- OnePlus has announced a OnePlus 8T virtual popup event for OnePlus World users.
- The popup event will take place after the official launch of the OnePlus 8T.
- This allows fans to practically unpack and buy the device in AR.
The launch of OnePlus 8T is getting closer and closer. While many are likely just waiting for specs, availability, and price confirmation, OnePlus also offers a little something extra.
OnePlus World is hosting a community pop-up event that begins shortly after the flagship launches on October 14 at 8:20 p.m. IST (10:50 a.m. ET). It should include “a virtual unboxing of the popup bundle, a virtual experience of the device in AR and the purchase,” says OnePlus.
How to buy your OnePlus 8T popup box
- You practically have to unzip the OnePlus 8T in the Ultra Store
- Next, click on the “Get OnePlus Pop-up Box” option
- Be sure to read the requirements and the contents of the box
- Click “Buy Now” when you are happy with the box
- Complete the purchase on the OnePlus website
OnePlus World’s popup appears to be replacing the physical popups the company hosted before the pandemic. More recently, the company’s popup packages also contained limited loot or codes for limited edition devices.
The OnePlus 8T is expected to feature a 120Hz variable refresh rate display, 65W Warp Charge technology, and 5G connectivity. If you’re not looking for a flagship, the company has also teased the debut of a limited edition sandstone OnePlus Nord.
Are you looking to save on some of the best smartphones, audio products, wearables and more? Amazon Prime Day takes place on Tuesday, October 13th and Wednesday, October 14th. Here you will find the best offers!