled this latest salwar suit and kurti sleeves design for you. These designs are not only new and modern but are very trendy and fashionable. These are the designs which are currently popular and a lot of women are going for them. You can also make your kurti highly fashionable by going for any of these Kurti sleeves designs. Not just for the heavily embellished kurtis even for the plain and simple regular kurtis, such sleeves patterns and designs would be appropriate. The net kurti sleeves designs are also good for the net kurtis.
Latest Sleeves Designs for Kurti and Suits
Let’s take a look at the new look and modern Kurti Sleeves Designs. These are the different types of kurti sleeves designs for net, cotton, silk and kurtis with other fabrics.
1. Slit kurti sleeve design with loops
The loops on the kurti are added on the slit that runs from the entire sleeve length. The three fourth sleeves look really pretty on this plain kurta. It is been paired with a printed Dupatta. Printed dupattas are very much in trend, which is why, this suit looks very beautiful and fashionable.
2. Kurti slit sleeves with buttons
Similar design of kurti sleeve pattern is seen here. This is an embroidery black kurti with full sleeves. The sleeves are slit in between and buttons are used to keep the slits in place. Which is why, a beautiful tear drop shape or boat shape design is created in between. It is a very trendy and new look kurti sleeves design that one can really try for their salwar kurti pattern.
3. Sleeves with bow pattern design
The kurti sleeves with bow pattern are again in trend and it is very beautiful to look at. If you will observe, this is a very beautifully and neatly made design on a plain kurti. Generally, such designs are made in contrasting color fabric. It has sleeves made in three fourth length and the fabric strips are used in between. Buttons and beads are used to create the gorgeous look.
4. Kurti sleeves design with strips
Who knew that a gorgeous design can be created by using a broad slit with strips. There is a vertical slit going on the sleeves. And the slit is kept in place by using the horizontal strips arranged in parallel pattern. The otherwise simple kurta has been made very party wear and trendy by this design. It is easy to make and is suitable for different types of kurtis.
5. Kurti sleeve pattern with buttons and loops
This is not a new design but yes it is highly trendy and looks very pretty. You must have seen the similar looking design on the centre button placket that runs on the neckline. Yes the same design is being replicated on the sleeves. On the sleeves, it looks beautiful that makes this plain kurti very trendy. Such designs are very popular and you must try this.
6. Slit in between long kurti design
It is the pakistani inspired long embroidered Kurta in Georgette fabric. The kurti sleeves are also made in Georgette fabric with slits in between. There are no buttons or strips used to keep the slit in place and this is the major highlight that makes it more feminine and beautiful. This is a party wear kurta pattern and one can easily replicate.
7. Kurti sleeves design with strings and slit
If you will notice, the slit design is made in Georgette fabric but the slit is kept in place at the elbow with the use of strings. Two strings on opposite sides are given that can be tied to create beautiful bow like pattern. This is a trendy and new look kurti sleeves design which younger women would surely like.
8. Double Bell sleeves kurti pattern
In this pattern, the double bell sleeves are given in contrasting fabric. The beauty of this pattern here is the use of contrasting or two different coloued fabric. Which is why, it gives a bell like pattern.
9. Salwar suit Sleeves design with pearls
This salwar suits or the kurti sleeves design has been given a new twist by the use of buttons all over. The buttons are creating gorgeous patterns and are indeed perfect for this simple kurta making it very party wear and fashionable. This design can be easily made and would surely make your kurti look super fashionable.
10. Printed kurta sleeves in Bell shape
The printed kurta is very careful and the color is also very lovely. Such stylish kurtas are ideal for your date night, functions and casual hangouts. Even for office and college, such dresses are appropriate. This sleeve design is fitted till the elbows and then runs in a flare. This design is not new but yes the pattern is quite in trend.
11. Salwar kurta Bell sleeves with buttons
In this beautiful simple kurti, the kurta sleeves are made in a bell shaped by using two different fabrics. One is the same fabric, the kurta is made of and the other one is a printed contrasting color fabric that has been used like a wedge. Two buttons are also there to secure it in place.
12. Cowl and pleated sleeve design for salwar kurta
This is a very beautiful and modern looking design that can be used for your kurta. For salwar suit as well as saree blouses or lehenga blouses, this pattern is getting very popular amongst women of younger age group. In this pattern, women can have pleated sleeves.
13. Fluttery butterfly sleeves for suit pattern
Here the sleeves are been shown on a blouse, however the same sleeves can be made for your salwar suit. The butterfly sleeves are very popular and many women are going with them. One can have such sleeves to hide the bulky arm fat. Even for the thin framed girls butterfly sleeves are getting popular.
14. Multiple Ruffle sleeves for kurti
In this pattern for the blouse, the multiple ruffle layers are used. The same can be made for the salwar suit pattern.
15. Pleated sleeves design for kurti
You can try this beautiful medium length sleeves with pleats at the elbows. This a new and trendy pattern, which many women are going for. It would surely make your kurta look even prettier.
16. Bell sleeves for kurta with drawstrings
You may have seen the regular bell shaped sleeves for your salwar suit pattern however here are the what strings are used at the elbow that also creates beautiful bow out of the strings and tightens the kurti sleeves at the elbows.
17. Full Sleeves With Thread Work
This kurti is in cheerful yellow color with full sleeves and thread work. At the cuffs, the beadwork is also seen. This is a highly fashionable kurti with full sleeves and anarkali cut.
18. Full sleeves suit with horizontal strips
A lot of women who like subtle and royal designs, would surely like this pattern of sleeves. Here, the velvet kurta is being given full sleeves and at the bottom part has multiple strips laid horizontally that also creates a any effect of wearing bangles.
19. Long flowy batwing sleeves for kurta
If you will notice, the long sleeves are flowy, that are like batwing and runs till the knees. It is suitable for your Anarkali and floor touching suits. Even for the floor length anarkali kurta, such sleeves are very popular and one can also have such sleeves for their ethnic Indian gowns.
20. Bow And Knot Short Kurta Sleeve Design
Here the boat has been used at the end. This design is beautiful and is more like a westernized design.
21. Peasant style kurta suit sleeves pattern
22. Half peasant pattern sleeves for kurti
23. Slit and tie up kurti sleeves pattern
24. Bows all the way up sleeves design
25. Flared sleeves design for suit and kurti
26. Flare and tie style sleeves design
27. Slit and button stylish sleeves pattern
28. Pleated sheer fabric sleeves design
29. Half Kurti sleeves with loops pattern
30. Handkerchief style suit sleeves design
31. Bell design kurti pattern style
32. Butterfly flared suit sleeves pattern
33. Butterfly jacket style suit sleeves
34. Pompom lace designer sleeves pattern
35. Half slit suit sleeves design
36. Cold shoulder and tie pattern sleeves
37. Long Full sleeves with potli buttons
38. Shirt cuff style sleeves design
39. Half full flared sleeves for kurta
40. Cuff pattern Three Fourth sleeves Design
41. Tulip Design sleeves pattern or suit
42. Peal and flared sleeves style
43. Triple ruffles layered pattern sleeves
44. Lace work Full Flared sleeves
45. Flared at the elbow sleeves pattern
46. Sheer Tulip style sleeves pattern
47. Half sleeves with Tie ups
48. Jacket style sleeves pattern
49. Short sleeves pattern with cut work
50. Short sleeves with bow strap
These are the latest sleeves design for the salwar suit and kurta can try.