Complete beauty care with these tricks and tips
Complete beauty care: Beauty has always been a great matter of concern for everyone especially females. No wonder every woman wants to look beautiful and attractive. Gone are the days when people confined to limited beauty treatments. With technology and internet connection, maximum people are enjoying glowing skin and become a head turner. If this winter season you are looking for unique beauty regime, then this article is just for you. Now no more dry and dull skin that is quite common during winters. Adapt these tricks in your daily routine to become a beauty queen good enough to steal the show!
Beauty tips winter season
Every season has its virtues and benefits for humankind. Undoubtedly, winter is one of the most beautiful seasons because of ample reasons. With an array of festivals, assortment of lan ip-smacking eatables, traveling, curling in the bed with your favorite book is just apt reasons to praise the beautiful winter season of the year. To some, this season may invite medical problems like arthritis, and some may suffer from dry skin & skin and itchy scalp.
Here are Beauty tips to get glowing skin during winters
- Apt moisturizer- during the winter season, the people tend to experience dryness in the skin. Despite the extra care we still suffer from dehydration and itchy skin problem. To prevent this, use water-based moisturizer so that it helps in maintaining the moisture of the skin.
- Apply moisturizer repeatedly- keep your skin well moisturized by using different types of oils and lotions on the surface. Do not forget to use products that are rich in avocado oil, tea tree oil, almond oil, mineral oil and not-to-mention glycerin. All these essential oils help in keeping dryness at bay. Application of oil is not just enough; you need to drink a right amount of water to keep your skin hydrated and refreshed. Water will help in keeping your skin wrinkle free and young.
- A protective layer of sunscreen- During winters, sitting in the sun is the most common phenomena to beat the coldness of the season. So enjoy the sun, but don’t forget to apply sunscreen to your exposed body parts while you are planning a day outing.
- Bathing technique- Bathing with hot water in winters is always welcome, but this tends to leave the skin dry and itchy. To avoid itching and cracking make sure that you bath with Luke warm water instead of hot water. It will prevent excessive moisture elopement from the body.
- Take care of hands and feet- Most of the household chores need lots of water. When you work your hands and feet suffer the most. They suffer from the problems like cracking, itching and wrinkled. It would be better to wear gloves while doing household chores so that your hands remain protective.
Beauty tips to get fair skin
Every woman wants to look gorgeous despite off after effects of seasons. Every season has its goodness and challenges. It calls for ample obstacles to attain and then further maintain the fair skin. Fair skin is not a cakewalk. It calls for a regular and continuous look over to achieve and sustain fair skin in any season.
- Proper cleaning- Despite the season’s harshness you need to be careful with your beauty regime. No matter how much tired you are, do not forget to clean your skin twice a day. Clean it at morning and when you retire to bed.
- Toning- After cleaning its toning that removes extra oil and grime from the skin. This oil is the most significant pimple trigger that enhances the skin problems.
- Moisturize- After cleaning, do not forget to moisturize it. Cleaning process makes the skin bit drier so with the help of moisturizer you can maintain the tone of skin. It will keep the skin hydrated and free from dryness.
- Face packs and masks- Another beneficial process is pack and costumes that help in keeping beauty intact. Choose covers and bags according to your skin type. Apply them regularly to get fair skin.
- Weekly scrubs- Scrubs also lock the beauty of the skin. It helps in removing the dead skin, leaving it to glow with the radiance of youth.
Beauty tips of face glow
Sometimes despite adopting various beauty treatments, you may not be able to get desired results. It may be due to following reasons
- Healthy habit- Do not forget eating healthy food is a key to glowing skin. Your skin reflects the shine of health. Your beauty becomes permanent when you add fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. A right proportion of proteins and carbohydrates not only affect your overall health but also help in maintaining the proper posture.
- Importance of workouts- Exercise and drills are the strong pillars that keep the body fit and shiny skin. Conditioning reduces the outbreak of numerous skin problems like acne and pimples. Sweating during workouts assist the skin to sweat more and expel the toxins from the body.
- Water intake- Do not forget to drink water according to your body weight. Increase water intake if you are living in the hot and humid area. If your work vigorous than increase the quantity of the liquids.
- Beauty treatments- numerous beauty treatments are specially designed for enhancing the gorgeous looks. Select products depending on your skin type. This will help in grabbing radiance to the skin.
- Natural methods- Kitchen is said to be the powerhouse of beauty enhancing products. Peep into it and select items that are readily available in your cooking area. Lemon, yogurt, turmeric, gram flour, peels of several fruits are just handful to name a few. These natural products won’t harm the skin like those available in the market. When you continuously apply Aloe Vera on your skin, you will see that your skin starts glowing. It also helps in keeping skin problems like acne and pimples at bay.
Beauty tips in hair
Your gorgeous looks are incomplete if you are not looking after your hair. Residing at the head does not forget to pay particular attention to your hair. The problem in hair may be the reason of skin problem. Like pimples on the face may be due to the presence of dandruff in hair. Always opt for the complete process of cleaning that involves shampoo + conditioning. Here are a few beauty tips in hair for your quick grasp-
- Dandruff- It is the worst enemy of the nose. It not only makes the hair look dirty but also lends you in an embarrassing situation. To avoid this, go sure that you massage your hair with nourishing oils before washing. Getting SPA treatment for hair is also an excellent idea to take care of your hair.
- Avoid hot water- Never wash your hair with boiling water even if it’s winter time too. Wash them with Luke warm water otherwise; your hair will tend to become dry and attract dandruff. It may give rise to the itchy skin as well.
- Split ends- This is the typical problem of hair with which maximum people deal with. Removing split-ends once in a month will boost hair growth and provide shine. Applying a hair cream or serum is also a good idea. Apply it after a head bath and add shine to your hair.
- Oil massage- Do not forget to give hot oil massage to your head. It would be better if you provide hot oil treatment to hair after washing them. The best method is to massage your washed hair with some nourishing oil like almond or olive oil and then wrap them in a towel for a few minutes that is soaked in hot water. Repeat the process for four-five times. This will help fuel get deep inside the root fostering shine and length to the hair.
- Conditioning- Don’t forget to apply conditioner after every wash. This will enhance the hair volume and make them look silky and shiny. Thus fulfilling your dream of grabbing long and healthy hair.
- Must-do- Don’t forget to eat fresh fruits and vegetables and drink water. These are the two factors will lead to scalp nourishment and hair growth. Eat more to retain freshness and moisture in the skin.
Beauty tips for legs and hands
Legs and hands are other two body parts that call for your attention always. If you do not look after them, they will let you suffer. With crack on heels and hands, it will make your walking and work both painful. Do not neglect them and take good care of them by adopting following tricks-
- Tomatoes- they are loaded with bleaching and whitening properties. Moreover, it enriches in an acid composition that assists in balancing the pH level. It also takes control of excessive oil on the skin and gives it a bright look as well. So if you are targeting light skin, then tomatoes are the just ideal choice for your skin. For best use mix tomato juice with buttermilk and then apply this mixture on the surface with the help of cotton ball. Leave it for 40 minutes and then rinse it off. It will help in removal of tan and sunburn. Applying this mixture once in a week will give you desired results.
- Yogurt-Due to its Lactic acid property, yogurt acts as a bleaching agent. When we make our face pack with the help of yogurt, it brightens ups the skin and helps in reducing the shade of the skin. The best way to apply the yogurt is before you leave for a bath. Apply it on your body and leave it for 5-7 minutes before washing it off with Luke warm water. You will notice the change in the color of the hands and legs when you follow this practice for entirely one month. You may add lemon juice to yogurt for better results.
- Lemon- It is full of Vitamin C and antioxidants, and this quality of lemon helps in getting lighter and brighter skin tone. Hands and legs tend to become tanned due to exposure to sun rays. Application of lemon juice along with cucumber juice will provide a soothing action on the Sunburnt skin. Make a mixture by mixing cucumber juice, lemon juice and the pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this paste on legs and hands and after 20 minutes wash it off. You will see the difference within 15 days of its application.
- Gram flour- It is one of the most common ingredients that is used in most of the pack. Its application helps in brightening the skin tone. It also provides a supple look to the skin. To make a box for legs and hands takes four teaspoon gram flour and mix it with rose water. Apply this pack on the surface and wash it off as soon as it dries off. For desired results, repeat the application twice a week.
Beauty tips for hand
Hands are always man’s best friend as it helps him perform ample tasks. The irony about sides is that it is the body part that works the most and the least look after. It calls for little care, but regular care to make it look beautiful and attractive. To make your hand look beautiful, follow these tips-
- Aloe-Vera gel- It helps in removing the top layer of the skin. It also helps in soothing the irritating skin and its healing property helps in tackling skin problems effectively. There is no significant hassle about the usage of Aloe Vera. Just rub the gel on your hands and keep it as long as you want. Wash it off whenever you wish. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly. It is one of the handiest fixes for tired hands.
- Oranges- It contains Vitamin C and bleaching properties. It is one of the right ingredients that are looked upon for getting the supple skin. Most of the whitening packs carry oranges in it. To get most out of it mix dried orange peel with raw milk and make a paste. This kit will help in reducing tan and discolored skin on hands and feet.
- Potatoes- It is used for lightening dark pigmentation. Vegetables that are always present at the house are a quick and easy reach for skin problems. Its beautiful properties help in alleviating the skin tone and soothing the tanned skin. Its usage is also simple. Cut a slice from the potato and rub it on the hands and skin. Wash it off on drying.
- Turmeric-It is the widely used ingredient in face packs that are made to lighten the skin tones. It improves the overall look of the skin. Mix turmeric powder with olive oil. Apply this mixture for 10 minutes. Wash it off after 10 minutes with Luke warm water. You will see the difference when you apply this mixture for 2-3 times a week.
Beauty tips for fair color
Every individual wants to have fair skin, getting more fair skin is a bit tricky as different skin types involve different skin remedies. To attain fair skin many people adopt regular skincare, and some pick up various cosmetics products from the market, makeup products, and cosmetics are easy and quick-fix for the fair skin but long lasting skin fairness there is none other better option than natural products. Try the following physical and homemade masks and get the more equitable skin-
- Milk and Apple whitening mask- Apple is loaded with skin lifting compounds. These compounds also help in improving the color and elasticity of the skin. Alpha hydroxyl acids that are present in the surface brighten skin tones and helps in renewing skin cells, whereas milk is regarded as a natural fairness toner and cleaner. It helps in tightening and glowing of the skin. Soak apple slices in the raw chilled milk for 20-30 minutes. Make a paste by mixing it properly. Place this mixture in the freezer for 15 minutes. Add lemon juice to it before applying. Apply it on face and neck. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Tomato juice – Tomatoes targets melanin production that is the cause of the dark skin tone. Its citric acid is known for its brightening feature. It also helps in removing impurities from the skin, leaving it clean and soft. Plus, it protects from the damaging UV rays of the sun. Make a paste by mixing tomato, baking powder and honey. Apply this glue on your face till it dries off. Once dry, rinse it off with water.
Hope you like our Tips “Complete beauty care”. We have more and more articles to read: