India – An attractive holiday destination for overseas travellers
India is a land with spectacular temples, stunning beaches, endless deserts, strikingly unusual and exotic rainforests, lively metropolises and many more attractions create an ultimate alluring for the overseas travellers. Hotels in the nation are receiving a large uptake in tourist interest and hence overseas travellers showing a large measure of interest in India India is the place where you can practically experience unity in diversity. Some of the favourite tourist destinations in India are:
- Agra: In Agra you can see Moghul culture. Agra’s Taj Mahal comes of the New Seven Wonders of the world. Taj Mahal is one of the most notable buildings in the cosmos, the mausoleum of Shah Jahan’s favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal includes several other elegant buildings, reflecting ponds, and extensive decorative gardens with blooming trees and shrubs. Taj Mahal is a substance of love and a monument of immeasurable beauty. The stunner of this wonderful monument is such that it is beyond the reach of language.
- Goa: Goa is the perfect spot where you will discover a blend of traditional and forward-looking aspects of life and an idealistic spot to visit for sightseeing tour. Goa is known for its beaches. Tourists come to Goa mainly to experience its plush beaches in Coastal Areas. Other than beaches, in Goa foreigners can also experience the most natural landscapes.
- Kashmir: Kashmir is a place home to Himalayas Ranges. Kashmir is all-season destination. In Jammu and Kashmir all destinations are beautifully attractive scenery and perspective of the green valley.
- Kanyakumari: In Kanyakumari, on full-moon evenings, one can discover the moon-rise and sunset at the same time – on either side of the skyline. Kanyakumari is especially popular for its dramatic and unique sunrise and sunset and the gathering of three ocean bodies – the Bay of Bengal, the Indian Ocean, and the Arabian Sea – craft the sunrise and sunset even more extraordinary.
- Kerala (Backwaters): Kerala is particularly recognized for its beautiful backwaters and selective healing massages. The lands of Kerala are blessed with natural beauty unequalled by other province of India. The perfect beaches and backwaters, the beckoning coconut palms and the greenery are sights that will stay engraved in your memory forever.
- Golden Temple: The Golden Temple, situated in the city of Amritsar in the land of Punjab, is a spot of outstanding beauty and sublime serenity. It looks mainly eye-catching at night when it’s beautifully lit up, with its striking gold dome look.
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves: The Ajanta Ellora caves are just wonder exciting. Words cannot portray it. The caves at Ajanta are all Buddhists and the caves at Ellora are an assortment of Buddhist, Hindu and Jain. These caves are located in northern Maharashtra.
- Ladakh: Ladakh is the gathering place of two mountain ranges and of two cultures, Buddhist and Muslim. You can enjoy trekking and mountaineering and also Buddhist tours of various monasteries.
- Jaipur: Jaipur is known for its huge fortifications. You can experience good rajasthani quality food, sight-seeing, like city palace, Ajmer’s qila, hawa mahal etc. and especially choki dhani make Jaipur a very good tourist spot and great holiday destination.
In each and every state of the country, you will find some desirable adventure spots to visit.