Glowing Skin Tips Home Remedies
To get a naturally glowing skin, we need to take proper care. A healthy and glowing skin looks beautiful. As our skin is our largest organ, it needs to be taken care of. Just as you nourish your body, you need to nourish and pamper your skin. Keeping your skin protected from harsh UV rays and pollutants is a difficult task. However, a little discipline can go a long way. Fortunately, all the damage done to your skin can be reversed. For that, you do not need to go to expensive salons. There are ingredients in your kitchen, which can give you a healthy and glowing skin, without breaking your pocket.
Ancient Natural Ingredients for Glowing Skin
This vivid yellow powder has been used to enhance the complexion by queens and royal women, from centuries. Ancient Indian and Egyptian civilizations have used turmeric as a beauty product. Turmeric has antiseptic properties. It helps in soothing inflammation. It also cleans your complexion and reduces acne scar. You can make a paste of turmeric with milk and lemon juice to apply on your face. People with oily skin can add turmeric to sandalwood. You can make a scrub of gram flour, turmeric and yogurt to get glowing skin.
When it comes to natural beauty products, honey is as useful as turmeric. It is also an ingredient used by ancient people. It helps in moisturizing your skin. It has antioxidants and other minerals and nutrients to give you glowing skin. Honey can be used alone or with other ingredients.
Yogurt is one of the best ingredients of your kitchen that can help you in getting the glowing skin. It helps in lightening your complexion. It also moisturizes your skin. Use of yogurt can help in reducing skin pigmentation. With regular use, you will find considerable reduction in wrinkles and acne scars. Yogurt can also be used plain or can be mixed with other ingredients.
Lime is a multifunctional ingredient in your kitchen. It can help you in getting glowing skin. It helps in boosting immunity. It also helps in weight loss. It is a magical ingredient to treat dark spots or acne scars. It has anti aging properties as well. Using lime on your face also removes the dead skin cell.
Home remedies to get rid of blackheads and pimples
- Apply baking soda on the area with blackheads. Leave for 10 minutes. Gently massage for 2 minutes and wash off.
- Apply turmeric paste on your pimples.
- Soak a piece of nutmeg in milk during the day. In the night make a paste of nutmeg and milk. Apply on your pimple and leave overnight. It will reduce the appearance of your pimple. It can also be used to treat acne scars.
Home remedies to get clear and glowing complexion
- Mix yogurt and lime juice and apply on your face. Let it dry for half hour. Wash with water. If you have dry skin, you can use heavy cream with lime juice.
- Use cucumber juice with lime juice to get clean skin.
- Make a paste of sandalwood with lime juice, milk and turmeric. It will enhance your complexion.
Apart from these, there are thousands of natural ingredients. These ingredients help in getting a glowing complexion. Other natural ingredients for glowing skin and their properties
|Coconut oil||– Antioxidant|
|– Removes dead skin|
– Heal wounds
– Lighten scars
|Aloe Vera||– Anti inflammatory|
– Contains helpful vitamins and minerals
– Contains salicylic acid
|– Heals wounds|
– Sooth inflamed skin
– Fight pimples and acne
– Comforting in psoriasis
|Apple Cider Vinegar||– Detoxifying|
– Cleansing agent
– Tone skin
– Acetic acid
|– Remove warts, moles and skin tags.|
– Tones your skin
– Clear acne and pimple
– Cleanse the skin