Collared kurtis look really sophisticated and elegant. This is why, there are so many different types and patterns of collared kurtis for ladies. The collar style for women can be straight, Peter Pan collar, shirt collar, detachable collar, turtleneck collar and so on. Even the Sailor collars are quite popular. Most of the kurtis that you will come across would have the stand for the Mandarin Chinese inspired collars. For the kurtis especially flat collars and Chinese collars are very much common.
Latest Collared Kurta Designs For Women
Here, we have compiled a catalogue, where you will find the innovative designs of the latest collar kurti designs for women.
1. Shirt Collar Button Placket Cotton Kurti Design
This is a cotton printed kurti which looks pretty simple yet has that comfortable feeling. One can be read for office and college as well and it can also work brilliantly as an everyday wear casual kurti. It has shirt like collar and a button placket that reaches till the waist line. The bottom skirt part is pleated and provides enough of the flare. It is full sleeves kurti which is suitable for summer season as well. As the fabric of this kurti is cotton it is for sure a kurti suitable for the hot season.
2. Short Mandarin Collar Kurti Design
The blue kurti has bow pattern and embroidery on the front part. It is more like the print and design taken from the silk sarees. This Silk fabric kurta is suitable for the hot weather considering it is made with the Cotton Silk fabric. It has a Chinese or Mandarin collar neckline and a short button placket that the ears for wooden buttons. Women find such kurtis to be appropriate for office and college. The best way to style this kurti is to wear with a pair of jeans to create an Indo Western fusion look.
3. Yoke Pattern Stand Collar Kurti Design
This is an amazing and excellent looking kurti. It has that thread work which is subtle and looks elegant. It’s not over the top or too fashionable but when it comes to the print and the design rather it is more like those sophisticated attires yet have that elegance. It is a kurti where in a stand collar is given with button placket that has metal buttons. There are embroidered row pattern on both the sides of the yoke. The kurti comes with three fourth sleeves and is ideal for the office.
4. Simple Cotton Button Placket Kurti
This kurti in cotton fabric is highly comfortable. Cotton is a fabric which is preferred a lot during summer season in India. The kurti has three fourth sleeves and half stand collar. It looks decent and is suitable attire for the professional wear.
5. Cotton C pattern stand collar kurti
The C pattern kurtis generally, we would have the hemline in an Arc or C shap. The edges would be longer than the rest of the kurti which is why these kurtis are called as the C shape kurti designs. The buttons are also added with itself to create a more beautiful look for this cotton solid yellow kurta.
6. Green Khadi Simple Embroidered Kurti
Khadi is an Indian fabric which is in trend considering the current fashion scenario. There are so many top brands which are coming up with Khadi clothes for men and women. This refreshing green collar kurta has gentle and subtle embroidery on the front centre slit. Otherwise the kurta is a straight fit kurta but it has a stand collar and a slit in the centre.
7. Shirt Collar Full Length Straight Kurti
The shirt collar kurtis are quite trendy and a lot of women would like to go for that. The best thing about the shirt collar kurti is the design and the look which resembles as that of a shirt completely. It’s just that the shirt pattern kurtis are longer. It is a straight fit kurti that has a shirt collar and placket that goes round till the hemline and there’s buttons on it. It has three fourth sleeves with cuff and straight cut with side slits. For the office this kurtis are considered to be really appropriate considering they have a shirt like collar which gives a more formal look to your attire for office.
8. Stand Collar Straight Cut Kurta
The print and pattern of this kurta is quite eye soothing and attractive. This kurti has a stand collar and a button placket that like always goes all the ways till the very bottom of the hemline. It is a straight fit kurta which is below the knees. It has two sides with and pockets as well.
9. Rounded Hem Line Shirt Collared Pink Kurta
We would call this kurta to be quite casual and comfortable at the same time. It is a high low pattern but the rounded hemline makes it even more casual. It has three fourth sleeves with cuff and a button placket which runs till the very bottom. The shirt collar kurta also makes it sophisticated. It is a kurta which is traditional attire for women with a lot of western influence on it.
10. Check Print High Low Pattern Shirt Kurta
When we say high low pattern kurta like these are appropriate. This has folded sleeves with print on it and a straight shirt like collar with the placket. When it comes to the hemline, it is high and low which means the front part is higher and the back portion is lower. It is a straight cut kurta with side slits and slit in the centre as well that has buttons on it. The color is beautiful and is quite refreshing for the summers as well as for the fall.
11. Printed Blazer Collar Kurti Design
The blazer collar kurta is also popular because a lot of celebrities have flaunted them. The beauty of the kurti is its immaculately made blazer lapel collar and a pattern which is quite body hugging. It has a centre button placket and folded sleeves pattern as well. It is perfect to create a very sophisticated yet elegant look for the office when you pair it up with cropped jeans, trouser pants or even with the full flared palazzo pants. It is going to look really gorgeous when you style it appropriately.
12. Yellow Printed Kurti Design
The design here is exactly like the previous design that we have showcased, it’s just the collar is different but yellow is a very soothing and refreshing color for at least the spring and summer.
13. A line pattern shirt collar Kurti
This kurti design is simply beautiful because it has got the vertical diagonal pattern which adds more beauty to this pattern implant stop it has blazer like collar and a placket that runs to the baseline. The black it also has a buttons in multi colors. It has short sleeves and it is more like a dress but it is a kurta for women.
14. Jacket Shirt Like Kurti Pattern
15. Green A-Line Shirt Collar Solid Kurta
16. Trendy Stand Collar Short Green Kurti
17. Detachable Collar Fashionable Green Kurti
18. Peter Pan Style Full Length A Line Kurti
19. High Low Pattern Purple Shirt Style Kurti
20. A-Line Yellow Collared Kurta For Women
21. Short Collared C Shaped Kurta
22. Collared Angrakha Pattern Embroidered Kurta
23. Double Layered Brocade Shirt Collar Kurta Pant
24. Ruffled Collar Long Flared Kurti
25. Vertical Printed Straight Collar Kurti Design
26. Simple Collared Green A Line Kurti
27. Party Wear Chanderi Silk Stand Collar Kurti
28. Short Sleeve Straight Stand Collar Kurti
29. Vertical Stripe Pocket Stand Collar Kurta
30. Simple Kurti Stand Collar Kurti Design
31. Stylish Round Hemline Kurti
32. Blazer Lapel Pocket Style Kurta
33. Sleeveless Shirt Collar Kurti Design
34. Printed A Line Summer Kurta
35. High Low Style Stand Collar Kurta
36. Full Flared Stand Collar Button Placket Kurta
37. Cascading Ruffle Kurti Design
38. Simple Shirt Style Long Kurta
39. Handkerchief Pattern Stand Collar Kurta
40. Party Wear Kurta With Dhoti Pants
41. Short Sleeve Shirt Collar Kurti Design
42. Printed Summer Kurti For Ladies
43. Designer Rayon Fabric Collar Kurta
44. Black And Red Aztec Pattern Kurta
45. Layered Double Layered Kurti Design For Women
46. Chinese Collar Kurti Pattern
47. Black Printed Half Collared Kurta
48. Color Block Printed Kurta Design
49. Gold Foil Print Embellished Kurta
50. Simple Office Wear Shirt Cuff Collar Kurta
These are the latest designs and patterns of the shirt collar or collared kurtas for ladies. These women’s kurta are new style and can be appropriate for casual wear for office wear for college and even for the weddings and parties. You can style your kurtis depending on the occasion and the event you are going for.