Home remedies for pink lips by Tips Clear
Home remedies for pink lips: While conducting some beauty detailed surveys, it has been seen that most of the young girls and women complain about having dark lips. People who have dark complexion are the ones who have dark lips. Having dark lips can be genetic or hereditary, or sometimes it gets darker due to an unhealthy lifestyle. Not only women but men as well are complaining about having more coloured lips these days.
Why do people have dark lips?
There are several reasons why a person has darker lips. As mentioned that it can be a mere complexion that is responsible, but also there are many other reasons for which you are losing the natural pink colour of your lips.
- Lifestyle: Apart from the genetic or hereditary problem many people suffer from, lifestyle can be the biggest villain here. Hectic lifestyle especially exposure to direct sunlight can make your lips darker.
- Food habits: More consumption of caffeine, food, and drinks that contain a high level of fluoride and also smoking and consuming tobacco are the reasons behind not having luscious lips naturally.
- Health Issue: If someone is undergoing chemotherapy or having ill health, it shows on his / her lips. Lips start losing natural colour and also get dried within no time. If the blood circulation is hampered by any health issue or for any drugs, then also the lips can bet darker.
- Weather: As said that exposure to sunlight could be one of the reasons for dark lips. Also, a humid temperature can be another reason for this. If your body is not accustomed to dark winter then also the lips can lose its natural colour.
How to get rid of dark lips?
These days manufacturers and suppliers from across the globe are producing several skin care products that can help you to heal such problems. However, these products can harm your skin in another way. All these products contain chemicals and preservative elements that can easily damage your skin. Also, these products are highly expensive sometimes.
On the other way, one can only use some home remedies to get rid of dark lips and can have naturally pink lips. Following are some of the tips that can be useful for any skin:
A circular way immensely beneficial to get rid of dark and dry lips. These boxes are much easier to make and do not need much time.
- Turmeric-Milk Mix: Take one or two spoons of turmeric powder and mix it with milk. Make a paste and circularly apply on your lips. Before you use the combination, you must clean your lips with cool water. This works as perfect exfoliation that removes the dead skin cells from the lips. Use a tooth brush with soft bristles while applying the paste.
- Sugar-Lemon Scrub: Mix coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and mix the second amount of sugar (granulated) to make a paste. Apply the paste on your lips twice a day or once a day in a circular way.
- Sugar-Butter Scrub: Butter helps the skin to shine more and contributes to getting back the natural colour. Mix sugar with butter to make a thick paste. Apply the mix once a day on your lips to remove the dead skin cells.
- Honey-Aloe Vera-Raspberry Scrub: Add Raspberry juice with aloe Vera gel and add a spoon full of honey to the mix to make a paste. Apply it with a toothbrush or only using your two fingers.
- Sugar-Olive Oil: Take a bowl and pour two teaspoons of olive oil, add enough amount of plain sugar (not powdered) on it. Make a thick paste. You can store it in any cool and dry place. Apply the scrub on your lips in circular way to increase the blood circulation in your mouth.
- Coco Scrub: Take cocoa butter, chocolate chips and a vitamin E capsule to make this scrub. To use this first you need to melt the chocolate chips and the butter. Once melted completely add the vitamin E with it. The Then you can apply it on your lips to get back the natural pink colour.
- Milk-Rose Petals: This is one of the best scrubs that help the lips shine more. Paste 5-6 or more Rose petals and add 2 spoons of milk with the paste to prepare a thick paste. Apply the paste once a day, preferably at night and keep it for half an hour. After that rinse it off with water.
Lip balms are very useful for having natural pink lips. Lotions contain moisturiser that helps the lips to absorb more moisture all the time. Don’t leave your lips dry, apply any lip balm frequently to get moisturised.
- Beetroot balm: Beetroot helps to lighten the dark colour of your mouth. Applying beetroot juice or balm will heal the darkness of your lips more quickly than other scrubs. Add some petroleum jelly with beetroot juice to make the lotion. Store the balm in cool and dry container for future use.
- Strawberry lip balm: Add two teaspoon of strawberry with one teaspoon of petroleum jelly. The strawberry must be crushed. Store the jelly to be set. Save it in a closed container. Apply the balm twice or more a day for 2-3 weeks.
Apart from scrubs and balm, normal juices can also be a great help in getting back natural pink lips. Citrus fruits like lemon are an essential element in case of healing dark lips. The other juices are:
- Glycerine-Lemon Juice: Mix glycerine with lemon juice. Apply the juice on your lips and leave it overnight. In the morning rinse it off with regular fresh water. Repeat this treatment for 2 weeks, and it will make a lot difference.
- Pomegranate Juices: Pomegranate contains high vitamin elements. Pomegranate juice is not only healthy for your system but also helps to moisturise lips and increase the blood circulation in your mouth. Crush the pomegranate seeds in a grinder, take out the pulp and then apply the juice with the help of cotton.
- Honey-Lemon Juice: Add honey and lemon juice 2:1 ratio. If you are taking 1 teaspoon honey, add ½ teaspoon of lemon juice. Make a semi-liquid juice and apply softly on your lips. You can use a soft bristled toothbrush to apply it.
- Lemon Juices: Plain fruit juices can also work well here. Lemon has citric acid that helps to remove the skin tan. If over exposure to the sun makes your lips darker then applying lemon juice will be a better idea. Implementing the juice on a cotton ball and night and once in the morning and remove it with cool water.
- Cucumber Juice: Cucumber is the best way to remove dark spots. Cucumber juice works well in removing dark circles and dark lip colours. It also helps to get rid of skin tan. Apply twice a day for 3 weeks to get natural pink lips.
Natural Herbs and Fruits:
- Coriander: Take 2-3 coriander leaves nicely chopped. Add some water to it and apply directly to your lips using cotton. Also you can use cilantro paste to use it as lip mask. Leave it for half an hour after applying and rinse it off with water.
- Berries: Raspberry and Strawberry are the two essential fruits in healing dark lips. These can be used as juices or masks. Simply smash the strawberry and gently apply the smashed fruit on your lips. Let it dry little so that the mouth absorbs the moisturiser. Remove it off with natural cool water.
Tips to get natural pink lips:
|Quit smoking||Consume tobacco or chewing gums|
|Remove all your makeup before going to bed||Use cheap or banned makeup products|
|Apply lip balm or lip gloss after applying lipstick||Lick your lips frequently|
|Use sunscreen whenever you are going out in sun||Use heavy makeup during day time|
|Get hydrated||Consume caffeine products much|
|Moisturise your lips frequently||Bite the lips or tear the dry skin on the lips|
|Try to eat healthy, non-fluoride foods||Consume oily food or fried food much|
|Use moisturiser to moisturise skin as well as lips||Leave your lips or skin dry at before going to bed|