Bridal lehenga is one of the most important things in the bridal trousseau. The lehenga hunt begins around 4 to 5 months before wedding and every bride would like to look stunning. This is why we have compiled this catalogue with the best bridal lehengas that you can try currently. There are different fabrics that a bride can choose for the lehengas like net Silk brocade velvet and even the richer and luxurious fabrics like satin. Take a look at the latest bridal lehenga designs available in the market.
Latest Heavy Bridal Lehenga Designs (2022)
Let’s take a look at the trendy catalogue of the latest lehenga patterns and designs for brides.
1. Elegant Velvet Maroon bridal lehenga design
The beautiful wine colored velvet lehenga is a stunning masterpiece. This lehenga is made in a velvet fabric with floral motifs all over. With abroad border at the bottom, it creates a beautiful look. Two dupattas are given along with this lehenga. One in maroon color in net fabric and the other one is in the lighter fabric.
2. Designer maroon velvet lehenga for bride
This designer lehenga is surely a treat for the eyes. With the velvet Dupatta and the lehenga, it has beautiful work on the border. The exclusive and neatly done embroidery with different colors fabric is making this beautiful. The choli is equally stunning and is one of the best bridal lehengas in velvet fabric.
3. Stylish heavy embroidered bridal lehenga design
The beautiful lehenga has very heavy embroidery and a nice dupatta is given that has the same amount of embroidery work. The blouse is full sleeves and has very rich embroidery done in the gold thread. With the beautiful jewellery worn, this lehenga will make you look like a stunner.
4. Maroon and gold bridal lehenga in latest design
This is a really favorite and popular combination when it comes to a bridal lehengas. With the two Dupattas given, it has one in the velvet fabric and the other one in the net fabric. With an updo hairstyle and with the proper jewelery, it will make this look even more glamorous and expensive.
5. Maroon Silk embroidered bridal lehenga design
The beautiful lehenga is made in a Silk Fabric in rich maroon color. The embroidery with Zari and sequince work is also done beautifully. It has a Peach pink colored dupatta with a Maroon blouse.
6. Velvet wine lehenga with matching dupatta
This is a very popular and eye-catching combination. Broad floral patterns are made on the Lehenga in the velvet fabric. Matching blouse is given along with a velvet Dupatta. Such lehengas are really suitable for brides who are getting married in the winter season.
7. Stylish and luxurious Bridal lehenga pattern
This designer lehenga has the Kali like pattern with mirror work. It is entirely a designer lehenga that is made with beautiful finish and embroidery work. If you would like to try something unique, this Lehanga is for you.
8. Stylish blouse with Maroon velvet lehenga for brides
The stunning designer lehenga has beautiful longline gold color blouse and a Maroon velvet lehenga. The Dupatta is very heavily embroidered and it is the perfect bridal lehenga that you can try which is different than the regular patterns.
9. Exclusive embroidered velvet lehenga pattern
If you want something different, when it comes to the embroidery than this lehenga is a must try. It has so much going on the lehenga that the base is barely visible. It has a velvet Maroon dupatta.
10. Multi colored lehenga with designer look
The special wedding lehenga choli is also a really nice and exclusive looking lehenga that has the beautiful multi-colored floral patches on the lehenga and broad border at the bottom. It is really beautiful for the brides who want a little different design.
11. Trendy Pink Silk Bridal Lehenga
12. Attractive Gold Bridal Lehenga With Red Dupatta
13. Peach Pink Colored Bridal Lehenga With Pink Dupatta
14. Pink Heavy Embroidered Bridal Lehenga Design
15. Ivory Gold Colored Embroidered Lehenga For Brides
16. Golden Embroidered Lehenga With Long Blouse For Brides
17. Stylish Kurta Lehenga Style Bridal Lehenga Pattern
18. Heavy Gold Lehenga With Designer Red Dupatta
19. Pakistani Bridal Long Choli With Lehenga Design
20. Embellished Red Sequin Work Lehenga
21. Red Bridal Lehenga With Gold Dupatta
22. Maggam Work Lehenga With Long Kurta
23. Ivory White Embroidered Long Lehenga With Maroon Dupatta
24. Pink Lehenga With Kurta And Dupatta
25. Bridal Purple Lehenga Zari And Thread Work
26. Attractive Heavily Embellished Maroon Lehenga Design
27. Carrot Pink Silk Lehenga With Plain Dupatta
28. Pink Thread Work Bridal Lehenga Design
29. Stylish Lehenga For Brides
30. Latest Velvet And Gold Lehenga Pattern For Brides
31. Full Heavy Golden Pink Lehenga For Brides
32. Deep Maroon Heavy Embellished Lehenga With Blue Dupatta
33. Baby Pink Satin Lehenga For Brides
34. Green Light Lehenga For Brides
35. Embroidered Maroon And Pink Lehenga For Bride
36. Gold And Red Bridal Lehenga Pattern
37. Full Volume Net Pink Lehenga For Brides
38. Heavy Work Maroon Velvet Lehenga Pattern
39. Designer Bridal lehenga with latest design
40. Kurta Lehenga Dress For Pakistani Brides
41. Stylish Long Kurta With Red Lehenga For Bridal Affair
42. Long Kurta Lehenga Design For Brides
43. Thread Work And Embellished Gold Bridal Lehenga Design
44. Simple Purple And Gold Lehenga For Brides
45. Very Heavy Designer Thread Work Velvet Lehenga For Brides
46. Heavily Embellished Lehenga Design For Bride With Wine Dupatta
47. Exclusive Maggam Work Lehenga Design For Brides
48. Multi Color Lehenga For Bridal trousseau
49. Latest Red Satin Bridal Lehenga Pattern
50. Light Gold Long Blouse Lehenga Design For Bridal Functions
51. Stylish Choli With Layered Lehenga For Bridal Functions
52. Stylish Zari Work Pink Lehenga For Brides
53. Green Bridal Lehenga With Heavy Sequin Work
54. Heavy Green Lehenga Kurta Dress With Sequin Embroidery
55. Simple And Sober Velvet Maroon Lehenga For Brides
These are the latest bridal lehenga designs. These designs have been exclusively tried for this season and they have been worn by many celebrities as well. You can take some inspiration while searching or hunting for your bridal lehenga. Searching a good lehenga must depend on your liking as well as your body type and complexion. There are certain lehenga patterns which look better on certain body type, this is why you must take care of that. Another thing to keep in mind is the amount of embroidery and work that is on the lehenga and how heavy it is. As during the wedding day, it will become very difficult for you to manage if your lehenga is really heavy for you and you find it unmanageable and uncomfortable.