Heavy dupatta suits look really nice, especially for the wedding and festival occasion. If you would like to go for heavy Dupatta suits, then they would look absolutely amazing for most of the weddings and festivals, where you have to look all decked up and party ready. Heavy dupattas are adorned with different types of embellishments like Zari work Gota work chikankari work, zardozi work, sequins beads and what not. There are so many different things and variety of products available to embellished dupattas and suits. When it comes to Indian wear, a Dupatta holds an important place. This is why we have created this catalogue to help you decide your next heavy Dupatta suit design.
Heavy Dupatta Suit Designs For Parties And Weddings
1. Navy blue fully embroidered heavy Dupatta suit design
The gorgeous heavy Dupatta suits look really amazing. It is a navy blue fully embroidered suit with full sleeves. The suit has a Banarasi heavy Dupatta. It is a nice suit which would look really amazing on occasions where you have to look your best.
2. Sequin heavy Dupatta suit design for parties
The sequin embellished grey salwar suit is amazingly beautiful. It has sequin work on the entire dupatta and the grey color actually looks pretty. The suit is Anarkali suit for parties and weddings.
3. Mint green heavy Dupatta with dark green suit
This is another example of heavy Dupatta suit wear in beautiful embroidery work and Gota Patti work has been done for stock amazing specially the embroidery work on the Dupatta for struck the suit is adorned with embroidery on the neckline and hemline.
4. Heavy velvet Dupatta suit design
The heavy dupatta looks prettier beautiful when you came up with a simple suit. This Anarkali suit is made in a glazed cotton Silk fabric and it is just plain simple anarkali suit. However the beautiful heavily embellished and embroidered velvet Maroon Dupatta does all the magic for this dress. This dupatta adds more beauty and elegance to this dress.
5. Embroidered Golden dupatta with heavy work
This heavy work suit design has a beautiful and nicely embellished Zari work Dupatta Jari work and embroidered Golden Dupatta looks absolutely stunning with the white salwar kameez.
6. Heavy embroidered Dupatta with Maroon salwar suit
This combination is in trend currently and this is one of the best combinations to have. The Dupatta is very heavily embroidered with golden thread work. It is paired with Maroon coloured salwar kameez.
7. Heavily embroidered net Dupatta with Sharara
The Sharara is nicely stitched and made with and intricate embroidery with bead work. It is a nice dress in net fabric which can be worn for the weddings and parties.
8. Mint embellished Dupatta with kurta plazo
The beautiful mint green kurta plazo has Gota Patti work and Dupatta is usually embellished. It is beautiful and has beadwork and Zari work.
9. Black Anarkali suit with dupatta
The suit is plain and is made in an A-line pattern with full sleeves. Here, it is also heavily embellished dupatta. It is a perfect party wear and Cocktail function wear dress.
10. Heavy purple Dupatta with dark purple suit
The light and dark purple is also another combination to go for. The beautiful purple colored heavily embellished dress is paired with very heavy light purple Dupatta. The embroidery is neatly done and it creates a stunning look for this entire dress. Party wear dress material is made nicely with the beautiful finishing.
11. Cream color heavy Dupatta suit salwar for women
12. Very heavy multi color Dupatta with kurta plazo
13. Kurti Sharara with heavy embroidered dupatta
14. Pink designer kurta plazo with net heavy embroidered dupatta
15. Wedding wear heavy Dupatta with kurta plazo
16. Stylish party wear velvet heavy Dupatta with trouser
17. Velvet work kurta plazo with net dupatta
18. Party wear velvet Dupatta with kurta pant
19. Stylish long kurta churidar with green velvet heavy dupatta
20. Heavy Banarasi Dupatta with silk salwar kameez
21. Red suit with heavy dupatta
22. Anarkali suit with heavy net dupatta
23. Embellished Dupatta with heavy salwar kameez
24. Stylish kurta plazo with Maroon dupatta
25. Blue ombre colour salwar kameez with heavy dupatta
27. Stylish kurti plazo with green heavy dupatta
28. Party wear kurta plazo with battery and bead work
29. Salwar kurta Sharara with heavy dupatta
30. Anarkali kurti Sharara with net dupatta
31. Short kurti lehenga with designer dupatta
32. Gown salwar suit with embroidered dupatta
33. Party wear kurti lehenga with dupatta
34. Designer long anarkali gown with designer dupatta
35. Short kurti Sharara with embroidered dupatta
36. Blue festive wear kurti Sharara dress for women
37. Kurti Sharara dress with embroidered dupatta
38. Green kurta Sharara with very heavy dupatta
39. Green kurti lehenga with green heavy dupatta
40. Designer Silk trouser kameez with wine heavy dupatta
41. Designer Dupatta with kurti salwar set
42. Banarasi silk churidar salwar kameez for parties
43. Beautiful kurti churidar with embroidered Zari work dupatta
44. Designer dress for festival and weddings
45. Party wear cream coloured heavy Dupatta salwar kameez for women
46. Designer wedding wear kurta trouser set for women
47. Sequin embroidery work Dupatta with long suit
48. Punjabi suit with net heavy dupatta
49. Bridal wear kurti Sharara with heavy work
These are the latest designs of heavy suit and heavy Dupatta set. This can be worn for parties and weddings and also for the festivals. The beauty of a heavy suit is that they look beautiful and they make you look stunning. These heavy suits with heavy dupattas can be paired up with different types of jewellery, most importantly they are apt for the wedding and the festive season.