Home Remedies for tanning: 10 Natural ways to remove tan
Home Remedies for Tanning: People always love to soak in the sun and they do all kinds of things in the presence of the sun. But so many don’t realize that in this process people can expose to the susceptible damage of their skin which is caused by the harmful sun rays.
The sun rays are always harsh, and they can harm your skin in lots of ways. One of the most common ways is skin tanning. When you got affected by sun rays, your skin loses all its moisture and the natural glow of your face. It that case your face will look like a dull and pale face.
Actually, this tanned appearance is common in western countries, and they do take this as a normal issue. But when it comes to eastern countries like India, China, Pakistan, Korea, etc. they don’t like this type of tanned appearance.
They simply consider tanned appearance as the unattractive and unaesthetic way. That’s why they always try to protect their skin from harmful UV rays.
Home Remedies for tanning
Generally, whenever you are affected with skin tan, you should react appropriately at the earliest stage because it helps to prevent further damage. Although sunscreen lotions and other creams can protect your skin to some, the extent they can’t protect your skin 100%.
To cure this tanned appearance, you need to have patience. You don’t have to spend lots of money on expensive Cosmetic products to get rid of the tanned appearance. All you need is to make use of some natural home remedies for tanning. These natural home remedies can help you a lot in getting your face glow back to normal state.
But it always requires some quality amount of time. Here in this post, I’ll let you know about the top 10 natural home remedies for tanning. You can use these home remedies for the tanning process, and this will work for sure.
When you think about the natural home remedies for tanning. You should think about lemon because this is perfect for curing suntanned skin. Lemon can heal this tanned skin because of its natural bleaching properties. That’s the reason why you should use lemon to remove skin tan.
How to remove tan with lemon
- To remove tanned skin, first you have to take a fresh lemon, and then you have to apply lemon juice to the tanned skin area.
- After you apply lemon juice to the affected skin area allow that lemon juice to dry.
- Then wash your face to get the fresh and glowing skin. In this mixture of lemon juice, you can also add some sugar because sugar is a cleansing agent.
- Doing this process twice or thrice a week will give you fast results.
Yogurt is another excellent dead skin remover. This is very useful in minimizing suntan, and it helps to remove pores as well. Regular use of this yogurt can improve your skin and helps you to get rid of the dead and tanned skin.
How to remove tan with the help of yogurt
- Take a cup of yogurt and add some fresh juice of one tomato.
- After adding tomato juice just add one cucumber juice to the yogurt mixture.
- Now add a half cup of gram flour and mix the whole mixture.
- Apply the slurry paste on your face and suntanned area.
- Leave your face for at least 30-35 minutes.
- Then wash your face with Luke warm water.
This mixture can be applied to face, hands and feet as well. Yogurt mixture will act as a scrub, and it removes tan quickly. Using this on a daily basis will give you fresh and glowing skin.
Tomato is another natural sun tan remover which you can use to get rid of tanned skin. Generally, tomato not only removes tan and dead skin but it also gives the glow to your skin because of its natural properties. That’s the reason why I have included tomato in this home remedies for tanning list.
Tomato is the oldest remedy to repair your skin, and it also helps you in reducing the aging process as well.
How to remove sun tan with tomato
- Just take a fresh tomato and extract the juice from the tomato.
- Now after extracting juice simply apply on your skin.
- Wait for at least 10-15 minutes after keeping the tomato juice.
- After that wash, your face with water or you can wipe it off using a tissue or cotton.
As tomato is rich in mineral complexes, you don’t have to add any other mixture in this juice. Tomato itself can work efficiently and can reduce your damaged skin.
Are you thinking about lightening of your skin and reducing tan? Then make use of Aloe Vera gel. This will help you to clean and nourish your skin.
How to remove tan with the help of Aloe Vera
- Apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on your affected Skin areas.
- Always apply this gel when you are going to bed.
- Wake up in the morning and wash your skin thoroughly.
- This process will make your skin glow and also remove tan.
Most of you might already know about this process, but still, I will list it in this list. It is because the potato is rich in vitamin c and it also works as natural bleach. Potato helps your skin to remove sun tan.
How to remove sun tan by using the potato
- Take two or three potatoes and just peel off the skin of potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into the chunks and put them in a blender.
- Just make them into a paste and apply it on your skin generously all over your tanned skin area.
- After that wait for at least 20-30 minutes to dry your skin.
- Then just wash it with cold water.
If you want to get better results than just make use of lemon juice. To make your skin more lighten and to remove sun tan.
Gram flour is another natural and useful item which helps you to remove dead skin cells. This gram flour helps your skin to brighten up and also removes suntan. If you want you can use a paste of whole green gram.
How to remove tan with gram flour
- Take the gram flour and mix flour in water.
- Rub it all over the suntan affected area.
- Just wait for 20 minutes and then wash with water.
If you do this twice or thrice a week, then you can get some great results. If you want you can mix tomato juice or yogurt in this gram flour.
These are the best and natural home remedies for tanning. Make use of these processes and get rid of tanned skin without using costly and expensive cosmetics.