Latest Kurti Skirt Designs And Patterns
Kurti and skirt combination is yet another beautiful combination that looks lovely. One can wear kurti and skirt combination for their casual wear like for their home everyday wear, or office and work. Even kurti and skirt combination can be worn for college and when your kurti and skirt is embellished and than, they can also be worn during the festival season. Beautiful kurti and skirt combinations are used as a wedding wear as well. In this article, we are sharing this catalogue that has latest designs of kurti skirt for the men.
Latest Kurti Skirt Designs And Patterns For Weddings and Parties(2022)
1. Beautiful Pink Kurti Skirt With Gota Patti Work
The nice beautiful dress looks amazing. The color of the dress is so beautiful that it can be worn for the festivals, as well as for the other ceremonies like Puja. It has nice Gota Patti work done on the skirt as well as on the kurti itself. It is made in the cotton Chanderi Silk fabric.
2. Designer Kurti And Skirt Combination
This gorgeous kurti with full flared skirt is a combination that looks amazing. Even though it’s a casual wear, it has the modern cut and pattern. The kurti has a round cut that goes from the waist till the hemline. It is a really model looking pattern with young women and girls would really like.
3. Pink Black Kurti Skirt Design For Festivals
It is also a really nice design where in a cotton pink kurti with three fourth sleeves is paired with a black printed skirt. Here the fabric used is cotton with some print all over.
4. Purple printed long kurta skirt pattern for ladies
This is yet another beautiful dress combination where is there is a purple kurti and a plain solid purple color. It is a festive wear dress that is suitable for almost everyone.
5. Pink kurti with gold printed cotton skirt
Yet another beautiful and gorgeous combination wear in a gold foil printed pink kurti is paired with a golden foil printed cotton black skirt. It is a combination that looks really amazing specially for the engagement, someone’s roka ceremony and small functions.
6. Black long kurti with skirt
This design is quite popular and it has a nice long black Georgette kurti with skirt underneath. It is yet another gorgeous design that women will surely love to have. As the kurti is really long it also gives an appearance of an Indian gown style dress.
7. Blue straight fit kurti with printed skirt
Here a nice cotton Silk kurti with glitter border work is paired with printed skirt. The skirt has a horizontal printed looks lovely and makes it look beautiful.
8. Cotton kurta with red printed skirt
This combination is yet another classic combination that women can go for the small functions. The combination here involves black and red. The red skirt is quite with golden print. The red gold foil print looks quite festive and adds the required bling to this entire dress.
9. Stylish black kurta with Maroon skirt
The stylish black kurta with three fourth sleeves and embroidery work looks lovely. Here this kurta is paired with a maroon colored skirt. The skirt also has the same embroidery that is on the kurta. The embroidery mix both the kurta and skirt look really beautiful and pretty
10. Simple mint green kurta with black printed skirt
This dress is suitable for small functions coming events and even for the casual wear. Pair of straight fit mint green kurta is being paired with geometric print black cotton skirt. This is also a really good combination that looks lovely.
11. Long Cotton Kurta With Printed Skirt
12. Stylish Grey Floral Printed Kurta With Multi-Tiered Red Skirt
13. Party Wear Red Kurta With Red Skirt
14. Stylish Cotton Silk Kurta With Blue Skirt
15. Party Wear Brocade Kurti With Blue Satin Skirt
16. Stylish Printed Blue Kurti With Black Printed Skirt
17. Red Short Georgette Kurta With White Skirt
18. Mint Green Kurta Lehenga Dress With Dupatta
19. Cotton Shirt Kurta With Printed Skirt
20. Party Wear Navy Blue Kurti Skirt Pattern For Ladies
21. Simple Black Kurta With Printed Skirt
22. Stylish Georgette Embroidered Kurti With Pink Skirt
23. Multi Layered Pink Skirt With Pale Ivory White Kurta
24. Stylish Tie And Dye Kurta With Organza Skirt
25. Party Wear Maroon Kurta With Skirt
26. Stylish Kurta And Skirt Pattern For Parties
27. Sleeveless Black Centre Slit Kurta With Maroon Skirt
28. Designer Yellow Straight Kurti With Georgette Skirt
29. Gota Patti Work Printed Green Kurta With Orange Skirt
30. Heavily Embellished Wedding Wear Kurti With Skirt
31. Mirror And Sequins Work Kurta With Mint Green Skirt
32. Stylish Cold Shoulder High Low Red Kurti With Skirt
33. Georgette Maroon Kurta With Lehenga And Dupatta Style
34. Brocade Mustard Yellow Beautiful Kurta Set
35. Yellow And Blue Party Wear Kurta Skirt Pattern
36. Brocade Silver Kurta With Beige Skirt Design
37. Cold Shoulder High Low Embellished Kurta With Skirt
38. Stylish Sleeveless Anarkali Kurta With Skirt
39. High Low Collared Kurta With Pink Cotton Silk Skirt
40. Golden Centre Slit A Line Kurta With Skirt For Festivals
41. Party Wear Long Golden Kurta With Cotton Silk Skirt Pattern
42. Stylish Green Cotton Kurta With White Skirt
43. Green Cotton Kurta With Printed Skirt Pattern For Casual Wear
44. Stylish Festival Wear Dark And Light Pink Kurti Skirt Set
45. Golden Foil Printed Sleeveless Kurti With Skirt Set
46. Red Thread Work Long Kurti With Black Embellished Skirt
47. Short A-Line Kurti With Multi-Tiered
48. Very Short Heavily Embellished Kurti With Anarkali Skirt Design
49. Stylish A Line Cotton Silk Kurta With Wine Colored Skirt
50. Party Wear Embellished Maroon Kurta Skirt Set For Ladies
These were the stylish and latest designs of kurta skirt set for women. Depending on the amount of work done and the fabric used ladies can try the kurta skirt patterns for the festivals, small occasions weddings casual wear to work of his and even for the college.