10 Best home remedies for Diabetes
- 1 10 Best home remedies for Diabetes
- 1.1 Type 1 Diabetes:
- 1.2 Type 2 Diabetes:
- 1.3 Type 3 Diabetes:
- 1.4 Symptoms of diabetes:
- 1.5 home remedies for Diabetes:
- 1.6 Bitter Gourd:
- 1.7 Process:
- 1.8 Cinnamon:
- 1.9 Process:
- 1.10 Basil Leaves:
- 1.11 Process:
- 1.12 Fenugreek:
- 1.13 Process:
- 1.14 Indian gooseberry:
- 1.15 Process:
- 1.16 Indian blackberry:
- 1.17 Process:
- 1.18 Mango Leaves:
- 1.19 Process:
- 1.20 Curry Leaves:
- 1.21 Process:
- 1.22 Aloe Vera:
- 1.23 Process:
- 1.24 Okra ( lady’s finger):
- 1.25 Process:
- 1.26 Conclusion:
home remedies for Diabetes: In this world, millions of people all over the globe are suffering from diabetes. This diabetes is one of the fastest-growing diseases, which is mainly caused by lifestyle disorder.
Although diabetes can be controlled by a few lifestyle modifications and consuming healthy food. However, most of the people are not in a mood to change their lifestyle that is the main reason why you can see many diabetes patients around the globe.
If you are one of them, who are trying hard to treat yourself with diabetes?
Then don’t worry, here in tips clear “I will say all the best ways to treat diabetes from your home” itself.
However, before that let us know about diabetes clearly, so that you can get a good idea for diabetes.
Diabetes is scientifically known as the diabetes mellitus, and this is a common health problem, which you can see in most of the people. More here
There are three major types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Type 3 diabetes.
Let us know about these types 1 & type 2 and type 3 Diabetes.
Type 1 Diabetes:
Type 1 Diabetes is called the diabetes mellitus. This type 1 diabetes will only happen when your pancreas “beta cell” destroyed by your immune system.
Here the beta cells are the cells, which make insulin in your body. When your beta cells are unable to generate insulin, then that person has to depend on the insulin from outside. This type of diabetes mainly occurs in teenage and middle age people.
Type 2 Diabetes:
Type 2 diabetes is caused due to the blood glucose levels. This kind of diabetes is called as the hyperglycemia. In this diabetes, your pancreas cells release the excessive quantity of insulin, but that excessive quantity will not be absorbed properly by your body cells. That’s why there will rise in your blood sugar level.
Type 3 Diabetes:
Type 3 diabetes is another type of diabetes, which is mainly caused by insulin resistance in the brain. This diabetes is also called as the brain diabetes. Type 3 diabetes mainly occurs in pregnant women without the previous diagnosis.
Now, we have a proper idea of types of diabetes. Nevertheless, do you know the symptoms of this diabetes?
If you don’t know, then you should be aware of those because recognizing symptoms can help you to guess diabetes at earlier stages.
Symptoms of diabetes:
In this list of symptoms, I am listing all the common symptoms of diabetes.
- Increase in urination.
- There will be an increase in thirst.
- Weight loss is another symptom.
- The sudden rise in blood sugar levels due to excessive insulin.
- Feeling hungry quite often.
- Slow healing of the wounds and cuts.
- Most of the skin related problems like itching, dry skin, etc.
- Blurred eye vision.
- A sudden rise in blood pressure.
- Exposed to the fungal and other yeast infections.
These are the few symptoms of diabetes. People who suffer from diabetes deal with lots of health issues every day. If you don’t want to be one of them then just follow a good diet and healthy habits. But, if you already have diabetes then follows these home remedies to treat your diabetes.
Note: If you don’t treat, your diabetes well means you can get blindness and other kidney and heart diseases.
home remedies for Diabetes:
Here are the best home remedies for diabetes. Along with these, you should also consult the doctor to get a proper diagnosis and treatments as well. All these home remedies will work effectively for all types of diabetes.
Bitter gourd is useful in treating diabetes. This bitter gourd has another name that is bitter melon. Bitter melon helps to control diabetes by lowering the blood glucose levels of the body. Apart from that, it also helps glucose metabolism of the whole body rather than just a part or an organ of the body.
Bitter gourd increases insulin secretion in the body and helps in insulin resistant. This method is useful for both types of diabetes patients. Although this process can treat diabetes, it cannot cure fully.
- Take two-three bitter gourd and then remove the seeds of those bitter melons.
- Then just use a juicer and make some juice from bitter gourds.
- Add some water to the extracted bitter melon juice.
- Then drink that juice every day to get good results.
- Along with that, you can also make a special dish on the bitter gourd, and you can include that in your diet.
Cinnamon has a great ability to control diabetes. That’s the reason why people always use cinnamon. This cinnamon is capable of insulin activity by just lowering the blood and sugar levels. Naturally, cinnamon has bioactive components, which can fight against diabetes disease.
Most of the researchers show that this will work efficiently to lower blood sugar levels even in uncontrollable stages of diabetes as well. That’s why I recommend this cinnamon method.
Although cinnamon is useful for health but using this excessively can be dangerous. It is mainly because cinnamon in grocery stores we will mostly found cassia cinnamon. This is having toxic components, so it is dangerous. However, if you use Ceylon cinnamon, then there will be no problem because it is considered as safe cinnamon.
- There are three options for this process. First one is you should take the cinnamon powder. Then you should mix one and a half tablespoon of cinnamon powder in a cup of warm water. In addition, you should drink that mixture daily.
- The second process, take a bowl and add two to three cinnamon sticks in that bowl and add some water.
- Boil them for at least 20 minutes and then drink that water daily to get results.
- The third process is you can add cinnamon powder to some baked goods and warm drinks.
The Holy Basil leaves are always useful in treating diabetes. These basil leaves are mainly used in countries like India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, etc. In these countries like India, most of the people treat this basil leaves as holy leaves they call these basil leaves as Tulasi leaves.
Basil leaves mainly contains antioxidants, which produce methyl eugenol and caryophyllene. These methyl Eugenols and caryophyllenes properties can help the pancreatic beta cells in human body. That is the reason why you should use these basil leaves to treat diabetes. Along with that, you will also have the number of advantages by using these basil leaves.
- You can eat two or three basil leaves on an empty stomach to decrease your blood sugar leaves.
- Apart for that, you can also extract the juice from these basil leaves, and you can drink that juice early in the morning on an empty stomach.
Fenugreek seeds are useful in controlling blood sugar levels in your body, and along with that, this is a herd, which can treat diabetes effectively. These fenugreek seeds are rich iron, potassium, calcium, copper, manganese and Vitamin A, and C, etc.
These minerals help to stimulate the secretion of the insulin that’s why you can treat your diabetes with these seeds. Along with these, fenugreek is also having added advantages because this is high in fiber.
- Take two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds.
- Add some water to those two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and leave them overnight.
- Then drink that water along with fenugreek seeds early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- This process will help you to bring down your blood sugar levels.
- Using this method daily without fail can help you to treat diabetes.
- If you don’t want to drink fenugreek seeds then just powder few fenugreek seeds and add that powder to your milk daily.
- This will give you good results and also helps to prevent diabetes.
This Indian gooseberry is also known as Amla. It is useful in treating diabetes by properly functioning the pancreas. As the Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin c and other minerals which help in secretion of insulin. This feature can help you to reduce diabetes that’s why using Indian gooseberry is best to treat diabetes.
- Firstly, take three to four Amla or Indian gooseberries.
- Then remove the seeds of the three gooseberries.
- Throw the seeds and grind the gooseberries into a paste.
- Then just take a thin cloth and put the paste in that cloth.
- Squeeze the pulp and extract the juice from the paste.
- Then mix two tablespoons of gooseberry juice in one glass of water.
- Drinking this liquid daily on an empty stomach early in the morning can help you a lot to get better results.
- Along with this method, you can also use another method as well.
- That is add a teaspoon of an Amla juice in a bitter gourd juice.
- This process will work effectively compared to the other methods.
The Indian blackberry is typically known as black plum or Jamun. This black plum is having some unique properties, which can control blood sugar levels in humans. Black plum contains ellagic acid and hydrolyzable tannins and anthocyanin’s etc. These components make Jambul plants a unique species, which can treat diabetes.
Many researchers proved that fruits and seeds of this Jambul have hypoglycemic effects. That is why this can help you to reduce blood and urine sugar levels.
- Eating this seasonal fruit can get you good results.
- So, whenever this fruit is available in the market just trying to eat that fruit.
- If you don’t want to eat that fruit, then just take four to five dried seeds of the Indian blackberry.
- Then make a powder of those dried seeds and take that powder with water twice or thrice a day.
Mango leaves are often useful in treating diabetes. These mango leaves can regulate pancreatic secretion of insulin leaves. These can control the blood sugar level in the blood. Using delicate and tender mango leaves can help you effectively.
- Take 10-15 delicate mango leaves in a bowl of water.
- Soak those 10-15 delicate mango leaves in that water overnight.
- Then early in the morning, filter the water from those tender leaves.
- Drink the filtered water on an empty stomach.
- If you don’t like this process, then you can use other methods.
- In this process firstly, you have to dry ten tender mango leaves in the shade.
- Then grind those dry mango leaves and make them into a powder.
- Eat one teaspoon of that powder mango leaves twice a day.
- This process will give you good results and will help you to improve blood lipid profiles in your body.
Curry leaves are often used in all kind of foods to bring unique taste. Now, the curry leaves are not only useful in getting taste these leaves are also helpful in preventing and controlling diabetes.
Most of you might think how the curry leaves can control diabetes. If you are one of them then just go through this answer. The curry leaves are having anti-diabetic properties, which helps to control diabetes. Curry leaves contain a special ingredient. Which contributes to reducing the rate at which the starch will be broken down into the glucose.
- Firstly, take some fresh curry leaves and then simply chew those fresh curry leaves.
- Eating those curry leaves daily in the morning helps to reduce your cholesterol levels.
Aloe Vera is a unique herd, which is often used in many skin care products and health products. This Aloe Vera is having individual properties, which helps to lower the blood sugar leaves. Aloe Vera contains phytosterols components, which have anti-hyperglycemic effects on the type 2 diabetes.
- Take an Aloe Vera gel and mix that gel with one and a half teaspoon of ground bay leaves.
- Along with that, add one teaspoon of turmeric to that mixture.
- Now, consume that mixture twice or thrice a day to get better results.
- Using this mixture before eating food is the best way to control diabetes.
Okra ( lady’s finger):
Okra is usually having some special properties, which help in reducing the blood glucose levels. This okra is also called as the ladies finger, and it is used widely by the Asian countries. Ladies finger contains polyphenolic molecules, which help in controlling diabetes. That is the reason why you should use Okra to treat diabetes.
In the study of journal pharmacy, the bio Allied Sciences found that okra seeds have antidiabetic and antihyperlipidemic properties. These resources will help you to control diabetes effectively.
- Take 5-10 Okra and then cut off the ends of those okras.
- Then just prick them in several places with the help of the fork.
- After that, soak those ladies fingers in a bowl of water overnight.
- Early in the morning, remove all that okra’s and then filter that water.
- Drink that filtered water on an empty stomach to get good results.
- Apart from these, including this okra in your diet is also an effective way to prevent diabetes.
These are the best home remedies for diabetes, which will work for sure. All these home remedies are tested ways to reduce your diabetes. So, you don’t have to worry about this process anymore.
I hope you all liked this article if you do so then just share this article with your friends and family. So that we can produce more content for you. If you want to say a few points other than these, then you can let us know them in the comments section.
We hope, you like to read more: