Kelly Ripa Posts Instagram of Her Kids After Revealing That They Refuse to Hug Her
- Living with Kelly and Ryan co-host Kelly Ripa has shared photos on Instagram of her family celebrating Easter over the years.
- On April 8, she told Ryan Seacrest that her children did not want to kiss him in the midst of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- Kelly and her 23-year-old husband Mark Consuelos have three children together – Michael, Lola and Joaquin.
After his frank conversation with Ryan Seacrest about her children refusing to hug her, Kelly Ripa posted many Instagram photos of his family to celebrate Easter.
First the Living with Kelly and Ryan star shared a 2003 snapshot of his son Michael and her daughter, Lola, in honor of National Brothers and Sisters Day.
“Easter 2003, when Michael met the carrot and @theyoungestyung met Bunny,” she writes. “You are welcome ?????.”
Fans couldn’t get enough of the overly relatable family vacation photo:
- “Oh my word … epic … you don’t like pictures like that ?.”
- “They’ve been protesting hugs since day one, huh? ????. “
- “Joy and misery in one photo … so cute ??.”
- “Haaaaa. Unbelievable!!! ???. “
Then, at Easter, the 49-year-old woman posted nearly a dozen photos of her family over the years over the holidays. This time fans spotted Kelly’s 23-year-old husband, Mark Consuelosand their youngest son, Joaquin.
“Happy Easter with love from the Consuelos family to yours,” she captioned the Instagram photo set. “Here are some of my favorite Easter memories. (Or at least what is stored on this phone) ?????????. “
The return photos were much appreciated by famous friends:
- “❤️❤️❤️❤️”, singer Mariah Carey wrote.
- “Happy Easter !!! ??? ?”, TV personality Lisa Rinna commented.
- “Happy Easter!” former Riverdale star Marisol Nichols said.
- “Happy East !!!” added her husband, Mark.
In case you missed Kelly’s sincere conversation with Ryan, she admitted that staying at home with her family was not easy during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
“I am not currently talking to two of my three children at the moment,” she said on April 8. “I didn’t have to kiss my parents. I miss kissing my parents and my children, like, won’t take me in my arms.”
We hope these comforting family photos made Kelly smile.