Cherry Blossoms are back in Animal Crossing: New Horizons for the Spring. Here is how to get every Cherry Blossom DIY recipe for April 2021.
Spring is returning to Animal Crossing: New Horizons. This guide will show players every Cherry Blossom DIY recipe for April 2021. Animal Crossing: New Horizons recently surpassed its 1-year anniversary. The game has been a massive hit since its release and continues to celebrate the holiday and seasonal events throughout the year. The game is recently surpassed its Easter event for the second time and now it is time for Cherry Blossoms to make a return. These beautiful little petals bring tons of bright and vibrant energy to any player’s island. This guide will show players every DIY recipe players can make with the Cherry Blossoms.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
Every tree on the island will now have Cherry Blossoms be the main leaf holding it all together. Similar to catching bugs, players can find Cherry Blossoms wandering about in the air. From this, players can use their nets to capture them. These act as one of the major materials for a ton of different furniture and decorative items. For those looking to do some Spring cleaning, nothing celebrates the warm season much as Cherry Blossoms do. Players will be given their first Cherry Blossom recipe from Isabelle during her morning announcements. From there, players will need to find all the other recipes. Here is every Cherry Blossom recipe in Animal Crossing.
Every Cherry Blossom DIY Recipe in Animal Crossing
There are 14 Cherry Blossom DIY recipes in total. Here is how players can collect and craft them all.
- Outdoor Picnic Set: Given by Isabelle during morning announcement or from popping balloon presents (10x Cherry-Blossom Petals).
- Blossom-Viewing Lantern: From balloon presents (6x Cherry-Blossom Petal, 4x Hardwood).
- Cherry-Blossom Bonsai: From balloon presents (6x Cherry-Blossom Petal 3x Clay, 3x Clump of Weeds, 2x Hardwood).
- Cherry-Blossom Branches: From balloon presents (8x Cherry-Blossom Petal, 5x Clay,4x Tree Branch).
- Cherry-Blossom Clock: From balloon presents (5x Cherry-Blossom Petal, 1x Iron Nugget).
- Cherry-Blossom Flooring: From balloon presents (10x Cherry-Blossom Petal 20x Clump of Weeds).
- Cherry-Blossom Pochette Bag: From balloon presents (6x Cherry-Blossom Petal).
- Cherry-Blossom Pond Stone: From balloon presents (3x Cherry-Blossom Petal, 10x Stone).
- Cherry-Blossom Umbrella: From balloon presents (7x Cherry-Blossom Petal).
- Cherry-Blossom Wand: From balloon presents (3x Cherry-Blossom Petal, 3x Star Fragment).
- Cherry-Blossom-Petal Pile: From balloon presents (5x Cherry-Blossom Petal).
- Cherry-Blossom-Trees Wall: From balloon presents (10x Cherry-Blossom Petal, 5x Hardwood).
- Sakura-Wood Flooring: From balloon presents (5x Cherry-Blossom Petal, 10x Wood).
- Sakura-Wood Wall: From balloon presents (5x Cherry-Blossom Petal, 10x Wood).
Seasonal items come and go all the time. Make sure to grab them before it’s too late. Celebrate the Spring in style in Animal Crossing.
More: Animal Crossing Player Recreates Classic Super Smash Bros. Intro
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is available now on Nintendo Switch.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.2 Improves PS4 Pro, But Barely Helps Xbox One X
About The Author