Are you planning a trip to Vietnam in Winters, but the most important issue you are facing right now is that you are traveling Vietnam in october For the first time and you are getting a quick guide that can help you during your journey. Also, with the help of a guide, you will be able to know what you should bring with you and what kind of preparation you should do during this journey.
If you have these questions in your mind, then this article has everything you need to know about the trip to Vietnam in October.
Vietnam weather in October
Before proceeding with this article, let’s take a look at Vietnam’s weather conditions in October. It has been observed that Vietnam kills winters from October to February. So if you are traveling to Vietnam between these months, you will have to face winter in Vietnam.
Also, in various places in Vietnam, you will be able to withstand humid winters, while in some places, the temperature can go below 10 ° C. If you are traveling to Central or South Vietnam, you will be able to notice that those places would have been hotter and drier than other places in Vietnam.
Why should you go to vietnam in october
It was about all the things that you are visiting Vietnam in October.
Now let’s take a look at some reasons why one should visit Vietnam in October-
- Just think that you are going to a place in winter, but you are still able to do all the things that you do in summer. If you want to take advantage of these things, then you should go to Vietnam to celebrate winter.
- Although there are certain places in Vietnam that offer you extreme cold weather whereas if we take a look at the overall climatic condition of Vietnam during winter, we can say that the conditions are moderate. You will be able to enjoy many things there.
- If you want to travel to Vietnam and take advantage of the icy weather, then you should travel to North Vietnam during October.
- In many places in Vietnam to find out that you will be able to take advantage only in winter. Also, in winter, you will be able to see a new kind of Vietnam all around.
However, there are many reasons why one should visit Vietnam in October, while some of them are listed above?
Popular events and celebrations in Vietnam in October
There are some events and celebrations in Vietnam during the winter season. While there is a fact about these Vietnam festivals, the dates of these festivals change every year and these festivals do not fall on the same dates every year.
All the dates of these festivals are usually calculated with the help of the Buddhist lunar calendar. In addition, there are various additional festivals.
Some of the major festivals throughout the year in Vietnam are:
- Tet – It is known as Vietnamese New Year, which takes place from 23 to 29 January. So if you are visiting Vietnam during this time period, then you should attend this festival.
- Le phat dan – It is a festival which takes place on 30th April on Buddha’s birthday.
- Reunion day – This festival takes place again on 30 April.
- Ghost Festival – This festival is also known as Wu Lan which takes place on 2 September.
- National Day – National Day celebrations take place on 2 September.
Economic aspects while traveling to Vietnam in October
If you want to go for a trip to Vietnam in Winters, we are sure that planning plays a really important role. But do you know that one of the biggest factors in travel planning plays a big role. This is an economic factor. You can go for that trip or make a successful trip if that trip is within your budget.
So if you are planning to go to Vietnam in the month of winter or October, then take a look at the points given below, because here we are going to talk about a rough idea of the budget which you need to plan a successful Trip is required.
If you want to travel to Vietnam in October with the lowest possible budget, it will cost you around $ 40 per day. Whereas if you have a good budget and want to enjoy your trip to the fullest, this price can be up to $ 60-100 per day.
In this price range, you will be able to get your food, fare, cab / bus fare and all such small things.
5 places to visit in Vietnam in October
Here is a list of 5 places to visit in Vietnam in October that you should consider including in your itinerary.
It is a city in North Vietnam which is one of the most visited and famous cities of Vietnam. If you want to explore more new things about Vietnam, then this is a must for you in October. During this time, the temperature in the city ranges between 23 ° C and 28 ° C – enough for you to enjoy quality time.
2. Halong Bay
If you want to explore the beautiful islands of Vietnam, then you should visit Halong Bay. Experiencing 21 degree Celsius and high levels of up to 28, Halong Bay welcomes you with its pleasant weather and extremely picturesque environment.
It is a place filled with many mountain ranges in Vietnam, where you will find yourself defeated by nature. This is one of the best places you can go. Vietnam in october. The strong sun will melt your heart during this time of year in this city of Vietnam.
4. Ho Chi Minh City
We are sure that you have heard about this famous city of Vietnam. It is famous for many places and temples that you will be able to visit here and discover a new type of Vietnam. Located in the southern region of Vietnam, this city has many attractions for you.
If you want to take your beautiful pictures, this is the best place you should visit in Vietnam in October. The entire district is known for its lush green tea landscape as well as beautiful gardens, which have attractively vibrant flowers.
5 things to do in Vietnam in October
Here is a list of 5 activities that you should do when visiting Vietnam in October or winter season.
1. Honkim Lake in Hanoi
This place is known as the heart of Hanoi. Apart from this, it is one of the beautiful places that you can see here. Here you will be able to take advantage of the positive and peaceful atmosphere of the lake.
2. Swan Paddle Boat – If you are in Honkim lake in Hanoi, then it is definitely an activity in Vietnam.
3. Trekking in SP – If you are in SP, then you should go trekking in the mountains with your friends or team members.
4. Cable Cart – You can even take advantage of cable trains to go from one mountain to another in Papa.
5. Exploring Caves – You will be able to explore many caves in Ninhinh during October in Vietnam.
Here we are going to talk about why you should travel to Vietnam in October, whereas before that we should have a look at the things that you should pack with you during your trip to Vietnam in October.
- North Vietnam: The first thing you should take with you while your trip to North Vietnam is a warm scarf and hat. This is because the place is really cold and you will need these things during your trip to the mountains. Make sure you have warm sweaters. It will help if you are fully prepared for the cold in Vietnam
- Central Vietnam: If you are traveling to central Vietnam in October, you should bring long pants as this area is scary most of the time. Just the evening is cool here so a light sweater is better
- South Vietnam: If you want to go to the beach, don’t forget to bring your swimsuit with you. Like if you are visiting southern Vietnam in winter, it is not too cold. There are broken roads so you can take a pair of good shoes with you
Here we come to the end of this article, in which we discussed many things regarding the visit to Vietnam in October. So, with a handy guide to travel to Vietnam in October, you are ready to take a flight in the upcoming October.
Frequently asked questions about Vietnam in October
Q. What is the minimum cost per day to go to Vietnam?
a. If we go to the minimum cost, that is $ 40, and it can go up to $ 100 per day.
Q. Where to go to Vietnam in October to take advantage of snow?
a. If you want to take advantage of snow, you can travel to North Vietnam for that.
Q. Are the beaches in Vietnam good?
a. Yes, Vietnam has a good number of beaches.
Q. Is Vietnam safe for tourists?
a. Yes, there is no doubt that Vietnam is considered as one of the safest countries for locals as well as tourists.
Q. Do I need a visa to Vietnam?
a. Yes, all tourists must carry a valid passport and visa to travel to Vietnam.