Home remedy for glowing skin tips
There is no alternative than natural remedies. No matter whatever cosmetic or makeup you put on, you can never ignore the wonders of natural remedy. No wonder, adapting natural ways to glowing skin is one of the most apt methods of taking care of the skin and of-course to let it know that you care for it. So next time when you look for a home remedy for your skin, then don’t forget to give following products a try-
- Honey- It is one of the wonderful and nourishing products that are present in every kitchen. You may not be aware of its miraculous effects, but try it once to believe it. It’s not only the health factor that makes honey must for everyone but its use in beauty treatment is also worth mentioning. Take a spoon full of honey and apply directly onto your skin. While applying massage your facial skin with it. After 2-3 minutes leave honey on the face for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with Luke warm water. You will see the immediate effects of honey on your skin. You can use honey while making masks and face packs.
- Raw milk- You may not be known the magic of raw milk. Raw milk is milk that is available to you before boiling. Take a spoonful of it. Soak a cotton ball in it and then apply it on the face gently. Wash it off when dried. Regular use of raw milk will help blemish scars from the skin. It helps in providing radiance to the skin. For best results follow the procedure twice a day.
- Sugar- You all know about this item. This time it’s not for your cup of tea or coffee, but for your skin. No doubt sugar is an excellent Exfoliator. Take a spoon full of sugar and rotate it on the face gently in circular motion for some time. This will bring out dead skin from the face leaving it more young and shiny. Regular exfoliation helps in rejuvenating skin. It allows the skin to breathe properly.
- Sandalwood paste- Yes, this sweet smelling wooden piece is good for skin as well. Rub this wonderful piece of wood on a piece of stone using rosewater. This wonderful combination of sandalwood and rose water will provide cooling effect to the skin. Apply this pulp on the face and let it dry. Wash it off on drying. This pack will help in adding a glow to your skin.
- Papaya-It is another wonderful product that helps in bringing radiance to your skin. So next time when you go to market for buying fruits don’t forget to pick papaya for your skin. Grind papaya to a fine paste and apply it on your face. Give a light massage to your skin with this and then let it dry. Wash it off after 15-20 minutes. You will be amazed at its results.
- Wheat flour- This flour is a wonderful product when it comes to the matter of flawless skin. Take 1 teaspoon of wheat flour, mustard oil and yogurt. Make a thin paste by mixing these 3 products. Now apply this paste on your face till it dries up naturally but not completely. Now slightly wet your hands and rub them on your face so that the pack comes out easily. Remember don’t be harsh on your skin. If the pack dries up then don’t rub hands on it wash it off with water.
No wonder, these natural products are available in every kitchen what you need is a continuity. These natural ways are indeed best provided attempted regularly.