Ferne Alice McCann famed as Ferne McCann is a famous English model, television personality, and presenter who is best known for being the cast member of the ITVBe reality series “The Only Way Is Essex”. She is also well known for participating in the fifteenth series of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” finishing in third place. She also starred in the ITVBe reality series “Ferne McCann: First Time Mum”, a series about her experiences as a single mother with her child. Back then, she got embroiled in controversy due to her relationship with Arthur Collins, who was convicted for an acid attack in a nightclub in London. She is also active on social media platforms, including Instagram with more than 2 million followers and more than 19K followers on her Twitter account. She holds a PCV license and tries to encourage female bus drivers.
- Being an English model, television personality, and presenter.
- For being the cast member of the popular reality TV series, “The Only Way Is Essex” from 2013 to 2016.
- For participating in the 15th edition of the popular series, “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” and managing to finish 3rd in the show.
Where was Ferne McCann from?
Ferne McCann was born with the birth name/real name of Ferne Alice McCann on 6th August 1990. Her place of birth/hometown is in Brentwood, Essex, England. She holds an English nationality and her ethnic background is English-White. Her race is White. Leo is her horoscope sign and her religion is Christian. Ferne celebrated her 30th birthday as of 2020. Talking about her family members, she was born to her parents; Simon McCann (father) and Gilly McCann (mother). She also has a sibling; a sister named Sophie McCann. Her formal education background is not available at the moment.
How was the Career of Ferne McCann?
- Ferne McCann was the winner of Miss Essex 2012 and in the Top 15 in Miss England in the year 2012.
- She then became a regular cast member on the ITV2 (now ITVBe) reality show The Only Way Is Essex in 2013 making her debut in the ninth series in June 2013 and quitting the show in the year 2016 making the last appearance in the seventh series.
- It was confirmed on 15th November 2015 that she would be participating in the fifteenth series of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!”. She finished in third place on 6th December. In the final of the show, she had to eat a live water spider as part of a bushtucker trial, which generated nearly 1,500 complaints to Ofcom. These were later cleared in January 2016.
- It was then announced in March 2016 that she would star as Myrtle Wilson in the Union Theatre’s production of “The Great Gatsby”.
- She also began making regular appearances on the Channel 5 chat-show “Up Late with Rylan” from May 2016.
- She began appearing in “Celebs Go Dating” on E4 alongside her TOWIE co-star Joey Essex and “I’m a Celebrity” campmate Jorgie Porter in February 2017.
- As of 2017, she stars in the ITVBe documentary series “Ferne McCann: First Time Mum”, a series about her experiences as a single mother with her child.
- Ferne mccann is also an author of the book “Cross My Heart” (2016).
Who is Ferne McCann Dating?
Ferne McCann is not a married lady and she is still to get married. Regarding the sexual orientation of Ferne, she is straight. Recently, Ferne McCann grabs model boyfriend Jack Padgett’s bum on a loved-up walk in Essex. The pair only had eyes for each other and looked happy and relaxed in each other’s company. The gorgeous twosome was wrapped up for chilly elements, with Ferne wearing a huge puffer jacket. The pair haven’t been together long but are already living together. The TV star revealed he’d moved in with her and her three-year-old daughter Sunday for lockdown. Ferne has been single since May after she and New York-based boyfriend Albie Gibbs went their separate ways.
Ferne McCann had many relationships previously. Firstly, she started her relationship with The Only Way Is Essex co-star, Charlie Sims for six years from the year 2010 until 2015. Then, she dated former Frank Major in the year 2014. After that, she began her love relation with Russell Brand in 2015 but their relationship does not last long and they split. Liam Blackwell started seeing Ferne in October 2015 and started dating.
The duo also went on another date in the year 2019. She met George Shelley in the year 2015 and dated for only some time. She also hooked up with England Soccer star Dele Alli in March 2016 as they were seen making out at London’s Libertine Club. Then, she was seen at the party thrown to celebrate his birthday and his team’s victory over Manchester United. From the year 2016 to 2017, she dated Arthur Collins, a businessman, and scaffolder. Ferne and Arthur Collins started going out in June 2016.
The duo is also planning to get married but later she decided to dump him in April 2017 after an arrest warrant was issued against Collins for having thrown acid in the nightclub. A couple of days, after his arrest, she took to her social media account to announce that she was pregnant with his child. She also stated her plans to raise the baby as a single parent. On 2nd November 2017, she gave birth to a baby girl named Sunday Skye.
Collins was found guilty of five counts of grievous bodily harm and nine of actual bodily harm at Wood Green Crown Court on 13th November 2017. Collins was jailed for twenty years, with another five years on license on 19th December 2017. He then admitted to smuggling a mobile phone into prison so that he could speak to her. It was reported in January 2018 that McCann had liked a photo on Instagram which called for Collin’s release.
What is the Net Worth of Ferne McCann?
Ferne McCann is a very talented and successful model as well as a reality TV star. As of 2021, the net worth of Ferne McCann is estimated to have $1 Million as of 2021. Whereas her exact salary and career earnings have not been publicized yet whereas the median salary of an English TV personality is between $25,000-$35,000. Her major source of earning comes from a TV career as well as from a modeling career.
She has earned a huge amount of money from the show “The Only Way Is Essex” and “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!”. She earns more than $40,000 from the “Ferne McCann: First Time Mum Show”. Talking about her cars, she rides £50,000 worth of Range Rover. She is also making good money from various endorsements, sponsorship deals. She is living a luxurious lifestyle as of today.
How tall is Ferne McCann?
Ferne McCann is a very beautiful model whose body build/body type is slim. She stands tall at the height of 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm. Her balanced and well-maintained body weight consists of 60 Kg or 132 lbs. Her hair color is natural; Dark Brown. But she often dyes her hair to Blonde. She has a pair of green eyes color.
Her body measurement is 37-26-3 in or 94-66-96.5 in. She wears a dress size is 8 US or 40 EU. Her bra size is 34C and her shoe size is 8 US or 38.5 EU. Overall, she has got a healthy body with a charming personality and a glowing face. In the year 2016, she had plastic surgery where she maintained her nose.