Mankey is having its own dedicated Spotlight Hour in early April. This guide will show players how to prepare for this event in Pokemon Go.
Mankey is having a Spotlight Hour dedicated to it during April in Pokemon Go. This guide will show players how to prepare for this upcoming event. Pokemon Go recently did something drastic with the Kanto Tour event. Since the release of that event, players are now able to capture Shiny versions of all the original 151 Pokemon. From the starters, the legends, and everything in-between. This includes Mankey, a Pokemon that might be a fan favorite for some because of its involvement in the Pokemon anime. It is receiving its own Spotlight Hour this upcoming April. This guide will show players everything they need to do to prepare for this Spotlight Hour.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
For starters, Mankey’s Spotlight Hour will take place on April 13th from 6 pm to 7 pm local time. Not only will Mankey spawns increase drastically, but players will also receive double the experience for evolving Pokemon. This is a great way to gather enough candy and get an army of Primapes ready for battle. The Spotlight Hour has been a running trend in Pokemon Go for quite some time and works as a balance between a Community Day event and nothing at all. Here are some vital tips to prepare for this upcoming Mankey Spotlight Hour.
How To Prepare For The Mankey Spotlight Hour in Pokemon Go
Here are a few ways players can prepare for the Mankey Spotlight Hour.
- Use Pinap Berries: This will double the amount of Candy the Pokemon will give after it is captured. Since Mankey only needs 50 Candy to evolve, this is a great way to get a ton of them and start evolving for maximum XP.
- Star Piece: Since you’ll be catching a ton of Mankey, make sure to use a Star Piece to also double the amount of Stardust you collect.
- Lucky Egg: Similar to the Star Piece, the Lucky Egg is a great item for mass capture events. Use it to double the amount of XP you get. Putting this together with the evolve bonus will be excellent.
- Shiny Mankey: Mankey does have the chance to appear Shiny in the game. It’s a mint-green color and can be extremely challenging to find otherwise. Make sure to capitalize on this event.
- Clear Out Your Storage: Make sure to transfer any unwanted Pokemon from your storage before the event. It would be unfortunate to have a full inventory while the event is happening.
Pokemon Go will continue to host Spotlight Hours every week. The following week will be dedicated to all things Grimer. Make sure to capture them all.
More: Pokémon Go: How To Find (& Catch) Therian Forme Landorus
Pokemon Go is available now on iOS and Android.
90 Day Fiancé: Deavan Clegg Shocks Fans With New Photoshop Fail
About The Author