Eelektross recently made its debut as the Unova Electric-type Pokemon. This guide will show players how they can find and capture it in Pokemon Go.
Eelektross has recently made its debut in Pokemon Go. This guide will show players how they can find and capture their own. Pokemon Go is currently hosting the Charged Up event that focuses mainly on Electric-type Pokemon. For starters, players are now able to battle Mega Manectric and Therian Form Thundurus for the very first time. These Pokemon will provide a bit of a challenge because they are part of the highest tiers of raid battles. Although, this is not the only new content to come to the game. Players now have the chance to capture their own Eelektross, which is regarded as one of the best Electric-type Pokemon in the series. This guide will show players how they can find and capture this Pokemon.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
The reason so many players loved Eelektross in its debut back in Pokemon Black and White was because of how its handled its weakness. As an Electric-type Pokemon, Ground-type moves are a detriment to its health and can easily one-shot if the Pokemon is strong enough. The thing that made Eelektross special was that it had the Levitate ability, allowing it to avoid all Ground-type moves, meaning this Pokemon had no weaknesses. While that won’t be the case in Pokemon Go, it is still a powerful Electric-type Pokemon to have. This guide will show players how they can get an Eelektross.
How To Find (& Catch) Eelektross in Pokemon Go
Before players find an Eelektross, they will first need to find a Tynamo, its pre-evolved form. Here are a few ways of doing that.
- Timed Research: Before March 22nd, players can complete the Charged Up Timed Research Tasks to be rewarded with a Tynamo encounter.
- Magnetic Lure Module: This item will increase the spawn rate of Electric Pokemon, making it easier to find Tynamo in the wild.
Once the player has collected their Tynamo, they will need to gather enough Candy to evolve it. Tynamo will need 25 Candy to evolve into Eeelektrik and then an additional 100 Candy to evolve it into Eelektross. Here are a few ways players can earn Candy.
- Rare Candy: This is usually a rewarded for completing raid battles. Use this on Tynamo to earn more candy.
- Pinap Berries: If you find a Tynamo in the wild, use a Pinap Berry to double the amount of candy it drops.
- Buddy: Set Tynamo as your buddy when you go out on walks. It will find more candy after a while.
- Eggs: Tynamo has begun to appear in 5km eggs. Players are given a bunch of candy for hatching a Pokemon.
Overall, getting this Pokemon to its final form shouldn’t be too difficult. This is one of the best Unova Pokemon out there.
More: Pokemon Go: Landorus Raid Counters (Season of Legends)
Pokemon Go is available now on iOS and Android.
90 Day Fiancé: Natalie Allegedly Leaks A Shot From Tell All With Mike
About The Author