How to Watch and Stream the ‘Jersey 4 Jersey’ Benefit Concert
New Jersey is using a list of star celebrities to help honor front-line workers amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Garden State natives love Living with Kelly and Ryan co-host Kelly Ripa and singer Jon Bon Jovi join forces for the benefit concert Jersey 4 Jersey Wednesday evening.
The hour-long event will recognize healthcare workers, first responders and other essential employees. In addition to sharing first-hand accounts, this will also be an opportunity to continue educating the public on how to help stop the spread of COVID-19. All donations collected will go directly to the New Jersey Pandemic Relief Fund, whose mission is to provide assistance to the most vulnerable communities in the state.
The special will present musical performances by Bruce Springsteen and his wife, Patti Scialfa, Tony Bennett, Halsey, Charlie Puth, and SZA. Fans can also expect to hear Whoopi Goldberg, Danny DeVito, Jon Stewart, Chris Rock, Chelsea Handler, and Barkley Saquon.
Finally, there will also be a meeting of the rock band Wayne Fountains, who are best known for their 2003 Grammy-nominated, “Stacy’s Mom”. The group performs to honor a founding member Adam Schlesinger, who recently died of complications from a coronavirus.
How to watch Jersey 4 Jersey
Jersey 4 Jersey is broadcast on certain stations belonging to ABC TV from 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, April 22. You can tune in these channels to watch:
- ABC7 NY
- 6ABC WPVI-TV
- CBS2 NY
- CBS3 Philly
- Fox Channel 9 / WWOR
- Fox Philly / WTXF
- NBC 4 New
- York / WNBC
- NBC 10 Philadelphia / WCAU
- News 12
- Telemundo 62
If you are not near a TV set, you can look at the New Jersey Devils website. You will also be able to listen to Apple Music and Apple TV worldwide. In addition, two dozen radio stations will broadcast the benefit concert live. And if you miss it, you can listen to five free reruns on E Street Radio on SiriusXM on its app.
How to broadcast Jersey 4 Jersey
- YouTube TV: for $ 50 a month, the platform offers more than 70 channels, including ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and Telemundo.
- Hulu + Live TV: access the main channels on the network with the Live TV add-on for $ 55 more per month. If you are new to Hulu, you can try Hulu + Live TV for free for a month.
- FuboTV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and Telemundo are also available on this platform for $ 55 per month. You can sign up for a seven-day free trial to get started.
- AT&T Now: The streaming service offers more than 45 channels for $ 55 per month. You have the option to start with a seven-day free trial.